X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy Sheehan on hunger strike

http://www.michaelmoore.com/mustread/print.php?id=669

I think she's just starving for some attention

If we're very lucky, she and her ilk could die from malnutrition. But I doubt it though. We have a better chance of winning the lotto.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Originally posted by gunnut
    http://www.michaelmoore.com/mustread/print.php?id=669

I think she's just starving for some attention

If we're very lucky, she and her ilk could die from malnutrition. But I doubt it though. We have a better chance of winning the lotto.
    Ha that was a good one! She's just desperate now, no one to highlight her pestulant plight.....

Maybe Moore should join her!
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Maybe we should airdrop her and Moore on North Korea lets see just how long Kim tolerates her and her ******** before tossing her in a rat infested jail cell for freedom of speach. Maybe then she will understand that many gave more then just her and her son (albeit I respect the fact her son gave his live for freedom serving our military) something she will never understand.
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Thats an excellent idea, problem is even Kim isn't THAT stupid.....
        Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

I thought Cindy Sheenan was going to go on a real fast when she said a week or so ago that she'd fast until September, but then I found out it was a fool thing called a "rolling fast".

She's going to fast for 24 hours, then another moonbat will take up the fast for the next day, unimpressive.

Sheenan had that interview last week where she claimed Hugo Chavez was more trustworthy than Bush. I'll send her to Venezula personally if she'll promise to never,ever come back to the US.
          "Prozac Nation moves along at the speed of a Norwegian glacier, yet it provides the observer with nowhere near the pleasure."

Comment

I love this "rolling fast" thing the loonie left is doing. Not eating for 24 hours to make a point. Wow, what an accomplishment.

"Look, I haven't eaten in 24 hours. Oops, my shift is over. Time to pig out."
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Sounds like Ramadan. (runs for cover)
              I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

She should rather instead go a bit more extreme and just burn herself like that monk did. I know I wouldn't mind that form of protest used by a lot of people these days. ;)
                Sometimes I think the whole world is after me, but I know that's not true... Some of the smaller countries are neutral.

Comment

Working...
                X