No announcement yet.

WW2 SMG's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then I wonder what it would do to a nice, big, plump, rotten pumpkin?

BTW, anyone like CSI vegas? Because I just saw the sweetest, scariest (hard to imagine a scary csi, but they did it) CSI ever to have existed. It's the three-quel to the two Paul Millander episodes in the first season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metak
      watermelons are tasty, I would feel bad shooting a nice green watermelon. Although I wouldn't mind putting a few rounds through some steel plate or maybe an old pickup.
      How about a rotten one? :)
      "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

• ^ yeah rotten watermelons to represent rotten minds, if you know what I mean ;) :)

Comment

• You're SO MEAN.
          jk.

Comment

• Yeah, and the terrorists are even meaner.

Comment

• Yes. Make sure you pick some-off if ya see them, but I really don't think that you'll find any just walking around everywhere, escpecially in the middle of a target range.

Comment

• Originally posted by sniperdude411
                Yes. Make sure you pick some-off if ya see them, but I really don't think that you'll find any just walking around everywhere, escpecially in the middle of a target range.
                Too bad

Comment

• Well, take a trip to somewhere in the mid-east, and you should see some potential targets...
                  But it's extremely expensive.

Comment

• To tell you the truth i've had enough war zones and crazy islamic fundamentalists for one lifetime. I prefer to spend the rest of my life relaxing and punching holes through paper at the shooting range.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metak
                      To tell you the truth i've had enough war zones and crazy islamic fundamentalists for one lifetime. I prefer to spend the rest of my life relaxing and punching holes through paper at the shooting range.
                      Just paper? C'mon, ya gotta live a little. Shoot barrels of gasoline with API rounds (If you can get them). Or shoot other things that'll explode.

Comment

• Oh yes that reminds me, do you know if it is possible to purchase commercial tracer ammunition?
                        Thanks in advance,
                        Metak

Comment

• I'm not exactly sure. I know you can't legally purchase AP ammo, but there's no reason why tracers should be banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by eMGee
                            Do you hate Russians by any chance? Or what motivated you to say all that? Because I think the Shpagin SMG (PPSh-41) wasn't copied of the Suomi SMG, but from the Bergmann MP-18 (like the British "Stengun" was).

From a diaries and information which I read on the Winter War and Continuation War, the two wars when Finland and Russia faught with eachother, Finnish soldiers prefered Russian firearms over theirs. Same went for some, not all of them, Germans. Sometimes they'd even convert the confisquated Russian arms to 9x19mm Parabellum.

By the way, it's PPSh in Latin script not PPSH. The "h" is in lower cast because "Sh" is a Cyrillic letter. Ш, to be exactly. PPSh-41 would therefor be ППШ-41.
                            I vote for German M 40 because of:
                            - it's completly much-much better than English one;
                            - it most of the time pick up by Russian soldiers, because more powerfull cartrige, better range and better accuracy comparing to PPSh;
                            - it was mach cheeeep than American Tompson ( in army all americans used 30 rounds magazine, not a drum from Al Capone.

Comment

• Sometimes they'd even convert the confisquated Russian arms to 9x19mm Parabellum.
                              Germany was short of weapons.

By the end of the war they started to build rip offs of the STEN.
                              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

• The Thompson was a much more expensive gun, but it was by far the most powerful and effective SMG of WWII. The size and cost retired the Thompson.

Comment

Working...
                                X