• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    Don't worry, bud.

It's gotta happen sooner or later. :))
    ya think so...........
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Comment

I'd pay to see him give this sermin in my country.

Actually , I would be paying to watch the women stomp his ass but good after they have heard enough. Hell, I'd even take bets on how many minutes he lasts before they go bronco and rip him to pieces!:))
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Well, in your case it's more hope than think... Gotta be optimistic, you know...
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yeah, listen to gross, Tim.

He's the resident expert in this field.

He's been wanting to have his chastity corrupted for years and years...especially by a real live woman.

Comment

And then, years ago, I hit puberty, and what do you know, I got corrupted!

YellowBelly, I recommend it. Honestly, a real live woman is so much better than that blow up sheep you're using now. (I'm pretty sure, anyway. I never used the sheep option, so I can't say for sure)
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
              The thing is tho , just how many morons will believe him .
              (I posted this before in another thread as i didnt notice before that this topic was being discussed by itself)

Unfortunately this news report wasnt an exaggeration either about the 'seniority' of the cleric or the content of the sermon. He is a regular Friday prayers leader in Tehran and often delivers fanatical/inflammatory speeches. I know that most people here wont understand Persian but just to give you an example of who he is here is the sermon he gave regarding 'promiscuous women' and earthquakes:

I dont know how many of those in attendance would have taken this sermon seriously but the fact that he even gave it is bad enough and is a reflection of the sad state that Iran is in today under the Islamic regime.

Comment

Don't see what the big issue here is.

Earthquakes are God's wrath on society for allowing unchaste women to exist.
                To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung View Post
                  Don't see what the big issue here is.

Earthquakes are God's wrath on society for allowing unchaste women to exist.
                  Ah well , bring on the earthquakes , at least us boys will be satiated

Comment

Hell, an earthquake just adds another shakin' vibration to an already rocking and bopping experience.

Comment

Apparrantly in response to these claims a woman has organized a world wide "boobquake" to take place today, calling to all women to wear revealing clothing. If his claim is true we should all feel an increase in seismic activities. Details here:

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/in-na...-my-*****.html

and here:

Blag Hag: And the boobquake experiment has begun...

Comment

Dude, go to the Facebook Event page. All the girls are putting up pics of themselves wearing shirts with lots of cleavage.

<Thumbs Up> Like!

Comment

Originally posted by rickshaw92 View Post
                          Seems they don't really need nukes when they can dress there women up like a bunch of Essex girls and send em to the Great Satan or wherever and have the earth shake and everything crumble.
                          Persian hotties dressed up as Essex girls sent to the Great Satan, all in a bid to have heavenly earthquakes and whatever rain down ???

I propose Seattle as a first pilot for this experiment. I can even propose my condo as a place to "gather" and "plan"

Last minute Edit: Umm, lets use someone else's house the the "planning sessions" as the missus might not take this too kindly
                          Last edited by antimony; 26 Apr 10,, 18:29. Reason: Umm, lets use someone else's house the the "planning sessions" as the missus might not take this too kindly
                          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                            Last minute Edit: Umm, lets use someone else's house the the "planning sessions" as the missus might not take this too kindly
                            Do you think the consequences would be any less severe if your HRH of House found out that you attended such a planning session?

My dog house ain't that bomb proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                              Do you think the consequences would be any less severe if your HRH of House found out that you attended such a planning session?

My dog house ain't that bomb proof.
                              Col,

I have a foolproof plan. I plan to be disguised as this guy.

No doubt the virtuous Persian hotties disguised as promiscuous Essex Girls would drag me inside the designated "Op Center" and shed any last vestige of modesty in an effort to bring down hell fire quicker. Maybe, who knows, they would even indulge in activities which cause earthquakes

At which point I reveal my true identity of being the "local planning coordinator" and carry out my "mission";)

At least that's the plan
                              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Here we are gathered today to pay homage to antimony, last seen with a smile on his face ... before his wife tore him into the little pieces that we pay homage today.

PS. Dibs on his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X