Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    So that's why they've been so helpful. They help us with our terror problem in exchange for cooperation with theirs.

It's not just us, others as well.

What do you think ?
    As far as FP of India is concerned, we should go ahead and stop buying oil from Iran (Dharmendra Pradhan did say we have other sources for oil) and notify Tehran of the same. All of these countries have proxies and are terorrist churners. We need to realise that we cannot do squat by ourselves, and when America has upped the ante, we should side with the Americans to clear these proxies one muslim country at a time. KSA, Pakistan - their time will come too. India just has to remain patient. Oh, and fly an experienced diplomat to Tehran to negotiate about how India still wants the Chabahar project to continue, while trying to score some more points with the US (defence tech, Pak terrorism). The more, the merrier.

I still see Paks moaning about Bolton's 'India has the right to self-defence'. But I don't see Paks changing tracks.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• ‘Terror suspect held from Delhi, planned attacks’: NIA

J&K: 69 terrorists killed this year, including 25 from JeM

If lives are cheap from across the border, so are our bullets. Welcome to India & get dispatched straight to hell!
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• No one ready to take over JeM leadership in Kashmir: Army

Someone will fill the rank, and then get a Hindu funeral.

Interpol takes up India’s red notice on fugitive Zakir Naik

‘Deeply regrettable’: Pakistan denounces India’s decision to suspend LoC trade, calls for dialogue

What is regrettable is the terrorism you sponsor, dimwits.

Lashkar terrorist who came from Pakistan 2 years ago arrested: J-K Police

Who wants to bet this a**h*** is singing like a cuckoo now.
        Last edited by Oracle; 24 Apr 19,, 16:12.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          As far as FP of India is concerned, we should go ahead and stop buying oil from Iran (Dharmendra Pradhan did say we have other sources for oil) and notify Tehran of the same. All of these countries have proxies and are terorrist churners. We need to realise that we cannot do squat by ourselves, and when America has upped the ante, we should side with the Americans to clear these proxies one muslim country at a time. KSA, Pakistan - their time will come too. India just has to remain patient. Oh, and fly an experienced diplomat to Tehran to negotiate about how India still wants the Chabahar project to continue, while trying to score some more points with the US (defence tech, Pak terrorism). The more, the merrier.
          Right, that looks to be the plan. MEA sounds conciliatory. If we want help from others with our problems then we have to cooperate with them. Cannot play good & bad terrorist. This is really a big deal for Israel. They helped us with Balakote and many other things for a very long time now. Time to walk the talk.

As China, Turkey Slam End of US Waiver, India Indicates It Will Stop Iranian Oil Imports | The Wire | Apr 24 2019

You can see alignments between countries going by statements about end of waivers.

I still see Paks moaning about Bolton's 'India has the right to self-defence'. But I don't see Paks changing tracks.
          It makes me wonder whether it set a precedent or whether it was a one off. I'm inclined to think the former.

Too early to say. Cannot answer this unless we get the same response from the Americans, Bolton or no Bolton.

Whether we get the same reply from the Americans the next time something goes up or they slide back to the previous self-restraint position.

Meaning what Moeed has been saying for a long time now, that third party mediator that comes in. Right now, he has egg on his face but the jig isn't up yet.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 24 Apr 19,, 17:12.

Comment

• Pakistan’s nuclear bombs not for Eid either: Mehbooba Mufti on PM’s Diwali remark

Take a hard, cold, look. This is a Pakistani whore whining.

Comment

• Bring Kashmir at par with other states, Santosh Hegde calls for scrapping of Articles 370 and 35A

After that, North-East should get this same treatment. Why should people from mainland India need a permit to visit the NE states, while people from the NE get to buy flats/lands in North/South India without any hassle?

Protecting indigenous culture/identity = corruption, making only a few rich. This has to go.

How’s the Jaish? Entire JeM team involved in Pulwama neutralised

JeM chief Masood Azhar active once again
              Last edited by Oracle; 25 Apr 19,, 02:21.

Comment

• According to intelligence agencies, the RDX used in the attack was procured by Pakistan Army in Rawalpindi and handed over to JeM terrorists. The process of collecting RDX reportedly began in March 2018 and the explosives were smuggled using backpacks, cylinders and coal bags to Pulwama. According to sources, about 80 kg of RDX was used by the terrorists in the attack, which included Ammonium Nitrate and other chemicals.
                Hooda seemed confident when he said the explosive was locally sourced. But it had to be high explosive given almost nothing was left and RDX isn't used in the building trade. Hmm...

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                Pakistan’s nuclear bombs not for Eid either: Mehbooba Mufti on PM’s Diwali remark

Take a hard, cold, look. This is a Pakistani whore whining.
                Meanwhile, Pakistan Monday responded to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s remarks about India’s nuclear capability, terming them “highly unfortunate” and said such nuclear brinksmanship should be discouraged.
                such a change of behaviour

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                Lashkar terrorist who came from Pakistan 2 years ago arrested: J-K Police

Who wants to bet this a**h*** is singing like a cuckoo now.
                He doesn't fall under the Geneva Convention. So we will show the world what we have to deal with on a regular basis.

