Iran cautions Pakistan over Jundallah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alamgir View Post
    There is no comparison between Hezbollah and Jundullah. Either in how their operate or how they are structured.

Hezbollah is recognized as being legitimate by all Arab government's in the Middle East, and is of course recognized as legitimate by Iran too. Not only that but Hezbollah is apart of the Lebanese government itself. Now considering that you obviously didn't know that but decided to run your mouth anyway, you're either ignorant, or just plain stupid. Even your own country recognizes the legitimacy of Hezbollah, lol.
    Taliban was also recognized by the Arab govts and Pakistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
      Taliban was also recognized by the Arab govts and Pakistan.
      And volunteers encouraged to seek the virgins in Heaven!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
        And volunteers encouraged to seek the virgins in Heaven!
        and suddenly they realized that they were in hell and have to make do with their hands

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
          and suddenly they realized that they were in hell and have to make do with their hands
          When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post
            Nadir Shah was a blood-thirsty tyrant and monster
            Xerxes,
            Indeed? However his official status in Iran paints an all together different picture, imo, a hallmark of the traditional deceit and barbarism embedded in the Iranian cullture and psyche. Evidence 1: Nader Shah's (The blood-thirsty tyrant and monster in your words) tomb and museum stands high and mighty in todays modern and progressive regime. Located in a beautiful garden setting at the heart of the city, a major tourist attraction and is located less than a mile north of Imam Reza's Haram at a major intersection.
            Evidence 2: Iranian text books and websites quote Nadir Shah, as an champion figure in Iranian history, describing how he restored national independence and effectively protected Iran's territorial integrity at a dark moment of the country's history, how after his assassination in 1747 the Afshar dynasty short-lived. Enshowering praises of how inspite of being a Sunni by upbringing, he was nevertheless a great benefactor of the Shrine of the Imam Reza in Mashhad, which he made his capital. Hypocrites of the top order...Evidence 3: He is praised for being benevolent for the masses, quoting how his reign was marked by great successes and liberality, in a particular campaign against India (Read, 20000 beheaded men, women and children, thousand raped females), from which he returned so wealthy that he was able to suspend all taxes for three years.
            By Jove, indeed humanity personified!!! Nader Shah is often hailed as the "Napoleon of Iran"....what a insult to that great French General, or was he too involved in some filthy rape cases????
            Another hallmark of Iran's 2500 years of civizational values.
            Evidence 4: Reza Qouli, Nadir's son was once blamed for a failed assassination attempt and Nadir had him blinded. Reza said "It is not my eyes you have put out but those of Persia". Nadir seems to have bitterly regretted this action. Fifty noblemen who had witnessed the blinding were executed on the grounds that they should have offered up themselves instead of Reza.
            Terrific...Terrific...what great civilizational values.
            ...and the only people who remember him often are Indians, not Iranians.
            That is because he perpetrated those bloody massacres against Indians.
            20000 beheaded men, women and children, thousand raped females, thousand enslaved people is enough of a gory episode to haunt the memories of a nation for some 300 odd years, and besmirches tall claims of 2500 years of civilizational values.

That being said, the same type of tyrant in another country is loved to no end.
            Adolf Hitler was not a rapist. Still nobody hails Hitler, not even an average German. You don't find beautiful parks with dedicated Hitler statues.
            I am eager to know your opinion about some Western loved conquerors such as Alexander the Great or Caesar
            You imbecile, don't you have even an iota of prudence and intelligence in your horsepuckey filled dustbin of a head? Oh! how impractical of me to expect that from a moron. Okay! Let me put it like this, Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar are the civilized world's two great military commanders, who fought wars and established huge empires on the might of their armies and superior military practices. Ever heard of the roman legions? Modern day military and command structures owe a lot to them. These characters are being taught in academic circles through out the world. Alexander too happened to attack India's western frontier and fought a war with Porus. But nobody in India has even a word of vice against him. He is rather popularly reffered as Sikandar Mahan. The Mauryan army fought and pushed Seluccius and his Generals out of the frontiers and still no bad blood for the Greeks, bacause those were wars. Its sheer idiocity to be comparing them with some bandit tribesman, notoriously famous for his plunder errands, rape and mayhem stories. Period.
            How about the British in India. Can you express an opinion about that era, how they spread the civilization there, according to Western scrolls.
            The British were an imperial power. They British though never attacked India, nor are known for any notorious plunder or rape errands. lol.
            I think, it will be better if you go through the numerous threads available in WAB about how India came under the Crown.
            Just to soothen you out, the Royal British Army or Navy never attacked India. It was a very long and entwined series of events, surrounding the East India Company and its dealing with the Princely states, that brought in India directly under the Crown after the 1857 Sepoy Mutiny. The British were an occupying imperialistic force, they reaped their dividends in form of cheap raw materials, manpower and resources for their industries. However, they are the unchallanged architects of the modern India that you are eyeing with veiled jealousness. Tss...tsss..

