X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actual moment of detonation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX4Z1W8ZHLQ

Comment

• Gang wars in Serbia are at the full swing and the major theme is the drugs and the control of the market. My guess is that there is a deeper story behind this. The fight over the drug market is almost always tied to black funds of the clandestine world and secret govt dealings. It is the dark side of political struggle. In that light, fight over the drug market can be seen as a prelude to future conflict and warnings regarding that issue are flashing for quite some time.

Comment

• New additions for Serbian military.

New 4X4, UAV and surface to surface missile with alleged range of 300 km.
        Attached Files

Comment

• steroids
          Attached Files

Comment

• Oh wow,, they are planning to equip the UAV with four guided missiles making it an UCAV. Well, not bad,if it happens.

Comment

• Someone is spilling the beans on the Montenegrin do; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...assassinating/

Interestingly one of the guys now on the Interplod wanted list was expelled as Defence Attache in Wasawa before.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C5I9PnDWAAIPvcu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	1470456

Click image for larger version

Name:	C5I9PnEWMAA7osf.jpg
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	1470457

Someone has spilled the beans on the Polish png as well; http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...nd--02-21-2017

The part referred to here;

Shishmakov was expelled from Poland after weekly news magazine Wprost June 2014 published transcripts of illegally-recorded conversations between top Polish officials including interior minister Bartlomiej Sienkiewicz, National Bank chairman Marek Belka, foreign minister Radoslaw Sikorski and finance minister Jacek Rostowski.
              refers to what was called "waiter - gate" at the time (see http://europe.newsweek.com/secret-ta...y-258912?rm=eu)
              Last edited by snapper; 21 Feb 17,, 21:02.

Comment

• Why is a state that no longer exists being used on his passport???Click image for larger version

Name:	972e3c658637dd1cd144e245c37f5bbbf70b6cb52f35ba92e157deb107c3c532_3894526.jpg
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	1470458

Comment

• I assume you do not have a reading problem and can see "Russian Federation" on the picture you posted so assume you must believe that the RF is no longer existent? If so you would be mistaken. Otherwise I am lost...

Comment

• Originally posted by handbag View Post
                    I assume you do not have a reading problem and can see "Russian Federation" on the picture you posted so assume you must believe that the RF is no longer existent? If so you would be mistaken. Otherwise I am lost...
                    Clearly Russia Exists on this parallel dimension. I was however suffering from blurred vision with the red bits. I take it USSR is referring to his birth place. Just find a non existent state printed on a passport interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
                      Clearly Russia Exists on this parallel dimension. I was however suffering from blurred vision with the red bits. I take it USSR is referring to his birth place. Just find a non existent state printed on a passport interesting.
                      He was born in USSR. It's actually correct.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        He was born in USSR. It's actually correct.
                        According to certain people the UK will not exist in the near distant future..So I found it interesting that the USSR was still used on recent passports as a place of Birth..

Comment

• Originally posted by Toby View Post
                          According to certain people the UK will not exist in the near distant future..So I found it interesting that the USSR was still used on recent passports as a place of Birth..
                          But they will still be born in the jollu ol' uk : )
                          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Interesting development of events...

Comment

• New MBT, M-20 up 1 currently under development. Heh, weapons R&D and new procurement could explain the relatively sudden drop in our standard of living. Well maybe not this one, this one is private project.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Versus; 23 Feb 17,, 13:29.

Comment

• Ah, it was all because of IDEX 2017. Here is the nifty commercial video from our side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDoV1lnYeGg

Comment

Working...
                                X