No announcement yet.

Ammunition supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing tack a little... In recent years I have been shooting backyard pests with some nice quiet airguns. Unlike a firearm, it is not unlawful for me to use an airgun in my back yard. Also, while many firearms and most ammo went into short supply, there has been no shortage of availability of airguns, pellets, parts, accessories, etc., and match grade pellets are reasonably priced.

Airguns of Arizona - Precision Air Rifles, Airgun, Pistols, Pellets

Airguns of Arizona
    1970 W Elliot Rd., Ste. 109
    Gilbert, AZ 85233
    Phone (480) 461-1113
    Fax (480) 461-3928

There are some good entertaining independent reviews at the link below.

Ted's HoldOver - YouTube

FX Bobcat in .25 caliber with regulator, prototype stock, longer air tank, longer barrel shroud / moderator.

FX Bobcat in .22 caliber with regulator.

Hunting grey squirrels and pest birds with that FX Bobcat .22 cal airgun. English House Sparrows are pests, non-native to America, invasive, aggressive, and are killing native Bluebird populations. US Fish and Wildlife Service encourages the killing of Starlings and English House Sparrows.

The prototype version explained.
    Last edited by JRT; 23 Dec 13,, 04:37.

Comment

Originally posted by JRT View Post
      Changing tack a little... In recent years I have been shooting backyard pests with some nice quiet airguns. Unlike a firearm, it is not unlawful for me to use an airgun in my back yard. Also, while many firearms and most ammo went into short supply, there has been no shortage of availability of airguns, pellets, parts, accessories, etc., and match grade pellets are reasonably priced.

Airguns of Arizona - Precision Air Rifles, Airgun, Pistols, Pellets

Airguns of Arizona
      1970 W Elliot Rd., Ste. 109
      Gilbert, AZ 85233
      Phone (480) 461-1113
      Fax (480) 461-3928

There are some good entertaining independent reviews at the link below.

Ted's HoldOver - YouTube

FX Bobcat in .25 caliber with regulator, prototype stock, longer air tank, longer barrel shroud / moderator.

FX Bobcat in .22 caliber with regulator.

Hunting grey squirrels and pest birds with that FX Bobcat .22 cal airgun. English House Sparrows are pests, non-native to America, invasive, aggressive, and are killing native Bluebird populations. US Fish and Wildlife Service encourages the killing of Starlings and English House Sparrows.

The prototype version explained.

For years we would have turkeys come in to my back yard to roost and mill around. I got a pellet gun and installed a nice fence. Now the bastards won't even visit the neighborhood.
      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Nice looking airgun. I enjoy the airgun articles in Shotgun News and it has really opened my eyes to a new line of what I shall no longer refer to as "BB guns".

On the cheap side, I picked up one of the crossman 357 lookalikes to take care of the chipmunks and other burrowing animals in my yard. I didn't mind the chipmunks, until I twisted my ankle falling when a tunnel gave way. The crossman, for only $50 is incredibly accurate. I've hit two mice in my garage with it with one pellet each. If only it had a shorter barrel to make it easier to carry in the yard.
        "Bother", said Poo, chambering another round.

Comment

So it's that bad, huh?

Explains why we don't see our thread-jacker often. He canceled Internet it seems.
          Attached Files
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
          X