'Israel rehearses attack on Iran's nuclear facilities'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edmx View Post
    Then what? Iran revenges w/ SRBM, US comes in, NATO comes in, and then Russia and China backs Iran...welcome to WWIII.
    You really think the Russians and Chinese will bleed even a single soldier from their forces in retaliation to the bombing of some sneaky Iranian installation?
    WWIII??? I am sure you forgot to put in the biggrin smiley.
    sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
      If you think you cant afford you car in india where pretrol prices are sopme of the lowest in the world, i would love for you to try and run a motor in london.

I wish isreal would do it and quick!
      Its not pretrol, its Petrol. Its not sopme, its some and most definitely its not isreal, its Israel.

3 Spelling Mistakes, 1 small i, 2 punctuation mistakes and Names of 2 countries and 1 Capital City starting with lower-case and all this within 42 words.

So much to our one time Colonial Masters and this shows your maturity.

Please don't take it personal,but what are you? A war Geek?

Why is this War that necessary, when other alternatives have not yet been fully explored?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumku View Post
        Its not pretrol, its Petrol. Its not sopme, its some and most definitely its not isreal, its Israel.

3 Spelling Mistakes, 1 small i, 2 punctuation mistakes and Names of 2 countries and 1 Capital City starting with lower-case and all this within 42 words.

Why is this War that necessary, when other alternatives have not yet been fully explored?
        OMGee you capitalized war when it wasn't supposed to be and didn't put a space after your comma!!

Who the hell do you think you are? Please, take it as personally as your care to. What are you, a spelling geek?
        In Iran people belive pepsi stands for pay each penny save israel. -urmomma158
        The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

My personal belief?? Don't underestimate Isreal!! I belive they are more than capable of of really hurting Iran. Israel has proven it before, and I believe that they can do it again.
          Besides, any country that says that is want me, how should I say it? "Wiped off the map!!" should be dealt with!!!
          My belief is that Iran started it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sumku View Post

Professor Sumku??

Comment

Originally posted by Stan187 View Post
              OMGee you capitalized war when it wasn't supposed to be and didn't put a space after your comma!!

Who the hell do you think you are? Please, take it as personally as your care to. What are you, a spelling geek?
              Stan,
              carry painkillers and ointments.
              sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

Originally posted by Deltacamelately View Post
                Stan,
                carry painkillers and ointments.

Like Tiger Balm? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                  Like Tiger Balm? :P
                  That's made out of genuine bengal tigers, right?
                  The Russian Navy is still a threat, but only to those unlucky enough to be Russian sailors.-highsea

Comment

That's made out of genuine bengal tigers, right?
                    hehe probably. I use it on my shins every so often; I feel something in them (shins) after a long jog

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbme View Post
                      hehe probably. I use it on my shins every so often; I feel something in them (shins) after a long jog
                      Shin splints? Sounds like you might need better footwear. A Canadian company makes some good stuff that my friends and now I have begun to use, check it out.

SOLE Heat Moldable Custom Shoe Insoles, Shoe Inserts, Arch Supports

Comment

Shin splints? Sounds like you might need better footwear. A Canadian company makes some good stuff that my friends and now I have begun to use, check it out.

SOLE Heat Moldable Custom Shoe Insoles, Shoe Inserts, Arch Supports

Thanks bro.

The thing is, I went shopping and bought these amazing Nike runners with special in-soles. They're called Polysorb and its supposed to help alot. But right before I did, I used to go running in "show-off" shoes (K - Swiss) so that used to mess up my lower back and my shins. Now when I run with my new shoes and soles my lower back is perfectly fine, but the shin splints still creep up -assuming they haven't healed fully from my old shoes. I guess its just a matter of time

I did a bit of research, and one poster said Tiger Balm is good, and I got my hands on it and its been helping me everytime I use it.
                        Last edited by Mobbme; 25 Jun 08,, 03:49.

Comment

If an Isreali attack occured on Irans nuclear facilities and their route in and out was through Iraq, I believe that not one Arab nation would believe that the USA was oblivious to Israels attack or did not give their seal of approval to do so (regardless of whether the US did play a part in the raid or not, ie, supplied intel, allowed Isreal to fly over Iraq for the attack). In fact, after the domestic spying and the 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' fiasco, I believe that even US citizens would not believe the Bush Admin played a part in the raid, the Americans know this and so do the Isreali's. So I believe Israel would not fly over Iraq in any case as they know it would cause the Bush Admin such problems which could lead to a public condemnation by the US.

If I were Israel, I would do it on the 1st day the new US Adminstration is in office, especially if Mccain is elected (but I would most certainly inform the US of that it was going to happen) and I would fly over Syria. After the Isreali attack on the presumed nuclear facility in Syria, there would be some critical intel provided about Syria's air defence network (also proving its possible to get through Syrias airspace) and the powerful Western and Eastern nations are not going to be too worried if they went through Syria, IMO nor would many Arabic nations; Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt etc.

Comment

Is the Syrian air defense very bad? they do have Russian systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Yusuf View Post
                              Is the Syrian air defense very bad? they do have Russian systems.
                              How well did their Russian systems work last September?;)

Comment

Originally posted by Helium View Post
                                If an Isreali attack occured on Irans nuclear facilities and their route in and out was through Iraq, I believe that not one Arab nation would believe that the USA was oblivious to Israels attack or did not give their seal of approval to do so (regardless of whether the US did play a part in the raid or not, ie, supplied intel, allowed Isreal to fly over Iraq for the attack). In fact, after the domestic spying and the 'Weapons of Mass Destruction' fiasco, I believe that even US citizens would not believe the Bush Admin played a part in the raid, the Americans know this and so do the Isreali's. So I believe Israel would not fly over Iraq in any case as they know it would cause the Bush Admin such problems which could lead to a public condemnation by the US.

If I were Israel, I would do it on the 1st day the new US Adminstration is in office, especially if Mccain is elected (but I would most certainly inform the US of that it was going to happen) and I would fly over Syria. After the Isreali attack on the presumed nuclear facility in Syria, there would be some critical intel provided about Syria's air defence network (also proving its possible to get through Syrias airspace) and the powerful Western and Eastern nations are not going to be too worried if they went through Syria, IMO nor would many Arabic nations; Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt etc.
                                Well it depends where through Syria you are suggesting they go. The last time they flew to bomb the Syrian reactor they allegedly flew around the Turkish border, not straight through Syria. Flying straight through the middle could have them tangling with thicker Syrian air defenses, the Syrian Air Force, and could tip off Iran before they even got close. Sounds like a dead-end option to me. Israel might want to consider investing in its own carrier group

Comment

Working...
                                X