No announcement yet.

Putin has a more fun life than you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, i,m surprised that some ppl actually believed Russians let pirates go? it was obvious, that they shot them, to me at least.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by omon View Post
      lol, i,m surprised that some ppl actually believed Russians let pirates go? it was obvious, that they shot them, to me at least.
      Денис Мокрушин - Освобождение танкера "Московский университет"

Lot's of fotos of the event with pirites. Looks like they were released, but without boat engine and navigation device.
      Winter is coming.

Comment

• Attached Files
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• I just love Putin's reaction.
          Attached Files
          the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• While Americans debate the right to bear arms,

Comment

• Originally posted by xinhui View Post
              I just love Putin's reaction.
              The face expression is priceless.
              No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• I just noticed, on the pic #4... he gives the girl 2 thumbs up!:Dancing-Banana:

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                  I just noticed, on the pic #4... he gives the girl 2 thumbs up!:Dancing-Banana:
                  Thats because he reads English. Putin, a naked girl running at me with "Fuck Dictators" written on her. I'm getting some tonight.

Comment

• Finland accidentally blacklists Vladimir Putin over links to motorcyle gang - Europe - World - The Independent

None of this would have happened if he was a member of a local rally club.

Comment

• Vladimir Putin 'stole a $25,000 ring from New England Patriots owner' - Telegraph
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Putin denies he stole Super Bowl ring from New England Patriots owner
                        June 17, 2013

Russian President Vladimir Putin says he did not swipe New England Patriots owner Robert Krafts Super Bowl ring, but Putin's spokesman said the Russian leader will reimburse him with another ring. Kraft said at the Carnegie Hall's Medal of Excellence gala in New York on Thursday that Putin took the 124-diamond ring -- valued at $25,000 -- during a 2005 meeting in St. Petersburg. I took out the ring and showed it to [Putin], and he put it on and he goes, I can kill someone with this ring, Kraft said, according to the New York Post. I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out.

Kraft's new version of the story differs from the one he gave eight years ago when he claimed he handed the ring over as a gift. Kraft said at the time he hadnt meant to give the ring away, but said the White House urged him to treat it as a gift in the interest of international diplomacy, according to the New York Post. But when he resurrected his objections, starting a new firestorm, Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said his boss will make things right. The Super Bowl ring is now on display in the Kremlin library along with other gifts to Putin, according to Peskov.

Stacey James, a spokesperson for the Kraft Group, the holding company for Kraft's business ventures, including the Patriots, said Sunday that the Post article shouldn't be taken too seriously. "It's a humorous, anecdotal story that Robert retells for laughs," James said in a statement. "He loves that his ring is at the Kremlin, and, as he stated back in 2005, he continues to have great respect for Russia and the leadership of President Putin. In particular, he credits President Putin for modernizing the Russian economy." Kraft can take some consolation because he has two other Super Bowl rings given to him for his team's other NFL championships.
                        Source: Fox News

I'm certainly not a fan of Putin, but I highly doubt he pilfered this ring.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Newly single Vladimir Putin is the most wanted man in Russia

Magazine calls Russian president 'the most eligible bachelor in the country!'
                          Shaun Walker Author Biography

Moscow

Wednesday 03 July 2013

With a winning smile and a silver neck chain hanging down over his bare torso, President Vladimir Putin graces the front page of a major Russian women’s magazine this week, with the caption: “The most eligible bachelor in the country!”

The magazine says that after Mr Putin announced his divorce from wife Lyudmila during a trip to the ballet last month, the country’s womenfolk have been lining up to get a piece of Russia’s top prize.

Kristina Orbakaite, an actress and singer, is also featured on the front page with the quote: “Any girl would marry Putin.”

A double-page spread inside lists the President’s qualities (“Just look at that powerful torso”) and notes that women find power and money sexually attractive, and that Mr Putin has plenty of both. In a slightly subversive move, the magazine mentions palaces and billion-dollar share holdings rumoured to be owned by Mr Putin, something he has denied.

Most of the Russian celebrities questioned by the magazine said they would consider marrying Mr Putin, except former gymnast Alina Kabaeva, long rumoured to be his mistress, who refused to comment. “I like Putin for his brain, his eloquence and his masculinity,” said TV host Anfisa Chekhova. “The one problem is that he lies too well.”

The magazine, Secrets of the Stars, has a weekly circulation of nearly half a million.
                          the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Pimp my ride, Putin version

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33460[/ATTACH]

Back in February Marussia Motors and Russian website Cardesign were hosting a design contest for a new presidential limo for Vladimir Putin. After more than 100 suggestions have been submitted, the contest has come to an end and the vehicle envisioned by Yaroslav Yakovlev and Bernd Weel is the winner.
                            It seems the new limousine design was envisioned over the course of three weeks, and the end result is quite impressive. I dont have to tell you this, just look at it; and youll see its sub zero cool. The vehicle sports a long hood and an imposing front end with huge Rolls-Royce-inspired fascia and, hopefully, will house an impressive engine to match.
                            Round the back, the design is more original, with unique taillamps and a center-mounted dual-exhaust system. To me, it kinda looks like a Bentley Continental mounted a Rolls-Royce Phantom, somewhere on a dark road from Great Britain, and there you have it.. the end result of a mechanical labour of love. Still cool, though, no doubt about that.
                            No word on whether this ZiL concept will be put into production, but if it does theres a pretty good chance it will become the most exquisite presidential limo ever to roam the streets. Its up to Vladimir Putin to decide. But for me its quite exciting to find out if this vision of dark beauty, luxury and extravaganza will be available to common mortals, as well. Now, that would truly be cool!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33461[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33462[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33463[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33464[/ATTACH]
                            Now, I know we talk Putin here, but where are the doors?

On a more serious note, I have doubts if this car ever sees the light there will be "PRESIDENT" written anywhere on it "ПРЕЗИДЕНТ" maybe, but this... or anything with latin letters for that matter.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• That looks like a Chrysler 300M.
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• To me it looks more like overhauled RR.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X