I am eager to see your response, which ofcourse will be well crafted in order not to offend any Westerners cheering for you.
            We have already offended them enough by saving your arse in the UN time and again and also by the proposed gas pipeline.
            Last edited by Deltacamelately; 12 Aug 08,, 11:36.
            sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Major,

This is the 1st time I see your passion and you've been at WAB too long if you learned the word horsepuckey.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                Major,

This is the 1st time I see your passion and you've been at WAB too long if you learned the word horsepuckey.
                Sir,
                My Apologies if I ventured a bit too far.
                The passion had its source in the moron's idiotic quabble, comparing a rapist plundering tribesman with the Greek and Roman civilisation and still trying to ride the moral high horse about 2500 years or civilizational values.
                Just got pissed off.

As about the horse puckey thingy....
                Sir, just trying to make my bones under veterans. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post

Indeed? However his official status in Iran paints an all together different picture, imo, a hallmark of the traditional deceit and barbarism embedded in the Iranian cullture and psyche. Evidence 1: Nader Shah's (The blood-thirsty tyrant and monster in your words) tomb and museum stands high and mighty in todays modern and progressive regime. Located in a beautiful garden setting at the heart of the city, a major tourist attraction and is located less than a mile north of Imam Reza's Haram at a major intersection.
                  Evidence 2: Iranian text books and websites quote Nadir Shah, as an champion figure in Iranian history, describing how he restored national independence and effectively protected Iran's territorial integrity at a dark moment of the country's history, how after his assassination in 1747 the Afshar dynasty short-lived. Enshowering praises of how inspite of being a Sunni by upbringing, he was nevertheless a great benefactor of the Shrine of the Imam Reza in Mashhad, which he made his capital. Hypocrites of the top order...Evidence 3: He is praised for being benevolent for the masses, quoting how his reign was marked by great successes and liberality, in a particular campaign against India (Read, 20000 beheaded men, women and children, thousand raped females), from which he returned so wealthy that he was able to suspend all taxes for three years.
                  and I am sure that wikipedia article you just copy pasted represent the opinion of 65 million Iranians.

By Jove, indeed humanity personified!!! Nader Shah is often hailed as the "Napoleon of Iran"....what a insult to that great French General, or was he too involved in some filthy rape cases????
                  Another hallmark of Iran's 2500 years of civizational values.
                  Evidence 4: Reza Qouli, Nadir's son was once blamed for a failed assassination attempt and Nadir had him blinded. Reza said "It is not my eyes you have put out but those of Persia". Nadir seems to have bitterly regretted this action. Fifty noblemen who had witnessed the blinding were executed on the grounds that they should have offered up themselves instead of Reza.
                  Terrific...Terrific...what great civilizational values.
                  Holy dog ****, dont we have some major Napoleonic fan here.

That is because he perpetrated those bloody massacres against Indians.
                  20000 beheaded men, women and children, thousand raped females, thousand enslaved people is enough of a gory episode to haunt the memories of a nation for some 300 odd years, and besmirches tall claims of 2500 years of civilizational values.
                  He did, and he has no business being worshipped.
                  I dont see where we differ in our opinion.

Yet, had Alexander have done the samething - more than 2,000 years - his greateness would have still overshadowed his rapes

Adolf Hitler was not a rapist. Still nobody hails Hitler, not even an average German. You don't find beautiful parks with dedicated Hitler statues.
                  Hitler is very recent history.
                  How about Napoleon. Paris is decorated with its memory.

