Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the French Leclerc tank "THE" ultimate tank??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
    Wow, Yeller, you're less subtle than usual . . . .
    It's been months since the colonel threatend to insert antlers into a soft opening...I kinda miss it.

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    yea , yeaaaaa thats it , thatsssssss it :tankie:
    That's so disgusting, tankie....

Using tank methaphors to describe the colonel and Celine.

You dirty bastard!

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
      It's been months since the colonel threatend to insert antlers into a soft opening...I kinda miss it.

You dirty bastard!
      Yup
      Last edited by tankie; 04 Apr 14,, 01:33.

Comment

Bend over.

Comment

You dirty bastard!
          I don't know why, but it is frightening seeing Yeller and tenkie going along and understanding each other.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Who T F is tenkie ,Dik , oops :slap:

Comment

• The best thing you can do to learn abut tanks is create an account on tank net and start reading and combing their archives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                SWSNBN can die horribly en mass? If you really know how, I think I have a business proposal for you. Hope you accept lowlands single malt as currency.
                Sorry, but I like kittens. Excelent anti-stress equipment

Comment

• PL-01 thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                    PL-01 thoughts?
                    Ripoff from half a dozen science fiction concepts, many of which are here

Comment

• Originally posted by jlvfr View Post
                      Ripoff from half a dozen science fiction concepts, many of which are here
                      So never going to work?

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                        So never going to work?
                        This looks like a cheap mockup on a APC chassis... untill we see something "real", any discussion is moot...

Comment

• It's built on a CV-90 chassis maxing out the chassis' weight margins and probably, even if they claim otherwise, uses the unmanned turret BAe mounted on the Jordanian Challies. So it's not really much of a question whether it works (as in running, shooting...), but whether it does all the buzzword-level stuff in the sales brochures.

Comment

• Those concept tanks are awesome. Lots of PL-01 pixs here. https://www.google.com/search?q=PL-0...w=1477&bih=715
                            To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• So I just stumbled across this website this evening and I think I need to change my pants now...

Tanks, Trucks and Armoured Military Sale. - Mortar Investments

I had no idea you could get WWII and Cold War armored vehicles for less than the price of a new pickup truck. I haven't the foggiest idea of how I am going to get any of this stuff into the U.S. but damn if it isn't tempting to try. You can get a BMP-1 for $18k. I want to get one, and go fishing in it!

Comment

• T-72's were available in the UK for just $5k not too long ago.
                                Linkeden:
                                http://au.linkedin.com/pub/gary-fairlie/1/28a/2a2
                                http://cofda.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X