No announcement yet.

2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that Article 7 needs some attention.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_-cN2l8y4

This is so nice...
    Last edited by Versus; 26 May 17,, 12:40.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfiniteDreams View Post
      2017 Has Seen a Terror Attack Attempted in Europe Every Nine Days

I don't think it matters to you on ioata how often terrorists attack occurs...your content with accepting them as a way of life. Please provide me a number, or number of casulities which will cause you to change your position/view, and what your course of action your willing to take at each interval.
      So on average how many die weekly/monthly/yearly from these loons? I mean what is the point here? If it is save innocent lives I would save more banning cars.

Originally posted by InfiniteDreams View Post
      Let me paint you a picture via a qoute I've read:

"The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim.
      The Orlando Shooter was Muslim.
      The Beltway Snipers were Muslims.
      The Fort Hood shooter was a Muslim.
      The USS Cole bombers were Muslims.
      The "Underwear Bomber" was a Muslim.
      The Madrid train bombers were Muslims.
      The Times Square bomber was a Muslim.
      The Bali nightclub bombers were Muslims.
      The London subway bombers were Muslims...
      The Moscow theater attackers were Muslims.
      The Boston Marathon bombers were Muslims.
      The Iranian Embassy takeover was by Muslims.
      The Pan-Am Flight#103 bombers were Muslims.
      The Air France Entebbe hijackers were Muslims.
      The Beirut US Embassy bombers were Muslims.
      The Libyan US Embassy attack was by a Muslim.
      The Buenos Aires suicide bombers were Muslims.
      The Kenyan US Embassy bombers were Muslims.
      The Israeli Olympic Team attackers were Muslims.
      The Saudi Khobar Towers bombers were Muslims.
      The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims.
      The Beslan Russian school attackers were Muslims.
      The Achille Lauro cruise ship attackers were Muslims.
      The 1993 World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims.
      The Bombay and Mumbai India attackers were Muslims.
      The September 11th, 2001, airplane hijackers were Muslims.
      The Palm Sunday attackers were Muslims.
      The Sousse attacks attackers were Muslims.
      The Saint Petersburg attackers were Muslim.
      The Sweden Truck attackers were Muslim
      The Nice attackers were Muslim.
      The Brussel Bombing attacks were Muslim.
      The Manchester Attackers were Muslim.
      Islamic Jihad: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      ISIS : AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Al-Qaeda: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Taliban: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Hamas: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Hezbollah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Boko Haram: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Al-Nusra: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Abu Sayyaf: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Al-Badr: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Muslim Brotherhood: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Lashkar-e-Taiba: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Palestine Liberation Front: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Ansaru: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Jemaah Islamiyah: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Abdullah Azzam Brigades: AN ISLAMIC TERROR ORGANIZATION
      Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
      Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
      Muslims living with Christians = Problem
      Muslims living with Jews = Problem
      Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
      Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
      Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
      Muslims living with Atheists = Problem"
      Some might argue with the inclusion of the Belsan school business in your list - or perhaps you would like to add the Moscow theatre hostage do and the Appartment bombings? Some of these are dubious to say the least... But your list is exclusive to terror attacks involving Muslims; what about all the others? I mean there was a Labour MP murdered in the UK about a year ago. Should all right wing nutjobs be rounded up and taught the Tyeburn jig? Many of those would doubtless be innocent too and the simple fact is that by classing a whole group of people together and condemning all regardless of guilt or innocence one is repeating the fallacy of the terrorists themselves and condemning the innocent.

Originally posted by InfiniteDreams View Post
      Secondly, after the muslims are hell and gone, and on the other side of the world, then, and only them would I put my energy into preventing radicalisation of Muslims. Muslims gets pissed off at a cartoon. Why would I worry about radicalising them by kicking them out of my country which will end up saving my neck? The only thing I worry about being safe.
      But they do not live 'on the other side of the world' or are you proposing to send to them to Australia? One the main problem is that the radicalisation starts in the homelands - particularly when they mistreated by the likes of Assad and his Iranian and Muscovite pals. If you can bring some peace and normality in their homeland they will not want to flee nor have origional chip on the shoulder that starts on the road to radicalisation. The problem is we tend to go in remove some monster (Saddam, Gadaffi) and then leave a vacuum where chaos ensues and the radicals thrive.

