Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin has a more fun life than you

thread renamed.
    “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• He races F1 cars too?
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• i think the more appropriate question is, "is there anything putin -hasn't- done?"

and that includes everything from his (hag) wife to a 27-year old gymnast, i mean member of the russian parliament.
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• The only thing greater than Putin is the envy of lesser men
          Those who know don't speak
          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

• well, one thing for sure, he does not have to wait inline to get one.

Putin inspects Russia’s version of iPhone 4

Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov and Sistema’s Vladimir Yevtushenkov showed Prime Minister Vladimir Putin Russia’s version of the iPhone 4G. The new mobile phone will go on sale in March 2011
            Putin inspects Russia
            “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• Does Medvedev do anything cool like Putin does?
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• When I was in St.-Petersburg in the beginning of this year I have learned, that they really sell photos and Putin's portraits (Medvedev,). So I have received some patriotic posters Putin on one with some of my friends and my little brother therefore they also can be heated in glory.
                At you do not sell a photo,portraits в your leaders? In what sarcasm that?And bears in the street did not see?

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                and that includes everything from his (hag) wife to a 27-year old gymnast, i mean member of the russian parliament.
                The wife the gymnast? Here you Americans burn down that! Zadornov knowingly named you.... I shall not speak as. The wife at Putin - Lyudmila Putin, mother of its daughters. By the way the exemplary wife. And here at your Bill Clinton the wife has gone through scandalous change so whose would low (as at us speak).
                Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                Does Medvedev do anything cool like Putin does?
                Medvedev does not do anything, that-it contradicts Putin the main thing. A tandem a-new word in government. In occasion of hot - you Makkein, is a thermal geyser which nobody to stop up.
                Last edited by Awson; 05 Jan 11,, 10:08.

Comment

• sounds like somebody used google translate.
                  There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                    sounds like somebody used google translate.
                    it was something like this :

J'ai en marre.

Comment

• Impressive man that Putin guy.
                      Many people have more fun than I do... But I have my daughter and am very lucky that way.
                      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                        sounds like somebody used google translate.
                        The sense is clear to you (on title English I do not apply). I write simple sentences. By the way not Google. I write through x-translator.

Originally posted by 1979 View Post
                        it was something like this :
                        Zadornov speaks the truth about you (I under a table). What you Americans primitive!
                        Your president was engaged in sex in the white house, and you laugh at Putin.
                        I look you from Romania (avatars) - here I in general shall keep silent.
                        Last edited by Awson; 05 Jan 11,, 20:35.

Comment

• Thank God for Small Favors.
                          J'ai en marre.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979 View Post
                            Thank God for Small Favors.
                            Give we shall better talk about Moldova which Romania sleeps and sees in the structure of-th anything do with it cannot. It is more ridiculous, than about Putin.

Comment

• kid , if you want to address me , you can do it in Russian or French. i can read it.
                              Your english translator does not work because it ignores syntax
                              Бинтаксис β€” ВикипСдия
                              J'ai en marre.

Comment

• 1979, it's very well that you speak Russian and French, unfortunately, the rest of here are not as linguistically gifted as you are. If you wish to have a conversation in a language other than English, please do it via Private Messages.

Cheers!
                                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
                                X