No announcement yet.

Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hate these analogies, Doc, how they resonate bothers me the most. You remember of course the assassination of King Peter in Paris and the VMRO/Ustase hand in it. To see the most extreme of them all, so far south, once again, kind of shatters the need reasoning of any kind. No doubt the HOS guy is there to send a message, that we should stay out of it or else. We know the divisions and the blocks and whom is supporting who and where this all leads to. The disgusting thing is that they even don't have the decency to hide it, yet they flash that Gladio insignia in plain sight. Their hatred towards us never stopped, yet it only grew.

France released Haradinaj, due to alleged procedural reasons from our side...

The beast is hungry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      The narrative is wrong.

The protesters entered the building because the procedure was not followed for the election and there is a tension that the parties of the Albanians went to Tirana to form a platform about Macedonia. But it is not against him being an Albanian per se. He was a Minister of defence before, and before that, on today's date in 2001 he orchestrated an ambush slay. Told you we are not right in the head.
      Yeah, Talat...You did that because Americans made you do it. The analogy would be the same if the Americas would chose Bin Laden to be their defense guy right after 9/11. How bizarre.

Comment

• It appears that 113th KLA brigade began mobilization, can you confirm this Doc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
          It appears that 113th KLA brigade began mobilization, can you confirm this Doc?
          Nope. And I doubt it, TBH.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I wonder if the events in Berkley and here are somehow connected, certainly the style is the same...

Comment

• Ah, how sweet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19irldB8Q2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nozJBzP308

Well they have been very busy since than, moving on more "civilized" means, trough aggressive land purchase. Main character in this phase is multi millionaire Pacoli.
              Last edited by Versus; 28 Apr 17,, 12:30.

Comment

• Oh our football fans are going to Skopje. I think that security services underestimated the new age of mobile communication...I don't like this and don't like it a bit.

Comment

• Since the production and fielding of a new assault rifle has been surpassed by the events, Serbian army decided to fill the gap with FN SCAR-L until the arrival of Grendels.

Comment

• Like share hehe. Isn't he the one that promoted the name "slav-o-Macedonia" implicating the race layer of the problem. How progrezzive....ah he is from Sweden.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Like share hehe. Isn't he the one that promoted the name "slav-o-Macedonia" implicating the race layer of the problem. How progrezzive....ah he is from Sweden.
                      There is a problem, that's not so technical. There wasn't majority votes for Mr. Talat. :-)

I wonder if for some reason some day the Swedes or whoever gets stuck in our situation, would they vote in the corners of the Parliament?

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        There is a problem, that's not so technical. There wasn't majority votes for Mr. Talat. :-)

I wonder if for some reason some day the Swedes or whoever gets stuck in our situation, would they vote in the corners of the Parliament?
                        Well, I am afraid not, because no normal country would allow characters like Xhaferi to be not only in the parliament but among living after the things that he did and the ideas he believes in. I mean, we are not far from you, either, with the Presevo valley and the Musliu statements and Edi Rama's and UCBPM. There is no political solution with Albanians, there never was and it never will be, the sooner we realize that the more chance we have to formulate an adequate response to their threats and their sponsor threats. Somehow, ditching the Russian illusion is the first step for us.

Comment

• Of course, salt in any soup in the Balkans, comes from London and this situation is not an exception. Cherry Blair and her lawyers from Matrix Chambers are the backbone of Haradinaj's legal defense team and she is very fond of Albanian cause, for the half a million dollar fee of course. But for the Albanians money was never an issue so who cares...
                          Attached Files

Comment

• The new Ottomans, group photo for the wall.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Well Doc, history repeats itself, I guess. VMRO and Ustase, again. Brothers in genocide. Haven't heard this one "stacking five Serbs on a knive", must be something from deep valley genocide era during the WW1, with Austro Hungarian scent added to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE4iOQvpbM

"This is Carcosa...Take off your mask"
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSe9N1ss3ws
                              Last edited by Versus; 29 Apr 17,, 05:15.

Comment

Well Doc, history repeats itself, I guess. VMRO and Ustase, again. Brothers in genocide. Haven't heard this one "stacking five Serbs on a knive", must be something from deep valley genocide era during the WW1, with Austro Hungarian scent added to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAE4iOQvpbM

"This is Carcosa...Take off your mask"
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSe9N1ss3ws
                                These are Bulgarians, mate. They have their version of everything

Comment

Working...
                                X