Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhhh yes , arty , the guys who never see the enemy , except their FOPs , stay warm n safe while the REAL soldiers sort it all out for ya's oops ya missed out air support and marines

PS warra ya gonna do against advancing sqd's of 1RTR who just had their party pissed on . :whome:

:tank:

see sig

Comment

• Monash Reply

You've summarized the military art beautifully for your nephew. He is better for it.

"BTW those arty guys did a fantastic job in Abbottabad."

That's not warfare. It's killing. The target didn't dignify the effort. It's why there's a purpose for assassins.
      "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
      "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

• Engineers are the mother hens to everybody. We have to tell them where and when to do the 3Ss and then we have to hold their hands while taking them through minefields, cutting wire, and blowing holes in things to make doors.

And when we tell the mechies and the zipperheads not to drive over barbwire, they always wrap their axles up with the thing and then, we have to clean them up.

I swear about the only thing we don't do is we don't breast feed them and that's because no woman can put up with these crybabies.

Comment

• All I remember the engineers doing when I was mech battalion S4 was sucking up all of my support platoon assets to haul all of their mines and fuel for their slow ass dozers.
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

• See what I mean? Engineers are such big meanies and horders. Whine. Whine. Whine.

Comment

• Oh well, can;t be that bad. At least you got two rookies for the latrines.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                Oh well, can;t be that bad. At least you got two rookies for the latrines.
                Not a problem Doktor. I wouldn't want the Colonel to soil his Underoos ;)

sigpic

Comment

• Young Lady, I wear boxers.

Comment

• :slap: I thought you gonna argue about GI part.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I did.

Comment

• Did you just mention The Colonel's GI parts?
                        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          Young Lady, I wear boxers.
                          Done. As I tried to explain to you sir, Israelis are resourceful

sigpic

Comment

• Except he's a colonel, why are you demoting him?

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
                              Except he's a colonel, why are you demoting him?
                              I wouldn't dare

Operating under a policy of DLDT (Don't Look Don't Tell)

sigpic

Comment

• The Boxers you proposed are saying Major! We are talking Ret Lt.Col here :red:

Comment

Working...
                                X