Aaj TV

Most Respectfully,
    R

Comment

Yes it is in Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa.

sigpic

Comment

Police Foil Terror Plot

RAWALPINDI: Police in Rawalpindi have recovered 2,000 detonators, and 150 kilograms of explosives from two persons in Taxila.

An explosive laden vehicle was reportedly intercepted at a police checkpost on Thatta Road. Police have taken two men, Safdar and Azhar Mehmood, into custody. The vehicle and arrested men have been shifted to Rawalpindi police station where further investigations will be carried out.
        The bomb disposal squad was also called to the spot to diffuse the explosives.
        Express Tribune
        sigpic

Comment

Six terrorists including three commanders killed in Orakzai

HANGU: Three terrorist commanders were among the six killed in deadly clashes continuing between the Qaumi Lashkar (tribal army) and terrorists near the Afghan border in Upper Orakzai Agency, an official said. The clashes occurred in Saifaldar Town in Upper Orakzai Agency bordering Afghanistan. Three terrorists were injured in the clashes. Separately, three bodies, including that of Commander Gul Shareef, his son Tahir and nephew were recovered from a roadside in Saifaldar area in Upper Orakzai Agency.
          Daily Times
          sigpic

Comment

Forces kill 9 terrorists in Orakzai Agency

At least nine terrorists were killed and twelve others injured in the result of shelling of security forces in different areas of Orakzai Agency on Monday.

Security forces the troops conducted operation in different areas of Orakzai Agency.

The forces shelled hideouts of terrorists in Mamuzai and Khadizai, areas of upper Orakzai Agency and killed 9 terrorists. At least 12 more terrorists were injured in the bombing.

Three hideouts of terrorists were also destroyed in the shelling.
            Aaj TV
            sigpic

Comment

FC kills 3 militants in Mohmand

Frontier Constabulary (FC) on Friday gunned down three militants and injured four others while repulsing an attack by militants on a check post in Mohmand Agency.

The gun battle erupted after militants attacked on a check post of FC in Bazai area of Mohmand agency.

Troops returned fire and killed three of the attackers and injured four more.
              FC kills 3 militants in Mohmand | AAJ News
              sigpic

Comment

Security personnel arrest 2 suspects, seize weapons

The security personnel during routine checking seized huge cache of arms from the secret cavities of truck and arrested two suspected miscreants in Peshawar on Monday.

The security forces, while carrying out routine checking at Tal Check post, recovered 190 Kalashnikovs, 250 kg explosive material and thousands of cartridges from the truck secret cavities and arrested two miscreants.

The truck was bound to Kurram agency from Peshawar. The miscreants have been shifted to unknown place for interrogation.
                Security personnel arrest 2 suspects, seize weapons | AAJ News
                sigpic

Comment

It time to take on the 'core' and not the peripheral players for statistical purposes.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

They are hitting the guys responsible for terrorism. A lot of cores including the core of the cores(S.Waziristan) have been taken down and situation needs to be brought fully under control, or we'll over expand.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am meaning OBL, the Quetta Shura and now, the Karachi Shura.

There is a school of thought that these are being kept in circulation as a 'strategic weapon'.

Dipassionately viewed, it makes sense.

However, they are also creating havoc and mayhem to the very establishment called Pakistan.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I was alluding to the Quetta Shura and now, the Karachi Shiura, Omar and OBL.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                          I was alluding to the Quetta Shura and now, the Karachi Shiura, Omar and OBL.
                          Sir you forgot:

Lahore Shura, Larkana Shura, Faisalabad Shura, Gwadar Shura, Jhelum Shura, Rahim Yaar Khan Shura, Mardaan Shura, Rawalpindi Shura and finally the Islamabad Shura.

Comment

Thanks.

I did not know that there were so many.

I followed the discussion of S2 and you chaps. It was very educative since S2 backed up with links and so it was not just his meandering and instead facts backed up by links.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Posted at 1:01 PM ET, 01/18/2011
                              Report: Pakistani spy agency rushed Mullah Omar to hospital

By Jeff Stein

Mullah Omar, the elusive, one-eyed leader of the Afghan Taliban, had a heart attack Jan. 7 and was treated for several days in a Karachi hospital with the help of Pakistan's spy agency, according to a private intelligence network run by former CIA, State Department and military officers.

The intelligence network, operating under the auspices of a private company, “The Eclipse Group,” said its source was a physician in the Karachi hospital, which was not identified in the report, who said he saw Omar struggling to recover from an operation to put a stent in his heart....

More at:

SpyTalk - Report: Pakistani spy agency rushed Mullah Omar to hospital
                              So, one could take it that Omar is in Pakistan.

If he is, then will be he arrested and brought to justice?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X