No announcement yet.

Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook takes down Pakistan military backed pages targeting India ahead of LS polls

Facebook removes accounts linked to Pakistani military employees

Nobody gives 2 cents of respect to these jihadis.

Why Pakistani Hindus Leave Their Homes For India

One just have to scour the internet to see 100s of such articles which states the true nature of the theocratic shithole. And these nazis talk about Indian oppression in Kashmir. If the Indian state could bomb the Mizos, I don't see why the Indian state can't kill every single Kashmiri that takes up a gun to please their Pakistani terrorist masters. The state will not wither away, those who pick up a gun will.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Jihadi Ambassador is back -> Ban all terrorism

internal muslim insurgencies......LMAO!

A fork in the road!

The propaganda never stops.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• It's more than that as they cracked down on the IT cells of both Congress & BJP as well.

The reason is "inauthentic behaviour"

The timing is also interesting, just before the elections. They want to ensure there is no repeat of 2016 where Russian cyber outfits targeted Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
          Jihadi Ambassador is back -> Ban all terrorism

internal muslim insurgencies......LMAO!
          hmm, another Akram

Apart from Al Qaeda and its associates, such as the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan and the East Turkmenistan Islamic Movement, the pro-Kashmiri Jaish-e-Mohammed was ‘listed’ after the 2007 assassination attempt against president Musharraf and the Lashkar-e-Taiba after the 2008 Mumbai attack.
          JeM was listed in 2001 after the attack on the Srinagar Assembly & Indian parliament. Attacks on Musharaf were in 2003 two attempts within a week of each other in Dec of 2003

This global denigration and demonisation of the Muslim faith can be halted and reversed only if the OIC countries act with determination, unity and clarity.

Reviving the call for a ‘Comprehensive Conven*tion on Terrorism’ may be a good place to start.
          It's interesting that he sees the need for such a convention which India mooted as early as '97 only because muslims are also being targeted now.

A fork in the road!

The propaganda never stops.
          The rather belated agreement to set up Saarc (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) raised some hopes but the organisation did not live up to its promise.

Not only has the organisation been a singular failure in efforts to add an economic dimension of note to the regional ties, its record in regional planning and problem solving has been pathetic. What has made matters worse has been the fact that India, making no secret of its ‘Big Brother’ attitude, made evident its intention of dealing with each of its neighbours individually and on its own terms. The spirit of Saarc has, as a result, been stifled to a great extent!
          SAARC came about because the Banglas & Sri Lanka wanted it. It didn't get very far because the Paks single handedly torpedoed it. So other orgs are coming up that exclude the Paks, BIMSTEC for instance.

As usual no talk about their wrongs. Nothing about terrorism.
          Last edited by Double Edge; 01 Apr 19,, 18:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            No he does not mention them here either. None of the educated lot there do that. The reason i posted this here is to see how they understood the dynamics. How they counter the present Indian view. Moeed does a decent job explaining that. If you see similar, post here and we'll look at it.

Still i thought it was an interesting discussion. Looking at how they understand the dynamics or spin it. It's a tough job for him. I could tell Ejaz wanted to press him further but there was only so much Moeed could say to counter what happened. What Ejaz was doing is exactly what i wanted to see.

The one thing that's still holding is the 3rd party mediation which he talks about in his book. Central premise of his book.

The Americans were working behind the scenes but this time it didn't work to the Pak's benefit. The support was more for the victim ie India. He says India explained what they would do to the Americans before they did it.

Did we ? Would we ask for permission. I think the main reason we were let off is because we were going to act regardless of what the world thought.

How much leeway we get because the Americnas have drawn down is an open question.

Surgical strikes in 2016 & Balakote after the pull out was ok. But would it have worked earlier.

