Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    But who pushes you to do such a stupid things now?
    You mean the design of the train or wider agenda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLEbAVjiLA

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
      You mean the design of the train or wider agenda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLEbAVjiLA
      Nikolic just said he would lead from the front* to Kosovo. And that it wont be his first time. The retarded statements just keep rolling.

Meanwhile in Switzerland

Click image for larger version

Name:	auto_ed1484500710.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	1470252
      Last edited by Doktor; 15 Jan 17,, 21:55. Reason: *used the opposite word, dang
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Something stinks here, sky high. I don't trust neither side, there is a pattern here that is all too well worked out, too perfect to be spontaneous and that cancels out the possibility that it is a genuine event. That is why I think that it is a PSY op and I might go far to say, that it is a joint psy op, between Serbs and Albanians. I am guessing cash is behind all this. Also bear in mind that Walker's statement that the Thachi's time is gone.
        Last edited by Versus; 15 Jan 17,, 22:13.

Comment

• Latest development, Serbian police has deployed SAJ (counter terror units )teams to the border region. How wonderful.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Groundhog days ahead, I guess.

Comment

Nikolic just said he would lead from the front* to Kosovo. And that it wont be his first time. The retarded statements just keep rolling.

Meanwhile in Switzerland

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43106[/ATTACH]
              Who the hell allows this BS on Swiss trains?

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                Who the hell allows this BS on Swiss trains?
                I don't know, but Bosniaks won the train round.

They photoshopped a train saying "Burek je sa mesom" - Burek is with meat. It's very Balkanized thing, but they made my day.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• The occupation of Serbian Kosovo must end. It would be preferable if it were peaceful.

Comment

The occupation of Serbian Kosovo must end. It would be preferable if it were peaceful.
                    What is "Serbian Kosovo" and what is "Kosovo" Isn't it 19 years late for that mindset?

Comment

• What is 19yrs in the history of the Southern Slavs? What is right is timeless.

Comment

What is 19yrs in the history of the Southern Slavs? What is right is timeless.
                        So, where is the line of Serbian Kosovo?

Comment

So, where is the line of Serbian Kosovo?
                          Where they are today. Montenegro and Illyria/Albania to the West, Makedonia to the south and Bulgaria to the east; it is 'Southern Serbia' and no matter what crimes the Serbs (and Albanians) committed in the fight for the land in the recent past by Helsinki and the UN Charter the borders of Serbia cannot be changed.

Comment

• No comment...

http://tundratabloids.com/2017/01/ga...a-live-stream/

Comment

• Our biggest enemy is our current mindset and not external forces and influences. Without mindset change, we don't stand a chance.

Comment

• I agree but I am looking at you.

Comment

Working...
                                X