Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush and Rumsfeld and all them Neocons should just God-damn Resign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julie
    Gosh, guys, I was only trying to smooth things over so we could get back to the topic, speaking of which, what do yall think will happen to some of the ones in the Bush Administration now? Do you think Rummy and Colin will stay, or resign?
    Personally I'm not happy with Rumsfelds performance on several issues.
    Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• Originally posted by smilingassassin
      If you consider me as much of a troll as Lull then your logic is seriously flawed.
      I pesonally don't really care what your opinion of me is......
      I won't call you a racist, but you are on the thin dividing line.

I don;t care what you think, but you are no better than Lull except that you are more temperate with your language.

Are you by any chance related to Blair?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

• Originally posted by smilingassassin
        Personally I'm not happy with Rumsfelds performance on several issues.
        Whooooooooooa. Now, by gosh, we are getting somewhere ! I agree with that. Do tell, please share. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray
          I won't call you a racist, but you are on the thin dividing line.

I don;t care what you think, but you are no better than Lull except that you are more temperate with your language.

Are you by any chance related to Blair?

He's a bible bigot republican ( smiling kiddo ) Leave him alone man. He's harmless! :)

He'll get his 'whoopee in the bung hole' in Iraq soon. :) Just like Dubbya!

God what a shame for all of us! 4 more years of miserable economy, war and terrorism now to contend with!

Oh and Smilling kiddo........ I almost forgot to give you your election day Surprise, better get very used to this for the next 4 years:

Car bombing kills eight in Iraq

BAGHDAD, Nov 2: At least eight people were killed in Iraq on Tuesday in a car bombing spree that targeted symbols of the US-backed government, while hundreds of residents fled the guerilla-held city of Fallujah after a night of air raids.

The unrest came as the United States voted for its next president after an election campaign that has focused closely on Washington's decision to invade Iraq.

Upping the stakes, at least four employees of a foreign company, including an American, remained missing after kidnappers raided their Baghdad offices on Monday.

Prime Minister Iyad Allawi has pledged to restore order to the country before Iraq's own landmark polls, promised by January, and is prepared to use force.

At least six people were killed and another 21 wounded when a suicide car bomb tore through a line of cars outside the education ministry in northern Baghdad early on Tuesday morning.

"It was a suicide attack, we found the body of the driver inside the charred remains of the car," said a police official.

The bomber attempted to ram the gates outside the heavily-protected ministry compound but was stopped by guards before detonating his charge, one of the guards on duty said.

Minutes earlier another car bomb exploded in western Baghdad on a US military patrol, wounding one soldier and damaging an Iraqi truck, the army said in a statement.-AFP
          Last edited by lulldapull; 03 Nov 04,, 23:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by lulldapull
            Oh and Smilling kiddo........ I almost forgot to give you your election day Surprise, better get very used to this for the next 4 years:
            it would happen under kerry as well, whats your point.
            Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
            Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
            Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
            Listen to the words long written down
            When the man comes around- Johnny Cash

Comment

• Originally posted by donnie
              it would happen under kerry as well, whats your point.
              First of all Donnie, let m ask you this...Are you 14 or 15?? :)

Now to answer your childish question, No!!!Kerry wanted us outta there period! He'd have gotten us out of there quick!
              Thats the difference! When you plan out wrong! You get on the wrong footing from the get go!

Right now no one is prepared to help us out in iraq...Ask yourself that qustion pal.

Whyy Donnie?? Why???? Why would no one help us out in Iraq???

because an illegal action on our part doesnot legitimise it! He reluctantly voted for it because he was pressured into it. And he has said it several times that he regrets it! and he wanted to end this nightmare that we are all living by pulling out after installing and arming a puppet force comprising of Iraqi's!

The problem is that from what we can gauge, the end result of this is not going to be pretty! iraq will become like Lebanon!

And I hate to say it, but we'll eventually and belatedly evacuate after a large scale terrorist attack! like the one that prompted Reagan to leave Beirut! Its a matter of time!

At least Kerry had the insight and wisdom to acknowledge a rotten situation, which Dubbya can never have because he is a bible fundo, just like Billy Graham the King Fundo, from whom he takes his God-damn inspiration!

Now the bible bigots and fundos will behave like their fundo counterparts did back in the 60's and 70's while they justified the Vietnam war

There is no justification for war "Donnie" Specially this war in 'Eye-raaq'!
              Last edited by lulldapull; 04 Nov 04,, 00:50.

Comment

• It'll be okay Donnie, I heard Cheney say tonight that Bush now has a "Mandate." It scares me when Cheney says things because you never know what might be around the next corner, a clown, or an ogre.

Comment

Point taken. But, you are the one that gave him the warnings.
                  He deserves them. He's the first person I've had to warn twice, and ask nicely a half dozen more times. Most people just stop using that kind of language when they're asked.
                  Originally posted by Ray
                  If he BANS anyone, I would be real SURPRISED.
                  I would hate to do it, and I would feel bad about doing it, but I would if I had to.
                  Originally posted by lulldapull
                  There is no justification for war
                  None? Ever?
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Confed999
                    I would hate to do it, and I would feel bad about doing it, but I would if I had to.
                    Excuse me, but I think that's what my meaning was when I said what I said.

Comment

Excuse me, but I think that's what my meaning was when I said what I said.
                      I know, I was speaking to a quote from Ray. Don't be so defencive, I personally don't care what your politics are. I think both you and smilingassassin are letting things get under your skin, things that shouldn't really matter. This is supposed to be a fun place, a place to get information, to hear the opinions of others, and to discuss it all. Even in the things we think are the worst, we can come here and find solace at least in knowing others have similar views. That is one of the reasons I don't want lull to be banned for something as silly as foul language. He represents a minority of one, just as we all do, and he deserves to speak his mind, but he has no right to force us to listen to the racial/social slurs.
                      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

• whatever

Comment

whatever
                          You can be mad at me if you wish, but you have no real reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Confed999
                            Don't be so defencive, I personally don't care what your politics are.
                            Originally posted by Confed999
                            You can be mad at me if you wish, but you have no real reason.
                            I'm not....and I sure don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by lulldapull
                              First of all Donnie, let m ask you this...Are you 14 or 15?? :):
                              oooo, your so intellegent.

Now to answer your childish question, No!!!Kerry wanted us outta there period! He'd have gotten us out of there quick!
                              just back it up already.

Ask yourself that qustion pal.
                              im not your pal. i dont even know you.

Whyy Donnie?? Why???? Why would no one help us out in Iraq???
                              first off, thats just incorrect, and you know it. as far as france germany and russia? i dont know maybe thier cushy oil deals had something to do with it? i dont really know what all the political ramifications where, but i unlike you, am not going to pretend i know what france germany and russia where thinking. but the fact that you would believe whatever they said tends to make me wonder about agenda. i certainly didnt believe what they said, just as i certainly took everything bush said with a grain of salt.

because an illegal action on our part doesnot legitimise it! He reluctantly voted for it because he was pressured into it. And he has said it several times that he regrets it!
                              you are so foolish, he only regrets that we didnt try harder to get international support, he stiil said that he would not allow the UN to dictate in the end wether or not the US could go to war. your fooling yourself.

There is no justification for war "Donnie"
                              sorry you lost me here, as im sure you lost the majority of democrats, because almost all of them say that war with afghanistan was justified. your a party of 1 lull.
                              Listen to the words long written down
                              When the man comes around- Johnny Cash

Comment

It'll be okay Donnie,
                                excuse me? what will be ok?