Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
    Then it might as well be a Gatling gun.
    Oh yeah, silly me. Why reinvent the wheel?
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
      Oh yeah, silly me. Why reinvent the wheel?
      So that you can power your unpowered electrically driven gat when you are about to be overrun by Somalis...

Your idea was IMO a good one. :)

For the greatest list:

(I wish mine was that nice!)

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
        battle prooven
        A fan of German firearms huh? I did a report of the guns of WW II last year specifically comparing and contrasting American and German guns like the Colt .45, Luger 9mm, M3 grease gun, Mp40...and included spent shells (not from WWII but of the same caliber) Got a 96 and enjoyed the research.

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat View Post
          A fan of German firearms huh? I did a report of the guns of WW II last year specifically comparing and contrasting American and German guns like the Colt .45, Luger 9mm, M3 grease gun, Mp40...and included spent shells (not from WWII but of the same caliber) Got a 96 and enjoyed the research.
          kind of ,gemans make awesome guns, overcomplicated tough.they give the rest of the world ideas,germans, russians and americans IMO are world leaders in firearms.
          "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Americans don't even design many indigenous military arms anymore.
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

not military but hunting, allmost every year some new rifles , revolvers, rounds come out.every time i buy gun magazine i drool like bulldog,every time i see something new came out.
              where i live NYC even gun magazines are hard to find, they used to be in every newsstand, not anymore, NYC is very negative to guns 10 years ago there was at least 4 gun stores in my neirboughood now only 1 left.
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

not military but hunting, allmost every year some new rifles , revolvers, rounds come out.every time i buy gun magazine i drool like bulldog,every time i see something new came out.
                where i live NYC even gun magazines are hard to find, they used to be in every newsstand, not anymore, NYC is very negative to guns 10 years ago there was at least 4 gun stores in my neirboughood now only 1 left.
                Yup, NYC is the worst place to live if you are at all a fan of firearms. Where is that gun store btw, i didnt know there was one in Coney. Believe me if you are at all interested in firearms at my age in NYC you are automatically considered a sick minded individual or a future serial killer!

Comment

Yup, NYC is the worst place to live if you are at all a fan of firearms. Where is that gun store btw, i didnt know there was one in Coney. Believe me if you are at all interested in firearms at my age in NYC you are automatically considered a sick minded individual or a future serial killer!
                  it's on new utrech and 71 or72nd.(if it wasn't for cops that shop there it would be gone too) there used to be one on coney island ave and ave x(that store sells tumbstones now), on fort hamilton and 94st, and thyere was another one in bay ridge dont remember exactly, all of them gone, have to drive to LI now.

Comment

it's on new utrech and 71 or72nd.(if it wasn't for cops that shop there it would be gone too) there used to be one on coney island ave and ave x(that store sells tumbstones now), on fort hamilton and 94st, and thyere was another one in bay ridge dont remember exactly, all of them gone, have to drive to LI now.
                    What kind of variety do they have? Do you know of any range anywhere near Brooklyn that rents guns, that you don't have to be a police officer to shoot in?

Comment

What kind of variety do they have? Do you know of any range anywhere near Brooklyn that rents guns, that you don't have to be a police officer to shoot in?
                      they have rifles shotguns pistols bows ..ect. the closest place to shoot if you don,t have a gun would be PA. i love that state.

Comment

I'm going to have to put up a picture of a land pattern musket. Any gun that is the front line issue for either the most powerful military on the planet or second most powerful (depending on how you feel about napolean and european land power)for over a century has to have something going for it.

Honestly the gun was just average to slightly above average in most catagories for its day. What it had though was for a flintlock good reliability and standard ammo and parts.
                        Last edited by Maxor; 25 Nov 06,, 14:43.

Comment

"indigenous military arm?" English literacy aside, who outside of the US designed all those M-16 and their variants?

Comment

I don't understand your question.
                            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Working...
                            X