You imbecile, don't you have even an iota of prudence and intelligence in your horsepuckey filled dustbin of a head? Oh! how impractical of me to expect that from a moron. Okay! Let me put it like this, Alexander the Great and Julius Caesar are the civilized world's two great military commanders, who fought wars and established huge empires on the might of their armies and superior military practices.
                  Damn, you love Alexander and Caesar, too.
                  Empires are built at the expense of others nations and on the blood of innocents. Wether, the founders are Roman, Persian, Mongolians. There is nothing glorious about them.

But I give you that, you certainly did not offend any Alexander and Caesar fans around here.

Good job.

Ever heard of the roman legions? Modern day military and command structures owe a lot to them. These characters are being taught in academic circles through out the world. Alexander too happened to attack India's western frontier and fought a war with Porus. But nobody in India has even a word of vice against him. He is rather popularly reffered as Sikandar Mahan. The Mauryan army fought and pushed Seluccius and his Generals out of the frontiers and still no bad blood for the Greeks, bacause those were wars. Its sheer idiocity to be comparing them with some bandit tribesman, notoriously famous for his plunder errands, rape and mayhem stories. Period.
                  The discussion was about conquerors and/or invaders.

There is no difference between those who invade and/or conquer than those that rape and plunder along as well.

and certainly being a military genuis should not make a tyrant glorious and great

The British were an imperial power.
                  No **** ... What gave it away ... did you have a team of monkeys working on this around the clock

They British though never attacked India, nor are known for any notorious plunder or rape errands. lol.
                  Your really stupid beyound hope, if you really think that I think that.

I think, it will be better if you go through the numerous threads available in WAB about how India came under the Crown.
                  Just to soothen you out, the Royal British Army or Navy never attacked India. It was a very long and entwined series of events, surrounding the East India Company and its dealing with the Princely states, that brought in India directly under the Crown after the 1857 Sepoy Mutiny. The British were an occupying imperialistic force, they reaped their dividends in form of cheap raw materials, manpower and resources for their industries.
                  ^^^ Fascinating, so much I did not know, Is East India Company trading on the New York Stock Exchange?

However, they are the unchallanged architects of the modern India that you are eyeing with veiled jealousness. Tss...tsss..
                  They are indeed, they brought civilization where there was none, now that you descended so low in trashing whole nations ......

Out of respect for many Indians on this board, and many of my real life friends that are Indians, and your great nation/culture, I am really gonna try to seperate comments about your filthy self with that of your nation and culture.

We have already offended them enough by saving your arse in the UN time and again and also by the proposed gas pipeline.
                  Keep nations and people seperate. Try it, once in a while,

So in conlusion to your ingenious post, it is okay to be a tyrant as long as you are a military genuis like Alexander the Great, Caesar or Napoleon. So I guess that explains why Hitler does not have street, or park made/named after him, becaues he was not military genuis. What a brilliant post.

Man, I *****ing hate it when morons like you bring the worse out of me.
                  Last edited by xerxes; 12 Aug 08,, 19:19.

Comment

S-2 Reply

"It will be well-crafted because he's an Indian major of artillery. He's his own man and, I'm certain, forms his thoughts without regard to geography."

We will see about that.

"Do you?"

I hope I am being fair as far I can remember to all nations and to all people.

Comment

The passion had its source in the moron's idiotic quabble, comparing a rapist plundering tribesman with the Greek and Roman civilisation and still trying to ride the moral high horse about 2500 years or civilizational values.
                      Just got pissed off.
                      I compared one plundering conqueror to another. Not that of rapist plundering tribesman with the Greek and Roman civilisation.

How the hell you compare that anyways? Comparing a single man to a entire civilization. You said it brother, it is a moron's idiotic quabble. Except that the moron is YOU!

I definitly did NOT claim the moral high horse about 2,500 years or civilizational values. Either quote me saying that, or shut the hell up.

Comment

And this is the 1st time I saw passion in you. Not that the way it was done was good but it's nice to see passion and people believe in something strong enough to defend it.

Comment

OOE,

I really hate talking like that to people older than myself.
                          It is a real achievement for someone to get me talk like that.
                          Last edited by xerxes; 13 Aug 08,, 00:20.