Comment

• versus,

Muslim's true nature is revealed trough numbers. If they are minority they will be very peaceful but as their number grow, they will commence a natural progression towards sharia/jihad which is their true state
        your argument isn't debate-able because if a Muslim does something bad, then they're showing their true side, but if they do something good, then they're just faking it and biding their time.
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJEi79Lj0Ic

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
            versus,

your argument isn't debate-able because if a Muslim does something bad, then they're showing their true side, but if they do something good, then they're just faking it and biding their time.
            Define bad and good relation. Muslims don't lie so it should be pretty easy for me to explain. If you take a general stance, that there are some universal values, logic and truths, that serve as a reference point and use them as mark upon which you decide what is good or bad, that stance is wrong in this case and it will only create confusion.

For you Manchester was a terrorist act, performed by a radical Islamic cell. The very term radical, clearly excludes that specific group from the Muslim population, which is by your standard is moderate and peaceful. So radicalized Muslims are the problem and moderate ones are not. Because you are judging them by the acts and actions they perform. That is a rational approach, almost lab like process you dissect analyze parts that make a whole and make conclusions according to your findings. But that is a wrong way of looking at this. Because it takes "universal" principles that are used as beacons that determine what is good and evil. There are no universal principles in this because universal principles are products of Western logic and teachings. Those things do not exist in Islam in a way that they exist in the Western world. In other words Western stance assumes that it lives in the same world and the same dimension with them, that West shares this world with them. But that is not the case. They don't belong to this reality they mimic it in order to establish their own reality and dimension of life.

The constant and futile process that exist in the West is an assumption that there must be way to coexist together. They don't have that issue and they don't bother with it. That stance is so repulsive and so extreme, because it goes against everything that you have been taught and believed in, that your mind automatically dismisses it as false in one way or another and prompts idea that there must be some way that you can make it work.

Sad truth is, no there is no way you can make it work except becoming one of them and submit to Islam. We spent 500 years under their rule and over a 100 fighting to get our freedom and now they are coming again with the same ideas and goals just as they did in 1389. They don't change, they can't change and they won't change. Because they see themselves as perfection.
            Last edited by Versus; 26 May 17,, 18:04.

Comment

• http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40059351 Round up all autistic people and send them to other side of the world?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
                  Its deception you are being subjected to at this moment.
                  Is this meant as an insult?

I'm not some innocent naif, I wasn't born yesterday, and I'm not being deceived.

Muslim's true nature is revealed trough numbers. If they are minority they will be very peaceful but as their number grow, they will commence a natural progression towards sharia/jihad which is their true state.
                  Humans have always used whatever excuse they've had at their disposal to elevate themselves into positions of privilege at the expense of others. You are not describing anything unique to/because of Islam, this is universal human nature. The Romans were citizens, and the people they conquered subjects. The Norman conquerors of England were a privileged class for centuries. As were the Moors in Spain, and the Goths before them. The Christian conquerors of the New World elevated themselves above the natives and different laws applied based on your race/racial admixture. The English/British Protestants were a class unto themselves over the Catholic Irish for hundreds of years. "Genteel" whites in the US kept black people down, hiring lower class Scots-Irish to whip them to and fro, and "lower class" whites such as the Irish were kept down as well. Even German immigrants in the 19th century were claimed to be universally slow-witted mental retards for decades and decades, just because they spoke halting English in a thick accent.

Every human society that has every existed or ever will has had "dhimmis" and "dhimmitude" - they just have different words for it based on their culture.

You try to portray this as something unique/because of Islam - the truth is that people who want to be assholes will always find some excuse to be assholes, if they can get away with it - they may choose race, religion, language, culture as as legitimizing their decision to be assholes, but at the end of the day these traits are just the same old human bullshit through slightly different lenses - people deciding to be assholes, for whatever reasons they can find, just because they can. Human nature never changes.
                  Last edited by Ironduke; 26 May 17,, 20:36.
                  "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                    Is this meant as an insult?

I'm not some innocent naif, I wasn't born yesterday, and I'm not being deceived.

Humans have always used whatever excuse they've had at their disposal to elevate themselves into positions of privilege at the expense of others. You are not describing anything unique to/because of Islam, this is universal human nature. The Romans were citizens, and the people they conquered subjects. The Norman conquerors of England were a privileged class for centuries. As were the Moors in Spain, and the Goths before them. The Christian conquerors of the New World elevated themselves above the natives and different laws applied based on your race/racial admixture. The English/British Protestants were a class unto themselves over the Catholic Irish for hundreds of years. "Genteel" whites in the US kept black people down, hiring lower class Scots-Irish to whip them to and fro, and "lower class" whites such as the Irish were kept down as well. Even German immigrants in the 19th century were claimed to be universally slow-witted mental retards for decades and decades, just because they spoke halting English in a thick accent.

Every human society that has every existed or ever will has had "dhimmis" and "dhimmitude" - they just have different words for it based on their culture.