“He was also trained for one month at the house of Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi (of LeT) in Rawalpindi and he met Lakhvi twice during that period,” the officer said.
                That guy is on the 1267 sanctions list since 2008 (!). Very good i'm sure the FATF will be interested in this tidbit when they decide what to do in June

Faiz is the founding member of pro-Islamic State module — Harkat-Ul-Harb-E-Islam, also popularly known as ‘ISIS Amroha module’ — that was recently unearthed by NIA. So far, 14 members of the module, including its leader Mufti Mohammad Suhail, have been arrested.
                Who can keep up with the names of these outfits : O

The agency had claimed in December last year, following raids at 17 places in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh, that this new ISIS inspired module was at an advanced stage of preparation for carrying out a series of bomb blasts in Delhi . The outfit members, according to NIA, were “highly radicalised and motivated”. The agency had recovered 25 kg of explosive material, including potassium nitrate, potassium chlorate, sulphur and sugar paste, 112 alarm clocks, 51 pipes, mobile phone circuits, remote control switches, steel containers and electric wires from the members.
                Job well done.

You get the feeling we're going to be hit by IS next. It's coming : (
                Last edited by Double Edge; 25 Apr 19,, 04:01.

Comment

• It's times like this when you wish S2 was around : (

Rebuttal To A Rebuttal Of My Rebuttal Of The ‘Spice Miss’ Theory At Balakot | Apr 20 2019

I am sure that the naysayers are satisfied. If not, I am going to request the MOD to construct a similar building on a mountain top on our side of the loc. I will request the Air Chief to carry out a sortie with the same targeting calculations and fire a spice bomb on that building, with the same planes and same pilots. All naysayers may submit their names to me and I will get them a free pass to be in that building. After the strike all naysayers can come and do crater examination 100 m away where the bombs fall. Unlimited cold beer and snacks will be available at the craters.
                  Can one presume to tell the Arty general how to do his job. No ? i didn't think so : D
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 25 Apr 19,, 03:11.

Comment

• Quit home, go home

India is a thriving democracy. We'll vote for a government of our choice, not what Pakistanis rant online. Do the whole world a favour, stop being the terrorist cesspool that Pakistan is known globally as.

FO rejects Indian media’s attempt to link Easter attacks with Pakistan

Hehehehe

Cyril Almeida named 71st World Press Freedom Hero by the International Press Institute

We have to plan something different this time Ghafoor. He can't be killed in a jiffy now.

10 Pakistan-based terrorists traced in illegal border tradings

Comment

• Post-Balakot, Pakistan scrambled jets from 8 bases. Was 10 minutes late: IAF report | HT | Apr 25 2019

The “strategic surprise” was so complete that only after IAF’s Mirage-2000s delivered the weapons package and turned back did Pakistan scramble jets from “as many as eight fighter bases”. These included the Pakistan Air Force base Mushaf in Sargoda, Rafiqui in Shorkot, Minhas in Kamra Attock, and Murid in Chakwal. “But the distance between PAF and IAF fighters was at least 10 minutes,” a senior officer in the security establishment said on condition of anonymity.

“Pakistan was expecting a response, but from the PAF response it appears it did not expect us to take the aerial route,” the officer added.

The “accuracy” of intelligence and the subsequent target selection is one of the positives the report talks about. “With this quality of intelligence, we can hit any target inside Pakistan within three hours,” a second senior security establishment official said, asking not to be named.

Importantly, although nearly 6,000 men and officers of IAF were involved in the execution – aircraft flew from different airbases spread across India – there were “no leakages”.

Comment

• No live feed exists : (

Exclusive: Why Air Force Has Not Shown Video Proof Of Balakot Strike | NDTV | Apr 25

Comment

• Pak journalist, who suggested its Army’s role in 26/11 attack, honoured

I did not know that.

Comment

• Here is some thing more

The government on Tuesday stopped adverts to Dawn after it ran a story quoting Prime Minister Imran Khan as saying Pakistani soil was used for attacks in Iran in the past.
                            Govt advertising os a significant source of revenue and one way govts can shape what is said.

Comment

• Here is some thing more

The government on Tuesday stopped adverts to Dawn after it ran a story quoting Prime Minister Imran Khan as saying Pakistani soil was used for attacks in Iran in the past.
                              Govt advertising is a significant source of revenue and one way govts can shape what is said.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 26 Apr 19,, 08:23.

Comment

• Why does Ajai Shukla persist with this friendly fire theory for the Mi-17 when the COI isn't even complete. He is quite partisan i've noticed of late.

IAF clarification

So the govt wants to go slow until after the elections. Big deal.

If it indeed was a friendly fire incident why is there an insinuation that this will not be made public.

If the IAF hopes to remain professional i'm pretty sure they will be very blunt with their assessment as future lives are at stake.

That is i see no possibility to finesse the truth here.
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 28 Apr 19,, 07:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X