Serbia-the autopsy report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
    What claptrap... that was the VMRO maybe in cahoots with the Croats on behalf of Bulgaria after most of current day Macedonia was ceded to Serbia by Bulgaria after the Balkan Wars. Nor did the CIA exist in 1934.
    Oh for Christ's sake....Again

This is the US Military intelligence document, that was released by the CIA and this document clearly and without any doubt describes the events and clearly labels the parties involved. Croats and Bulgarians were involved in the Kings assassination but they acted on behalf of third party.
    Attached Files

Comment

• What Bulgarians? Chernozemski was a Macedonian, if he was a Bulgarian, he'd not be in VMRO, nor his name would end on SKI, but rather on OV (just like his birth surname).

Besides, the King told the Italians to kill him if they want changes in Yugoslavia.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• That document is from 1947 or 1948, the King was assassinated 15 years before that.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          That document is from 1947 or 1948, the King was assassinated 15 years before that.
          In the larger scheme of things, Pavelic's figure is the one that benefited the most from King's assassination and it is considered as one of main participants in the plot to assassinate King Peter. Considering that he was aided by both British intelligence and Vatican, considering that both of them prevented Americans from arresting him, it is logical to assume that there is a hello kitty paw in all this and offers possibility that it was involved before this happened. The gravity of this document surely points out that there was a will for involvement and the narrative that was created during the breakup of Yugoslavia only supports this thesis.
          Last edited by Versus; 17 Nov 16,, 18:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versus View Post
            This is the US Military intelligence document, that was released by the CIA
            So now it was only released by the CIA? And written years later? Put it in your book with English aristocratic Ladies diaries... You nabbed Macedonia and the Bulgars and Croats payed you back.
            Last edited by snapper; 17 Nov 16,, 20:15.

Comment

In the larger scheme of things, Pavelic's figure is the one that benefited the most from King's assassination and it is considered as one of main participants in the plot to assassinate King Peter. Considering that he was aided by both British intelligence and Vatican, considering that both of them prevented Americans from arresting him, it is logical to assume that there is a hello kitty paw in all this and offers possibility that it was involved before this happened. The gravity of this document surely points out that there was a will for involvement and the narrative that was created during the breakup of Yugoslavia only supports this thesis.
              Why would US arrest Pavelic in 1930s or before that?

Comment

Why would US arrest Pavelic in 1930s or before that?
                I don't understand the question.

If you look in terms of eventual history than it shouldn't but if you look it from a long duration perception, Pavelic as a supreme Balkan war criminal should be arrested by both British and US authorities. The fact that British worked against US on this says a lot. There are evidences O.S.S. knew about Croatian genocide and that it acted according to it, if that wasn't the case, the US military intelligence would not make an attempt to arrest Pavelic. I am suspecting that this thing turned the way it did, for several reasons, first of which is cold and heartless British logic whom introduced the Americans to their vision of reality of the Balkans and claimed to be the only correct one. Americans than took the bait, believing the British version of the truth and effectively assumed their role in the Balkans, which lead them to 99 and their bombing campaign. Why they didn't believed their own assets, it is unclear to me, but I have few leads to look up.

I mean, the whole world knows about Adolf Eichmann but how many know about Pavelic or his minions? Thank God that rogue operation took place in Spain, that we did together with the Jews, if it was left to the British, that monster would be still alive.
                Last edited by Versus; 17 Nov 16,, 20:42.

Comment

• Brits worked with the Greeks against the Commies in their civil war and not only they knew about genocides, but they even threw Napalms on civilians (guess who got torched). Boo fkn, hoo, it's not because they hated us, but because they had two options, to let Greece be Communist, or to prevent it by all means necessary.

Too bad, we, as small nations, got on the wrong side of the force.

Comment

• As far as Serbian Orthodox Church goes, it is widely regarded by many as potential place for expansion of Russian influence. However things are a bit more complicated on that issue, because S.O.C. and Anglican Church are tied as well. These things that I am writing about are extremely complicated and multilayered. I am sorry, there are no simple answers in this subject.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Brits worked with the Greeks against the Commies in their civil war and not only they knew about genocides, but they even threw Napalms on civilians (guess who got torched). Boo fkn, hoo, it's not because they hated us, but because they had two options, to let Greece be Communist, or to prevent it by all means necessary.

Too bad, we, as small nations, got on the wrong side of the force.
                      Why did they hide Jastrebarsko, Jasenovac, Stara Gradiska? Why the world doesn't know about those places? Why only Israel and Serbia know about it? Don't get me wrong, I would like so much that the things I say are not true and that they didn't happened the way they did. Sadly they did happened and there is nothing that can be done about it.
                      Last edited by Versus; 17 Nov 16,, 23:21.

Comment

Why did they hide Jastrebarsko, Jasenovac, Stara Gradiska? Why the world doesn't know about those places? Why only Israel and Serbia know about it? Don't get me wrong, I would like so much that the things I say are not true and that they didn't happened the way they did. Sadly they did happened and there is nothing that can be done about it.
                        Because we are not loud about those and frankly, because we are too small to matter. Live with it. Slovenes do and they do fine.

Comment

Because we are not loud about those and frankly, because we are too small to matter. Live with it. Slovenes do and they do fine.
                          I believe that those reasons, the ones you've stated, exist but only on the surface. Underneath it, there is something much more sinister and I am afraid that it is ours only. But I will get to that at the end.

Comment

• So, the deal with Turkey is off and we are looking at the second wave of invasion.

Comment

Dumb question and I'm sorry but I'm done wading through wikipedia; The difference between the 'fiercely catholic' ustaše and the Serb population is the Serb population is Serbian Orthodox? That literally Catholicism and Islam united to destroy Orthodoxy?
                              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                                Dumb question and I'm sorry but I'm done wading through wikipedia; The difference between the 'fiercely catholic' ustaše and the Serb population is the Serb population is Serbian Orthodox? That literally Catholicism and Islam united to destroy Orthodoxy?
                                There are multiple layers in this matter and this one is certainly the first. However there is a second layer underneath it and that is Serbian fractions fighting each other. The third layer lies at the core of Serbian elite which loyal to free masons and therefore it is multicultural and globalist. So in essence you are having globalists at the core whom do not care for the national interest but are very good in faking that they do, this than creates strides which divides the Serbian nation into fractions and on top of that you have both Catholics and Muslims working on our extermination. Our flaws are genetic, so to speak and they are induced trough containment process so everything that we do is automatically flawed and destined for the failure. Because it is structurally flawed. Kind of like in England, surprise surprise, sending troops in Afghanistan to fight Muslim extremists which are a threat to UK, while Muslim extremist gang rape underage girls in UK (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rother...tation_scandal) and establishing caliphate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_patrols).

Same thing, which is no surprise because it was engineered in the same lab. I mean just as KLA was doing the same,the only thing that is different is the scale, they were doing it on the state level while Muslims in UK are doing it on a city level. It is only matter of time till they up their game...I mean really, it is rewind and repeat.
                                Last edited by Versus; 28 Nov 16,, 23:43.

Comment

Working...
                                X