CT Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT Olympics

Organised by Jordanian King Abdullah II, 32 elite CT teams from 18 countries met for a friendly shoot'em-up in the Jordanian center for training and special operations

"Olympics" lasted for 4 days and the teams had various tasks like building raids, releasing hostages from planes, target shooting...

I was a bit disappointed by the performance of the most notorious countries.

Full article with a video and a lots of images here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/21/ma...9l+Fg8oIk0Wnw&
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    Organised by Jordanian King Abdullah II, 32 elite CT teams from 18 countries met for a friendly shoot'em-up in the Jordanian center for training and special operations

"Olympics" lasted for 4 days and the teams had various tasks like building raids, releasing hostages from planes, target shooting...

I was a bit disappointed by the performance of the most notorious countries.

Full article with a video and a lots of images here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/21/ma...9l+Fg8oIk0Wnw&
    Cool stuff,KASOTC.
    I knew the results before reading the article .Typical of both the Chinese and the Americans.The Chinese have a dedicated competition team,which benefits from intel on actual events.When they don't cheat outright,like they did in a event in Hungary,where they were some of the main sponsors.
    The Americans can't stand losing,so they send only folks that have no chance to international competitions.When they host events,they make sure they win.They cheat,but more subtly.Like they don't allow foreign teams to use their weapons and offer only a brief period of accomodation.

The main benefits are socialization and well,the sport of it.There are some tricks to be learned,but hardly something revolutionary.
    Those who know don't speak
    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Working...
    X