This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elbmek View Post
    ................... and not in the slightest bit original. Its the age old excuse for "rights to bear arms" of Americans. In an ideal world there is no need to bear arms. Most Americans appear to like meat they killed themselves anyway. So, Has Ronald MacDonald been shot yet? ;)
    Well I have no idea whatsoever, why people eat at Mickey Ds. I think personally it is very unhealthy and tastes like s**t! And clowns, as everyone knows, are inherently evil. ;)

I soooo agree with you also. In an ideal world there would be no need for weapons of war. Too bad we don't live in an ideal world, huh?

I would disagree about most Americans wanting to kill what they eat though. I find many people, all over the world, without the tools or sense to survive if the need arose.

Sure glad I'm not one of them poor saps!:)

Comment

• ................... and not in the slightest bit original.
      And your comment was??
      "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees." - Emiliano Zapata

Comment

• Hiya Mike, just got back in from hunting, did I miss something, apart from the Deer that didn't show, saw two Fox, but they sort of taste horrible.

Anyone else ever noticed the death breath that you get from drinking copious amounts of beer, smoking and eating at Mickey 'D's give you. I don't drink, have stopped smoking, and avoid fast food. Funny thing is, only those that haven't participated notice it.

The game (deer, hogs etc) can hardly be classed as fast food, I wait age's in all types of weather in a high seat, for them to find me so that I can put them on my plate, next to the potatoes, peas and carrots, and cover them with gravy.

I got to admit, I'm starting to feel a little foolish , can you imagine, some people go buy, all that chemically biologically re-engineered, filled with god knows what mass produced meat from their butcher or even at a super market.

Tony
        Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

• Law of averages caught up with the deer population, got my first Roe Buck of the year.

Tony

Comment

• I like my processed, engineered, and preferably in-organic food.

Eat healthy, exercise, live long, and die anyways. Might as well enjoy our bad habits.
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Most Americans appear to like meat they killed themselves anyway. So, Has Ronald MacDonald been shot yet?
              It's the sizeable number of Democrats & tourists that keep him alive.

Comment

• You all are a bunch of gun nuts!!! I am taking my Mausers, AK and my Springfield Loaded and WW I vingage 1911's and getting out of here!!!
                Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit Often...

Comment

• About one of my Mausers. I have never seen a Mauser 98 manufactured in Poland, in person or advertised or otherwise. It is of 1926 manufacture in Warsaw. I would have loved to turn it into a sporter (it came to me as just the receiver and bolt) but the smithy is telling me that the receiver is WARPED!!!! I am wondering if any of you guys also have Polish Mausers and/or if anyone has ever heard of a warped receiver and as to how you warp one. Many thanks.
                  Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Hit Often...

Comment

• Woo hoo! Found a buyer for one of my .40cals!

-dale

Comment

• Originally posted by dalem View Post
                      Woo hoo! Found a buyer for one of my .40cals!

-dale
                      Nice. You getting rid of all your 40s? Switching to another caliber or raising funds for something bigger and more fun?
                      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Some good news and some bad. My Taurus 24/7 Mil Pro w/Springfield xml weapon light found a new home with a young man with a family who wanted a small carry gun but one big enough to use as a home defense weapon. I'm sure they'll be very happy together. As for myself, well I needed a replacement so I stepped up to this. Now hers (my wifes) is not bigger than mine!:))

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                          Nice. You getting rid of all your 40s? Switching to another caliber or raising funds for something bigger and more fun?
                          Both. :)

Getting rid of my Sig P229 and Beretta 96D, both in .40S&W. I don't shoot either one very well and I'd like to trade my CCW piece up to a .45, so I figure it's a good move.

Best part is, my buddy wants to get one for his wife (she's actually looking for something in .40 S&W) for her birthday. I'm bringing both to the party and she gets to pick one. :) Everybody wins.

-dale

Comment

• As for myself, well I needed a replacement so I stepped up to this. Now hers (my wifes) is not bigger than mine!
                            Now you're really liberating the oppressed, bud

Comment

• Home defence gun

I always preferred a pump gun as a home defence prime weapon.

Get the popcorn out, munch munch, lol.

Tony

Comment

• Just two of many

Two favorites, right now any way, The PS90 I can shoot soon, not very heavy, but the FAL, that's a ways off in the future till my back heals up. It is one heavy mother.
                                Attached Files
                                CADPIPE

Comment

Working...
                                X