This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by italy folgore View Post
    the italian special force (col moschin and com sub in)is the first in the world
    Oh stop with the "Italy is the greatest!" crap.

This is not a forum for 15-year old fanboys to compare organ size.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

Well said, should stop them from coming back for 2 minutes.

Comment

The SBS have been given an upgrade in status, up to SAS level. Before the SBS used to wear the berety and Cap Badge of the Royal Marines and were never seen as SF Troops. Looks like that in the near future the two may combine.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
          Son,

Soon you will have a girlfriend and all this will be a distraction.
          ROFLMAO
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by professional View Post
            Well I am not very partial . I ll say the SEALS, SAS are good . I googled a little and got something intersting :

Indian special forces tops
            Indian special forces team beat US, SA, UK and France in the macho-men competition!

Times of India: “Mention ‘Special Forces’ and the intrepid Israelis, the gung-ho Americans or the secretive British come to mind. But, it appears that it is the Indians who are the toughest of them all. This is what a gruelling contest determined last week.”

“The Israelis were not there, but a team of India’s 10 Special Forces (SF), led by Captain Krishnadas, outshone their counterparts from the US, South Africa, U.K., France, hosts Botswana and a clutch of African nations in the Kalahari desert.”
            This is a load of pish!!!! I was there representing the British Parachute Regiment in 2002 and the only reason India won is cos they're a bunch of cheating bastards! We saw them during the jump phase and they were wearing combat boots....few hours later during endurance march they're wearing trainers and they're bergans were tiny!!!! Def no doss bag in there i tell ye! They were also spread out over about 300 metres. Basically they're team manager squared them away the entire competition, taking kit from them, giving them scoff etc. Ask any of the SA teams. Everyone knew they were at it. Every ****er hated them!

Anyway, the main point is here that you can't say that Indian SF are the best based on a competition wear there were only 5 man teams representing an entire regiment. No SAS were there but I'd pretty much bet that if they were they would have won hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Skygod View Post
              the only reason India won is cos they're a bunch of cheating bastards! Everyone knew they were at it. Every ****er hated them!
              If everyone knew they were cheating, I assume that includes the organisers, then why weren't they disqualified.
              Apart from an unusual first post ...Welcome to the WAB

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                Son,

Soon you will have a girlfriend and all this will be a distraction.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                  If everyone knew they were cheating, I assume that includes the organisers, then why weren't they disqualified.
                  Are you going to to tell them they are out? Because I sure as hell am not telling them!

I really think these SF chats are a bit of a waste of time, most of these boys train with each other and do all kinds of exchanges, they all place a huge emphasison learning form each other.

I think if you just look at operational history, 22 SAS more than likely would come out on top, they have done some outstanding stuff (Pebble Island raid anyone?) but they have been doing these things a lot longer than anyone else.
                  Many countries are only recently waking up to how effective SF can be, right up until Desert Storm many US generals wouldn't give SF the time of day.

Personally I just think its shame we will not hear of the work being done in Afghanistan and the Iranian boarder for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

Yes, do stop.

Especially since everyone know that the US has the largest organ. Don't believe me? check this out ---

Wanamaker Organ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, couldn't resist
                    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by antimony View Post
                      Yes, do stop.

Especially since everyone know that the US has the largest organ. Don't believe me? check this out ---

Wanamaker Organ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, couldn't resist
                      This is very suspicious,Antimony:))

How did u reach the link?

Not googling for "The world's largest organ", were you?
                      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VarSity View Post
                        I really think these SF chats are a bit of a waste of time, most of these boys train with each other and do all kinds of exchanges, they all place a huge emphasison learning form each other.

I think it is good to interact with other Forces..exchange "ideas" and tactics;)

I think if you just look at operational history, 22 SAS more than likely would come out on top, they have done some outstanding stuff (Pebble Island raid anyone?) but they have been doing these things a lot longer than anyone else.
                        They do a lot more surveillance, Int work and special duties rather than the "Gung Ho" of yesteryear. PITY:))

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                          They do a lot more surveillance, Int work and special duties rather than the "Gung Ho" of yesteryear. PITY:))
                          I bet there is some very interesting stuff going on in the Iraq Iran boarder involving these guys. Like i said its just a shame we wont hear about it for years and years, if ever.

Comment

• Theres always intresting stuff happeing in the SF world at the moment mnay fronts. Im sure in time things will come out...... its getting harder to keep it in nower days....
                            unfortuanteley SF have received a greater increase of media attention.
                            Resulting in a greater risk of 'leaked memos'/info.
                            More money involved in publications, thus troops, 'wanting to get there stories out' apparentley. [loyalty and swarn to secrecy questionable for some].
                            But also in some very rare instances can understand why certain indviduals speak out. untold stories, or stories..... which have changed, been fabricated, mis informed, or lied about/to.... plays with human nature...difficult to make a judgement nowedays.
                            hmmmm intresting times.

Comment

• Why anyone wants to eat snakes for a living is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                                Why anyone wants to eat snakes for a living is beyond me.

That's what the Special in Special Forces is all about!

Kind of like the way they put the fun in dysfunctional!
                                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X