That is an open question as leadership in India in those days wasn't going to push too far. Manmohan's view on the strikes is telling. If he was in power today he would not have done these strikes even if the Americans green lighted it. Which makes me think the lack of action was more down to Indian leadership than American objections. Though at the time i frequently heard this reason mentioned for a lack of any kinetic response.
            First of all Pakistanis (Moeed types, PA, ISI) never admit that they sponsor terrorism, even when they are caught with their pants down. It's in their DNA. Lying. Deceit. Denial. Even sane Pakistanis fall for the PA narrative as I've seen it play out in social media, time and again. Which is why I have stopped reading terrorist manuals that one finds on Pak media (print, electronic and social). Not wasting my time.

As about his premise, I can figure out 2 options.

1st , sales. More sale, would mean he is counted as a successful strategic writer who knows Indo-Pak dynamics better than the Indian government. His narrative is that of the PA/ISI.

2nd, he lives in US, so he cannot whine and rants like the Akrams' or the others, nor can he deny outright the involvement of the PA/ISI in terrorist attacks inside India. His American peers will call him out. That would be a big blow to his reputation as he is also the VP of some think-tank. So, he maintains a fine balance of what he speaks, but as usual he is no Hussain Haqqani, and never calls out Pak duplicity. And his premise that US will come in between a Indo-Pak conflict as there is a MAD angle to it is just pure BS. This is repeated Pak lies that over the years have been ingrained in the minds of some Americans. Pervez Hoodbhoy says the same thing w.r.t nukes, and even though he is a Physics professor and presents himself to be moderate, he ain't no keyholder of Pakistan military's strategic thinking. You must have noticed that in every crisis, it is some lackey from their civilian government, or some random dude talking about nukes.

Jihadi mindset of some elements within the PA, and that the nuke thing is true w.r.t tactical nukes, I have already explained how we should counter that. Even a conventional war is terrible, but that can absolutely be won under a nuclear overhang provided we plan for it. Retribution takes time, it is the norm.

2001, I'd like to believe the Americans advised us restraint. ISI seized the plot and transferred Osama from Tora Bora then. It's open source, google it. 2008, I am not very sure, but from what I've read and understood, the Americans promised intel co-operation henceforth. As also called out the Pakistanis to defuse the situation. The Americans were dependent on Pak for supply lines. And the WoT seemed never ending. It's only after 2011, and the killing of Osama, that US attitude started changing. The PA could have set-up a fake COIN ops and killed Osama, and won a major victory in US eyes. They thought they could fool the Americans till eternity. It was a very poor choice, that again, stems out from, overconfidence.

Whatever the case is, India should hit back Pakistan instantly within an hour of every terrorist attack in Kashmir or inside mainland India. NE rebels focuses only on NE. These people cannot mix with the crowd in Delhi or Mumbai to carry out attacks, they have limitations. India needs to hit them hard everytime, all the time, till the last Ghazi is standing. What India lacked was a decisive leader. Times have changed since 1971, and Modi suits India as of today.

I wanted to keep it short, but every post becomes long.

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            He thinks Modi is weak now. Does not make any predictions of the election outcome. But this strike was a failure according to him. Didn't accomplish anything. Well, he's alone with his thoughts on that.
            That jihadi dumbass knows everything. Lying again, and again, and again, ......, makes a lie the truth.

Fight is not with the Pak military in this episode. You are speaking in a more general manner.

The Pak military isn't directly fighting us. They've outsourced the fighting to proxies and we're dealing with them. The interesting question is whether over time we will do a similar outsourcing and go full covert too. Like the Soviets & Americans decided they would not directly confront each other or fight in certain areas ie Europe but every where else was ok

We won't get to use the victim card in that case nor can we harp on about terrorism to the world at the extent we do currently. We'll be on our own and doing our thing like the Israelis.
            Fight has always been with the Pak military. Think deep. Start from 1947.

