Kimber 1 M1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AussieSoldier
    I would like to shed my opinion on some of the comments made here. German firearm engineering, the luger was a piece of shit, its looks good but with the exposed working parts had a problem with jamming. I have done some unarmed combat training in the military and I must say that if someone pulls a gun or a knife, the best thing to do 9 times out of ten is to get out of there. Wristrolls etc tend not to work so well on an armed person. If someone pulls a gun on you, quick action is the best if you have to disarm, move first by sliding to the side out of the guns line of fire, grab the weapon with your strong arm and point away from you. Then follow up with strikes to the temple, groin or any other exposed area. Your enemy will be surprised if you take the inititive but once you do so you must use it to your advantage and not pull back. Always be consious of where the weapon is and after your opponent is stunned, then disarm him/her. The most common mistake men make is that women will not be attackers. Sadly this is not true, I had 4 girls try to jump me in Sydney and two of them were bigger then me, one had a knife. I was shocked as I just thought they were passengers on the train, needless to say, they got my decoy wallet. I carry a wallet with about thirty dollars in it, expired credit cards, libary cards, old addressed I.D. etc. It works a treat, even though I could maybe have walked away by fighting, sometimes you do not have to take the risk. I waited till they were off the train, tailed them, got their address and reported it to the police so they did not get off scot free. Also hitler, you have to treat women with respect, lunatock doesn't deserve to be talked to like that. Next time don't be such an asshole.
    Like pulling a weapon. Don't do it if your not ready to carry through.

Wondering this about Lil Hitler. He a civi puke? Or an enlisted man in need of having a nice chat with his CO about such behavior?

And givingaway a little secret...I'm not a she. Lil Hitler just thinks that.

Back to the subject about doing so & so, such a mistake and incident like this happened IRL. Plenty of things could be done, probably just go with pie facing some woman hating jerk like him. Put my hand over his face and push him. Humiliates someone more than it hurts 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury
      Unfortunately I know from experience that sometimes talking your way out of fight just makes things worse, sometimes the troublemaker just has head full of bone and no brains and its like talking to a cashmachine. Those few unfortunate occasions I solved with a punch in the stomach

I have had experiances while talking someone down that they try to steam roll you. Unfortunately, especially in my neighbourhood, talking your way out of it isn't always seen as being a gentleman, rather some people take it as a sign of weakness. Sometimes, especially when out numbered, taking the inititive in the best thing, don't fight to win, fight to kill, chances are you won't kill them anyway and it was self defence. There is no such thing as fighting dirty in a bar fight, if you don't want to fight dirty, don't attack me in the first place. I go out for a quiet night with the girl, if someone wants to step up and fight my friends or me then I go for it. If my friend can't keep his mouth shut, i'll back him up even if he goes up to your wife and slaps her and calls her a slut. Rest assured though when he is sober I will whoop his ass, I only ask that he returns the favour though I promise you I would never do that. Sometimes people have a crazy night though, especially on the piss.

Comment

I had 4 girls try to jump me in Sydney and two of them were bigger then me
        Must have been big girls :)

Comment

I have had experiances while talking someone down that they try to steam roll you. Unfortunately, especially in my neighbourhood, talking your way out of it isn't always seen as being a gentleman, rather some people take it as a sign of weakness. Sometimes, especially when out numbered, taking the inititive in the best thing, don't fight to win, fight to kill, chances are you won't kill them anyway and it was self defence. There is no such thing as fighting dirty in a bar fight, if you don't want to fight dirty, don't attack me in the first place. I go out for a quiet night with the girl, if someone wants to step up and fight my friends or me then I go for it. If my friend can't keep his mouth shut, i'll back him up even if he goes up to your wife and slaps her and calls her a slut. Rest assured though when he is sober I will whoop his ass, I only ask that he returns the favour though I promise you I would never do that. Sometimes people have a crazy night though, especially on the piss.
          Someone starting trouble when your with a lady friend. Kinda reminds me of the deleted scene from Kill Bill vol. 2.
          But I'm also reminded of that by some local whiner thats held a grudge against me for being beaten at his own game for a good eight years now. And he likes to call me a son of a bitch. Like the guy from the deleted scene repeatedly saying "you bastard".

Comment

Must have been big girls :)
            I'm not a really big guy, only 181 cm tall and about 87 kg.

I am of a pretty good solid build.

Comment

Still they were big girls in comparison. I don't expect to find a girl bigger than me anytime soon, Im almost 2 meters tall and last time I checked my weight it was 105kg My size was quite handy during army close combat training, atleast it was a good fear factor :)

Comment

Nobody ever claimed to not have a sense of humor. Except maybe for things such as pointing a gun at someone. Thats like telling someone to get up and change a t.v. manually...nobody should even joke about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Adolph
                  You're right but,......I'm still pointing my gun at you. And here goes the first shot......
                  Haha........Happy Birthday my Dear Lunatock ! :) :) :)
                  Are you sure you took the right colored medicines this morning, things you say are atleast freaky, don't play with guns not real guns anyway.

Comment

Are you sure you took the right colored medicines this morning, things you say are atleast freaky, don't play with guns not real guns anyway.
                    Doubt he has a CCW, also doubt he ever had an accident involving guns. Might of taught Mr. Adolph some common sense.

Though such posts might inspire me to write up invitations with the words "concealed carry optional". Given the off chance of a party crasher like him.

Comment

Sorry, must have logged onto a gay chat room by mistake. My bad. If you could direct me to WAB etc.
                      Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

LOL Chap, that's what I was thinking. But I'm sure he didn't mean it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan
                          I actually went to a self defence course that taught how to disarm a person with a gun or knife. Never had to use it in a real scenario and not sure I'd have the balls to be able to. Its a great party trick though
                          For someone who claims to be a Aryan, you sure picked one non-aryan-as-hell mongrel for an avatar ;)

Comment

Originally posted by The Chap
                            Sorry, must have logged onto a gay chat room by mistake. My bad. If you could direct me to WAB etc.
                            Thats alright chap, I know your only looking for your dad, I'll let him know your here and send him out to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                              Would you be offended by talking about using a disarming technique on some idiot that points a .45 at me as a joke? And the number it can do on a fingernail, aside from the pain of getting a trigger finger twisted?
                              Explaining in this forum will be confusing. Take tips from a ju-jitsu instructor. I study the art and it has some good moves.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Talking of gun accidents I’ve never had a single one, thanks to my tiny Indian ordinance factory made revolver I always carry with me in my briefcase hidden away from metal detectors that only catch my big metal tri-square while my tiny 7.65mm plays Houdini elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X