2017 Manchester Arena Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zara View Post
    Took my three year old daughter to see a play of 'the scarecrows wedding' in Manchester the other day. Was alarmed to see armed policewomen and some 'tactical unit' police vans guarding it. Is this where were at now... we need armed police outside childrens events?

Growing up in Northern Ireland it's reminded me of how quickly you normalise to these threats.. though it never seemed as awful as this
    I think that should have reassured you...they're not just police, They're people too!

Comment

• Reality
      Attached Files

Comment

• I detest this pos .

Comment

• versus,

Reality
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Tokyo was not an islamist attack which is what this thread is about and versus pic clearly states , tokyo has never had an islamic radical attack , it was just another half baked bunch of religious cults , religion , ban it . PS Warsaw hasnt either . ?

Last edited by tankie; 08 Jun 17,, 14:18.

Comment

• tankie,

Tokyo was not an islamist attack which is what this thread is about , tokyo has never had an islamic radical attack , it was just another half baked bunch of religious cults , religion , ban it . PS Warsaw hasnt either . ?
              look at Sadiq Khan's quote, doesn't say anything about islamist terror. just terrorism.

what that cute meme is trying to say is that if only we got rid of Muslims, then there'd be no terrorism.
              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                tankie,

look at Sadiq Khan's quote, doesn't say anything about islamist terror. just terrorism.

what that cute meme is trying to say is that if only we got rid of Muslims, then there'd be no terrorism.
                Khan , POS this twats maths and knowledge are as good as D Abotts ( thank f##k shes gone ) and of course he wont mention islamist terror ,,for him/them / its not terror is it . Asty i get the ref to muslims , but it works in tokyo / warsaw and other places .

https://youtu.be/xcQo8C8bwKw

PS this POS wants your POTUS banned from the UK ,,I wonder why that is , kof kof ?????,,not that its got SFA to do with him whether D Trump visits or not .\PS ifn yaz dont want Trump im sure the UK will have him lol . good on ya potus . go gerrem tiger . haha
                Last edited by tankie; 08 Jun 17,, 15:45.

Comment

• Asty me owld froot ,, heres one i agree with , not just USA but every where , a mammoth task now to weed out the shite but with the help of the millions of good muslims /christians etc etc it can be achieved .

Click image for larger version

Name:	18882272_326616331102459_4732058243150439359_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1470944

Comment

• Japan solves the “Islam problem”

Although Islam is known as the fastest growing religion in most of the world, Japan is one of the few countries who have managed to actually solve their Islam problem. Although they have ties with several Islamic nations, the religion has been shown its place within the country. Muslims are to practice their religions within their homes and are not allowed to convert anyone to adopt the religion.

A country with 127 million residents, they shockingly has about just 10,000 Muslims. The two main reasons attributable to this curb is the prohibition on conversion and mainly the complete ban on Muslim immigrants. They are perhaps the only country in the world to have no immigrant problems.

How they did it!

At a time when immigrants are coming in huge number into several countries like Germany, France, America, Britain, Australia and other countries, Japan has completely banned Muslim immigrants. They allow a very few number of Muslim into their country, and only for business reasons.

Having said that, another important reason for the low number of Muslim immigrants in Japan is because of the employers. Employers prefer to hire only Japanese people and do not entertain Muslim immigrants. This is perhaps the reason for respect for every job there.

Others need to learn

There is almost no presence of Islam in their country. An obvious evidence of the “no Islam” attitude of Japan is that there a very few number of Mosques in Japan. In fact, there is only one Imam in whole of Tokyo. This comes as a sharp contrast to countries like India and the United Kingdom where there are over 100,000 mosques.

At a time when several countries are facing severe problems due to influx of terrorists in the guise of immigrants, countries like them sure do look like an inspiration. A lot is to be learned by the rest of the world from Japan. They are the only country to have a Muslim population of less than 0.0001% of the total population!

Comment

• Hasn't that fake thing there been posted on here like five times over during the last ten years or so?

Comment

• Well you tell us , fake is it well seems ok to me but there again appeasers like you who have lost their country would love to call fake on everything that is screwing up the world , just like herr merkels fake policies , dont forget to have a drink now , while you still can .And just what is fake about Japans stance , cmon brainiac let us know ,, thats if you can put ya koran down for a while , woa ang on im wrong about warsaw , they have suffered a terrorist attack around about 1938 it was .
                        Last edited by tankie; 08 Jun 17,, 18:58.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	1470945

Comment

• tankie,

Asty me owld froot ,, heres one i agree with , not just USA but every where , a mammoth task now to weed out the shite but with the help of the millions of good muslims /christians etc etc it can be achieved .
                            i agree, don't let terrorists into your country. :-)

problem is when you say terrorists = muslim, thus muslim = terrorists. by the way, japan has NOT banned Muslim immigrants, that's a fake meme.

Comment

• Check my post , so the fact that there is only one imam in japan is fake huh , ok i will never use google bbc cnn fox or anything else as its all fake news , cept wiki of course .so from now on im only gonna believe the wab news gods , who get their news from , where exactly . ???But im really looking forward to the news that Japan has suffered an islamic terrorist attack ,,,,,, but nahhhhhh itll be a falsey fake news attack .huh .
                              Last edited by tankie; 08 Jun 17,, 20:13.

Comment

• Problem is there already here. Home grown in many cases. I can understand MI5 sitting back to a degree but when exactly do we react? An ISIS flag over Bradford town hall?

Comment

Working...
                                X