The Korean Dilemma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
    I don't know what "kowtowing" or "being sent to his room without dinner" what went on; seemed to get a pretty welcome at the train station. I do not think any of us CAN know. I note there are signs of renewed activity at the Yongbyon Nuclear Research Center (see; https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...id=mailsignout) since the fat guy returned. I must assume this is ok with China. China doesn't want the US in Korea, neither does the Kim regime. I think it is wrong to take too much from Kim writing something down. I would guess they are more getting their roles clear if US negotiations start. I wonder how much this meeting was helped by Trumpkins announcement of a trade war with China? I mean seriously could he not wait to cause a rift with China until after his grandstanding with the smaller dictator?
    How about reading the goddamned news before spewing this garbage!
    Chimo

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      And the note-taking mystifies me, and I'm probably missing something from a cultural POV...Was his note-taking a deliberately submissive act?
      I think it is in NK. Whenever you see him on film with lackeys visiting some place or with generals they all appear to be taking notes of the divinely inspired wisdom coming from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
        How about reading the goddamned news before spewing this garbage!
        Well I did read about the renewed activity at the nuclear facility. Do you think this may have been discussed in China?

Comment

I think it is in NK. Whenever you see him on film with lackeys visiting some place or with generals they all appear to be taking notes of the divinely inspired wisdom coming from him.
          And that's why you should read the news. The pic was released by the Chinese and taken in their Halls. This just goes to show you were spouting nothing.

Originally posted by snapper View Post
          Well I did read about the renewed activity at the nuclear facility. Do you think this may have been discussed in China?
          Old intelligence. We knew of the site two years ago.
          Chimo

Comment

And that's why you should read the news. The pic was released by the Chinese and taken in their Halls. This just goes to show you were spouting nothing.
            I was merely mentioning the 'culture' in NK. It is possible that the Chinese released this photo without Kim's consent but even if they did it would not get shown in NK.

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
            Old intelligence. We knew of the site two years ago.
            Of course by why new activity after the dictator has returned from China?

Comment

• Sir, excellent article, thank you.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I was merely mentioning the 'culture' in NK. It is possible that the Chinese released this photo without Kim's consent but even if they did it would not get shown in NK.
                That is not what you said.

I think it is in NK.
                And you were proven wrong.

Of course by why new activity after the dictator has returned from China?
                I have news for you. It takes more than a few days to fire up a reactor.
                Chimo

Comment

That is not what you said.
                  I said "I think it is in NK. Whenever you see him on film with lackeys visiting some place or with generals they all appear to be taking notes of the divinely inspired wisdom coming from him."

And you were proven wrong.
                  Where was that?

I have news for you. It takes more than a few days to fire up a reactor.
                  I am aware of that. Perhaps you would care to answer my previous question though? Do you think this may have been discussed in China?

You ever wonder why I give up replying to you? First you disagree then you try tell me what I said and did not say and next you insult me. You probably have well deserved time on your hands Sir. I am in living in a country at war and with much reform still left to be achieved. I do not know a thing about NK or it's nuclear program - never been near there, don't speak the lingo or anything, but when nuclear activity restarts after Kim returns from China I hardly think you have to be an 'expert' to question if there is a connection? I do not say there IS a connection - I do not know - I merely remark the 'coincidence' and if this is so presumably this new activity is ok with China.

And no don't bother replying because I will not respond to "Horse Puckey!" and insults and trying to tell me what I did and did not say. We have dance that dance too many times already.

Comment

I said "I think it is in NK. Whenever you see him on film with lackeys visiting some place or with generals they all appear to be taking notes of the divinely inspired wisdom coming from him."
                    And I told you to read the news before you spouted off. If you have, then you would know when and where that pic came from.

Where was that?
                    Every friggin thing about your posts. You speaking with an air of authority but proving your ignorance.

I am aware of that. Perhaps you would care to answer my previous question though? Do you think this may have been discussed in China?
                    Who cares? The decision to fire up the reactor was made before KJU's trip to China. Whether or not that was discussed has no bearing on why he went there in the first place. Both Xi and Kim told you what they were discussing.

You ever wonder why I give up replying to you? First you disagree then you try tell me what I said and did not say and next you insult me. You probably have well deserved time on your hands Sir. I am in living in a country at war and with much reform still left to be achieved. I do not know a thing about NK or it's nuclear program - never been near there, don't speak the lingo or anything, but when nuclear activity restarts after Kim returns from China I hardly think you have to be an 'expert' to question if there is a connection? I do not say there IS a connection - I do not know - I merely remark the 'coincidence' and if this is so presumably this new activity is ok with China.

And no don't bother replying because I will not respond to "Horse Puckey!" and insults and trying to tell me what I did and did not say. We have dance that dance too many times already.
                    Yeah, we have and I keep proving you wrong. If you don't know anything about North Korea, don't bother trying to lecture those of us who do. When we say KJU was kowtowing, we know what we're talking about. So, don't give me that crap, none of us CAN know. We can know because we watched those bastards.
                    Chimo

Comment

• I pray you do not watch them as well as you do Ukraine. What was it you said "I want them to kill each other". I pray for a different outcome in Korea.
                      Last edited by snapper; 30 Mar 18,, 02:24.