Comment

Delta,

I am sorry but Alexander and Julius Caesar were like Nadir Shah. They invaded and plundered and even allowed their troops to do some rape and looting. How do you explain how Caesar brought large number of Gallic slaves? Alexander burning down Tyre and killing all of the inhabitants once Tyre was taken?

By the way, Nadir Shah's military exploits should be studied on the same level as Alexander and Julius Caesar, but they are not because he is not a westerner.

Comment

and I am sure that wikipedia article you just copy pasted represent the opinion of 65 million Iranians.
                              Checkout wiki and see if you can match even one full sentence that I have used. And yes, when a bandit is being proclaimed by the existing government as a champion of national integrity, I will surmise that its the voice of the average Iranian citizen.

Holy dog ****, dont we have some major Napoleonic fan here.
                              I am not a Napoleon fan, however, being a soldier I have great respect for his military exploits.
                              He did, and he has no business being worshipped.
                              I dont see where we differ in our opinion.
                              He is not worshipped, but your governments recognise him as some kind of a hero. We differ in your assertion that Nadir Shah should be considered as an equal to Alexander and Napoleon.

Yet, had Alexander have done the samething - more than 2,000 years - his greateness would have still overshadowed his rapes
                              Alexander belongs to an ancient and barbaric age, he still is miles away from being globally castigated as a rapist. At best you can call him a ruthless commander, that's it.

How about Napoleon. Paris is decorated with its memory.
                              And you want to equate him with a bandit?

Empires are built at the expense of others nations and on the blood of innocents. Wether, the founders are Roman, Persian, Mongolians. There is nothing glorious about them.
                              So? Even nation states while waging war spill a lot of blood, even of innocent civilians. Not following the S. Ossetia war?
                              The discussion was about conquerors and/or invaders.
                              No, the discussion was about being civilized and having values. Going to war and spilling blood is onething, wanton butcherring of innocents and raping them is different.

There is no difference between those who invade and/or conquer than those that rape and plunder along as well.
                              Great line of logic. You mean US's invasion of Iraq in GW1 is equivalent to the prurient bandit Nadir Shah's raping women?

Your really stupid beyound hope, if you really think that I think that.
                              Your line of reasoning has made you succumb to the realm of stupidity.

^^^ Fascinating, so much I did not know, Is East India Company trading on the New York Stock Exchange?
                              [Nonsence]Illogical.[/Nonsense]

They are indeed, they brought civilization where there was none, now that you descended so low in trashing whole nations ......
                              What grade are you in btw? Did I mention absence of civilisation before coming of the British? Wasn't I mentioning something like the British being the architects of modern India?
                              Out of respect for many Indians on this board, and many of my real life friends that are Indians, and your great nation/culture, I am really gonna try to seperate comments about your filthy self with that of your nation and culture.
                              Absurd as you are. No need to massage the Indian ego.

Keep nations and people seperate. Try it, once in a while,
                              Been there, done that.

So in conlusion to your ingenious post, it is okay to be a tyrant as long as you are a military genuis like Alexander the Great, Caesar or Napoleon. So I guess that explains why Hitler does not have street, or park made/named after him, becaues he was not military genuis. What a brilliant post.
                              Its not. And its also not intelligent to compare a man trained by genius men like Leonidas and Aristotle in rhetoric and literature, science, medicine, and philosophy, who read and kept the Iliad as a bed side article with a hoodlum lascivious bandit.

Man, I *****ing hate it when morons like you bring the worse out of me.
                              No problems, you may keep up the good work, in continuation with your bandit and barbaric traditions. ;)

Comment

I compared one plundering conqueror to another. Not that of rapist plundering tribesman with the Greek and Roman civilisation.
                                Misplaced comparison. Had I been in your place, I would have compared Nadir Shah with say OBL.
                                How the hell you compare that anyways? Comparing a single man to a entire civilization. You said it brother, it is a moron's idiotic quabble. Except that the moron is YOU!
                                Eyeing the mirror eh? It was your comparison and a bull$hit one. But again, Alexandar will always stand for Greece and Caesar will do so for Rome.
                                Nadir is doing the same for Iran you see. Allot another park if you want.

I definitly did NOT claim the moral high horse about 2,500 years or civilizational values. Either quote me saying that, or shut the hell up.
                                Yes you did, when you rushed to Alamgir's rescue when I attacked his post.

Comment

Working...
                                X