Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigross86
    They do it for a couple of reasons:

1: Flowing milk and wine. But wine is forbidden to Muslims.
    2: 70 virgins. Great Cunfucius say: Virgin like baloon; one prick-all gone!

But you gotta ask yourself: Do they get to Heaven the same way they left Earth (In many pieces?)
    rofl who knows, and hey you made Sergeant, liek i will in a few seconds.

Comment

Yeah, but think of all the bloodshed in God's name. Crusades, Jihads, etc... millions dead, all in God's name.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I agree with you there 'Tock, of course that doesn't keep man from doing stupid things in Gods name.
        Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
          Yeah, but think of all the bloodshed in God's name. Crusades, Jihads, etc... millions dead, all in God's name.
          Thats why I asked you not to bad mouth God, but focus on Man's transgressions in his name.

Comment

Aiight dude, I'll try...
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

A guy on another forum (Lunatic's Armed Forces) who is in the Israeli Army said he was called up, saying to "get ready for a trip to Damascus" i think Israel is preparing to invade Syria.

Comment

If you think about it though, it doesn't make sense for Israel to invade. Israel only has 7 million people, and 1.5 million of them are Arabs. Israel's arm is just too small to invade and hold Syria like the US.

Comment

your right, its bad enough holding down the west bank, syria would be much worse

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                    your right, its bad enough holding down the west bank, syria would be much worse
                    Is Israel even trying when they fight the Palestinians?

Comment

well thats the thing when your fighting an obviously inferior foe. You cant fight them the same way you would fight a country of more comparable strength. Theoretically, i suppose that the IDF could call up half its reserves (about 200,000 people) and bring out all its artillery, tanks, and helicopters and occupy every single town and village and fire 100s of rounds for every Palestinian bullet...but thats insanity. The international community and the Israeli left (and part of the right) would go mental, it torments inoccent Palestinians (I suppose there are some who are still innocent :p ), and would cost more than I'd care to guess at. The other option is transfer (ethnic cleansing) which would be wrong for the first 2 reasons stated. There really is no way out until the wall is finished.

Comment

That wall is really needed, i got a question, before you guys started this big wall, what marked the border between Israel and Palestine?

Comment

its called the Green Line, it was actually the Israeli-Jordanian border before 1967. During the war, Israel captured the West Bank and Gaza Strip. They tried to give it back to Jordan because the Hashemites (leaders of Jordan) are trustworthy but Jordan didnt want it and at the time, the stated goal of PLO was to wipe out Israel by any means...so you can imagine why they werent allowed to form state. Despite claiming to have recognized Israel, their charter still states that their eventual goal is the destruction of Israel.

Comment

I feel we should reound every single one of them up, starting with the prisoners and drop them over Syria/Jordan/Egypt/Lebanon. Parachute optional. They get their own state, we get rid of them, no casualties, and they get their first skydiving lesson for free.

Comment

I have heard of a line called the "red line". Can anybody post a pic of the boundaries of this "red line"?
                              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

"Zone A is bounded on the east by line A (red line) and on the west by the Suez Canal and the east coast of the Gulf of Suez, as shown on Map" Quote from the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty. To my recollection, that's the red line, but I coudn't find any pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X