Comment

I pray you do not watch them as well as you do Ukraine.
                        I don't watch the Ukraine. That's a mess that I don't need to read to know it's a mess. I watch the Russian Army.

What was it you said "I want them to kill each other".
                        My want has nothing to do with you killing each other. You're doing that all by yourselves.

I pray for a different outcome in Korea.
                        Your prayers is going to mean diddly squat to the Koreans.
                        Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 30 Mar 18,, 02:27.
                        Chimo

Comment

• So you never advised Ukraine to put 10k men in Mariupol? My mistake. Must have read it wrong. But you DO know about what "kowtowing" and "being sent to his room without dinner" went on in China? But still decline to answer if you think this renewed reactor activity may have been discussed in China? Trump should hire you.

Comment

So you never advised Ukraine to put 10k men in Mariupol?
                            I advised the Ukraine? You're smoking too much rock. I was discussing military scenarios with the military members here. At no time did Kiev asked for my advice and I'm not stupid enough to advise them without knowing the ground.

But you DO know about what "kowtowing" and "being sent to his room without dinner" went on in China?
                            Yes, because Xi and Kim told us.

But still decline to answer if you think this renewed reactor activity may have been discussed in China?
                            Why should I care about something that has nothing to do with what Xi and Kim had said?

Trump should hire you.
                            The money he shells out for silence and scapegoats? I will be very comfortable.
                            Chimo

Comment

• "I want them to kill each other" and advocating Grozny x more plus without knowing anything about Ukraine - and telling us all that Ukraine didn't need newer weapons systems - when now you claim to never have a known much about Ukraine.... and I should listen to your "kowtowing" theory - and yea sure Kim told you all about it - and not what happened subsequent re the re-activitisation of a reactor? I will still stick to theorising on the facts. It's just the same BS as the US never had anything with article 5 in 2001, except that Colin Powell both signed off on it.

Look I do not have time for your arguments and I apologise if you dislike my views but is there no room at all for the possibility of 'coincidence' in the the new US trade tariffs aimed at, the meeting in China and the subsequent renewed nuclear activity after the mini me got home? I am not saying this to prove a point against you or anyone else. I merely raise the possibility that these matters may have a connection and if so I wonder if the US is in as strong as a position as some here seem to believe.

I wish you well Colonel but decline to respond again. Sadly I have a whole pile of stuff to go through.
                              Last edited by snapper; 30 Mar 18,, 03:33.

Comment

"I want them to kill each other" and advocating Grozny x more plus without knowing anything about Ukraine - and telling us all that Ukraine didn't need newer weapons systems - when now you claim to never have a known much about Ukraine.... and I should listen to your "kowtowing" theory - and yea sure Kim told you all about it - and not what happened subsequent re the re-activitisation of a reactor? I will still stick to theorising on the facts. It's just the same BS as the US never had anything with article 5 in 2001, except that Colin Powell both signed off on it.

Look I do not have time for your arguments and I apologise if you dislike my views but is there no room at all for the possibility of 'coincidence' in the the new US trade tariffs aimed at, the meeting in China and the subsequent renewed nuclear activity after the mini me got home? I am not saying this to prove a point against you or anyone else. I merely raise the possibility that these matters may have a connection and if so I wonder if the US is in as strong as a position as some here seem to believe.

I wish you well Colonel but decline to respond again. Sadly I have a whole pile of stuff to go through.
                                What a load of horse puckey! I was not the one who decided on Mariupol. Kiev did. You then spouted off some lunacy about repeating Donbass and how Mariupol would be isolated again. I told you why Mariupol is an extremely good fortress and that Russian armies cannot bypass them.

As for weapons systems, I am still against NATO supplying you any, mainly because I know they would fall into Russian hands as did our counter artillery fire controls. However, Ukraines was a world class weapons producer and I listed all the systems that you should have but don't. That's not our fault. You still have not gotten your ATGM production lines back up.

Yeah, Colin Powell signed off on ARTICLE 5 BUT HE NEVER ASKED FOR IT. NO AMERICAN DID. NOT EVEN GEORGE BUSH! I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ME ONE SINGLE AMERICAN WHO ASKED FOR ARTICLE 5! FIND HIM! THE AMERICANS NEVER ASKED FOR ARTICLE 5! How much more black and white can that be! Colin Powell even thanked the Allies for invoking the ARTICLE 5 on the US's behalf! But if you think that Collin Powell was spending his time calling the various capitals for ARTICLE 5 support, you're cookoo!

God, you are freaking dense! The reactor was fired up BEFORE KJU left for China. So, NO! Xi was NOT part of the decision to fire it up.

Did the US trade tarrifs had an effect? Maybe but you never raised that point. As for kowtowing, Kim's words "Solemn duty" and "Moral obligation" to visit China. That's a vassal king on his way to perform his functions to the Chinese Emperor.

And here are Xi's words. "China will continue to play a constructive role on the issue (of talks) and work with all parties, including the DPRK, toward the thaw of the situation on the Peninsula," Xinhua reported. China will continue to play a constructive role. This upcoming meet between Moon and Kim and then between Trump and Kim bypassed China by accident. No one expected Moon and Trump to call Kim's bluff. Xi summoned Kim to tell him point blank you make no deals without passing it through me!

If you would have followed my suggestion and read the news, you would have gotten even a gist of it but no, you had to show your ignorance.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X