I'd love it, paying back Pakistan 10 times over. But then many innocent Pakistanis would die, which I'm not sure my conscience can accept. Fight is with the PA/ISI, not common abduls. Countries don't abandon their embassies and consulates in Pak because living in Pak they get to know the ground situation there. Make and keep assets. Use those assets when they need to. Keeps their eyes and ears hooked. We have assets in PoK, which includes G-B, Lahore, Karachi, Isloo. Name it, and you have it. India prevents a lot of attacks because of those assets. We can, but we don't, and you've already stated the reason - we don't get to harp then, nor can we unilaterally bomb them. As also about war, militarily strong entices only fools, we have to feed 200 million of them after we've bombed them. So, money, which makes the world go around, is a big enough factor. If we decide one day that we have to go after the Paks, we must be ready to feed biryani to 200 million Pakistanis, and face a hell of a civil war inside Pakistan. It would be worse than Afghanistan. Sometimes, I am at my wits end as how to go about screwing that damn of a terrorist country.

I wonder what Chris will make of it. People who get blocked by her fail to understand she's a liberal with a capital L. Though she uses a similar term for the RAND corporation. RUND ? They're beltway bandits. For sale. Will say what you want if the price is right.
            By RUND, she means 'prostitute' in Hindi. Her writings I agree with mostly, but man, she can be very foul mouthed at times. She is anti-Pak, and anti-Modi too. Overall I agree with her on Pakistan, even though I don't like her persona that much. Can't start liking everyone, can I? I am not ManMohan Singh.

Comment

• Pakistan indicates F-16s might have been used to hit Indian aircraft

Pakistani lies are uncovered every time, in a short while. US must have used a very long stick in private.

Indian radars detect large UAV, 4 Pak F-16s close to border: Sources

EMISAT can bolster India's surgical strike capability

Kautilya was not just an economist. He was much more. In short, he was a diplomat, who talked about every aspect of statecraft. Who writes these articles without any knowledge about a great man in Indian history.

China claims 'positive progress' in listing Masood Azhar as global terrorist by UN, attacks US move

Authoritarian-communist-terrorist sympathiser frothing from its mouth.
              Last edited by Oracle; 01 Apr 19,, 17:07.

Comment

Pakistan indicates F-16s might have been used to hit Indian aircraft

Pakistani lies are uncovered every time, in a short while. US must have used a very long stick in private.
                Yes, i think so too

Later, when two Indian jets crossed the Line of Control, they were shot down by the PAF, he claimed.

"Whether it was F-16 or JF-17 which shot down 2 Indian aircraft is immaterial," he said.
                True it is immaterial what shot them down, the issue is where is the second jet ?

If two Indian jets crossed the Loc and were both shot by PAF then where is the second jet ?

It could not possibly have drifted back into Indian territory now could it ?

If it fell on the Pak side of the border why aren't they publically displaying fragments and legitimately claiming the kill.

Because they CAN'T

China claims 'positive progress' in listing Masood Azhar as global terrorist by UN, attacks US move

Authoritarian-communist-terrorist sympathiser frothing from its mouth.
                We will soon find out what this 'positive progress' means

Comment

First of all Pakistanis (Moeed types, PA, ISI) never admit that they sponsor terrorism, even when they are caught with their pants down. It's in their DNA. Lying. Deceit. Denial. Even sane Pakistanis fall for the PA narrative as I've seen it play out in social media, time and again. Which is why I have stopped reading terrorist manuals that one finds on Pak media (print, electronic and social). Not wasting my time.

As about his premise, I can figure out 2 options.

1st , sales. More sale, would mean he is counted as a successful strategic writer who knows Indo-Pak dynamics better than the Indian government. His narrative is that of the PA/ISI.