You try to portray this as something unique/because of Islam - the truth is that people who want to be assholes will always find some excuse to be assholes, if they can get away with it - they may choose race, religion, language, culture as as legitimizing their decision to be assholes, but at the end of the day these traits are just the same old human bullshit through slightly different lenses - people deciding to be assholes, for whatever reasons they can find, just because they can. Human nature never changes.
                    I don't know how to explain this to you, because I've encountered the same stance while I was in the US and when I talked to people about it, I got the same response (labeling me as bigot, weird etc). I see a known threat and I try to warn about it, that is all that I am trying to do.

No its not an insult, it is just that these things are really really hard to explain to someone that never experienced sharia law and caliphate.
                    Last edited by Versus; 26 May 17,, 21:35.

Comment

I don't know how to explain this to you, because I've encountered the same stance while I was in the US and I talked to people about it, I got the same response (labeling me as bigot, weird etc). I see a known threat and I try to warn about it, that is all that I am trying to do.

No its not an insult, it is just that these things are really really hard to explain to someone that never experienced sharia law and caliphate.
                      You are not speaking from a position of absolute truth, you are speaking of your own perceptions, which have been shaped by your experiences, history, and how you've chosen to interpret them. I have no doubt you've experienced/seen some terrible things, and who you are is shaped by history that I have not lived through, but it does not mean that what you are saying is some inviolable truth.

I'm never going to believe that my barber, his clientele, and the Muslim friends I've made over the years are secretly plotting to cut my throat and wage jihad on me, I'm not sure why you are so insistent that I believe this. The only thing my barber is going to cut with his straight-edged razor is my beard, and only after he applies a generous dose of shaving cream.

All this talk about chromosomes and genetics is about as sound as skull measurements, it is scientific racism.

Comment

• Contrived ping pong...Does the tax payer know?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                          You are not speaking from a position of absolute truth, you are speaking of your own perceptions, which have been shaped by your experiences, history, and how you've chosen to interpret them. I have no doubt you've experienced/seen some terrible things, and who you are is shaped by history that I have not lived through, but it does not mean that what you are saying is some inviolable truth.

I'm never going to believe that my barber, his clientele, and the Muslim friends I've made over the years are secretly plotting to cut my throat and wage jihad on me, I'm not sure why you are so insistent that I believe this. The only thing my barber is going to cut with his straight-edged razor is my beard, and only after he applies a generous dose of shaving cream.

All this talk about chromosomes and genetics is about as sound as skull measurements, it is scientific racism.
                          Well, problem is that what we experienced here, is happening again but on a larger scale in the West, so it triggers an reaction. Its not scientific racism, its scientific fact that IQ differs due to many factors and that living conditions dictate modes for living (aka polar bears are white because of the environment and grizzly are brown for the same reason). Since inbreeding is allowed in Islam, rapes also are allowed, that excludes optimal breeding thus leaves consequences. I mean, my friend, while he was in Algeria on a vacation, meet one of the locals and he told him that one of his distant relatives was a part of Ottoman army stationed in Serbia. He didn't liked it, due to humidity. Same statement was made my mujaheddin in Bosnia during the 90es. They simply can't handle the climate here due to their adaptation to dry desert air.
                          Last edited by Versus; 26 May 17,, 22:22.

Comment

• Originally posted by kato View Post
                            McVeigh was a catholic up to his execution.
                            He was agnostic/atheist having lost the faith of his childhood.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...1/mcveigh.usa4

Comment

Well, problem is that what we experienced here, is happening again but on a larger scale in the West, so it triggers an reaction. Its not scientific racism, its scientific fact that IQ differs due to many factors
                              IQ is not based on science. It's an arbitrary, contrived, and subjectively defined measure.

Rural dropouts who lack formal education in my own country may have lower IQs on this test, for example, than an educated urbanite with a graduate level degree. The rural person, however, may be able to repair their car on the fly, build a house, or excel in any number of tasks whereas the educated urbanite - their life itself cannot be sustained, and their entire world would fall apart if it were not for Angie's List or the Yellow Pages.

A person with certain types of high education will no doubt perform well on a test, because the test itself specifically tests for knowledge gained from those certain types of education in the first place, it is biased to detect these things - things that some random people sitting around one day arbitrarily decided define what intelligence is.

People have different aptitudes relative to others, but IQ itself is a horribly contrived, subjective measure.

Comment

• Timonthy McVeigh, Autism, Muslim Barbers are all Red Herrings.

Rodrigo "Obama Goto Hell" Duterte declares martial law in Mindanao amid clashes to deal with the Islamsist

Egypt: At least 28 dead as gunmen fire on bus carrying Coptic Christians

Comment

Working...
                                X