2nd, he lives in US, so he cannot whine and rants like the Akrams' or the others, nor can he deny outright the involvement of the PA/ISI in terrorist attacks inside India. His American peers will call him out. That would be a big blow to his reputation as he is also the VP of some think-tank. So, he maintains a fine balance of what he speaks, but as usual he is no Hussain Haqqani, and never calls out Pak duplicity. And his premise that US will come in between a Indo-Pak conflict as there is a MAD angle to it is just pure BS. This is repeated Pak lies that over the years have been ingrained in the minds of some Americans. Pervez Hoodbhoy says the same thing w.r.t nukes, and even though he is a Physics professor and presents himself to be moderate, he ain't no keyholder of Pakistan military's strategic thinking. You must have noticed that in every crisis, it is some lackey from their civilian government, or some random dude talking about nukes.

Jihadi mindset of some elements within the PA, and that the nuke thing is true w.r.t tactical nukes, I have already explained how we should counter that. Even a conventional war is terrible, but that can absolutely be won under a nuclear overhang provided we plan for it. Retribution takes time, it is the norm.

2001, I'd like to believe the Americans advised us restraint. ISI seized the plot and transferred Osama from Tora Bora then. It's open source, google it. 2008, I am not very sure, but from what I've read and understood, the Americans promised intel co-operation henceforth. As also called out the Pakistanis to defuse the situation. The Americans were dependent on Pak for supply lines. And the WoT seemed never ending. It's only after 2011, and the killing of Osama, that US attitude started changing. The PA could have set-up a fake COIN ops and killed Osama, and won a major victory in US eyes. They thought they could fool the Americans till eternity. It was a very poor choice, that again, stems out from, overconfidence.

Whatever the case is, India should hit back Pakistan instantly within an hour of every terrorist attack in Kashmir or inside mainland India. NE rebels focuses only on NE. These people cannot mix with the crowd in Delhi or Mumbai to carry out attacks, they have limitations. India needs to hit them hard everytime, all the time, till the last Ghazi is standing. What India lacked was a decisive leader. Times have changed since 1971, and Modi suits India as of today.

I wanted to keep it short, but every post becomes long.
                  Nothing wrong with long , this isn't twitter : )

It wouldn't matter if Janjua was the guest. I wanted to get a sense of their thinking.

If the starting point is never admit to sponsoring terrorism then the following is true
                  - there are no terrorists in Pakistan
                  - if there are no terrorists in Pakistan then there are no camps
                  - if you say you hit camps then what was inside them, nothing
                  - hence this operation was planned by some hallucinating people and is a failure

I'll accept the critique about not pointing out duplicity. That makes him partial. So without the restraints he faces at USIP, Moeed's at his best in Pakistan

I don't know about sales of his book in Pakistan. Ejaz was pushing him hard on that point. Why didn't the Americans intervene like they usually do ? answer that

He said they intervened at the next round. His way of saving himself. But this is no good, the fact remains they did not intervene and if this is the norm now then the Paks are getting whacked unlike before. He's had to grudgingly accept this and does towards the end that escalation is possible. Meaning more rounds without intervention.

They didn't intervene because i sense we told them what we were going to do. This is not asking for permission but giving them a heads up so they don't get a surprise.

Fight has always been with the Pak military. Think deep. Start from 1947.
                  Should i mention the terms "pre-emptive, non-military", means we ain't targeting their military at the outset. And as the last two strikes are shown we did no such thing. The idea is to put them in between a rock & a hard place.

If they say nothing happened, then there will doubtless be dissent in the ranks which means they might have to respond and if they do the Indian Army is no push over.

What do they hit, that is the next dilemma. See how well thought out this is.

I'll push you some more. Other than actual wars or when they retaliate when are we fighting the Pak army ? LoC is as good as it gets. We don't even talk to them.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Apr 19,, 04:41.

Comment

Nothing wrong with long , this isn't twitter : )

It wouldn't matter if Janjua was the guest. I wanted to get a sense of their thinking.

If the starting point is never admit to sponsoring terrorism then the following is true
                    - there are no terrorists in Pakistan
                    - if there are no terrorists in Pakistan then there are no camps
                    - if you say you hit camps then what was inside them, nothing
                    - hence this operation was planned by some hallucinating people and is a failure

I'll accept the critique about not pointing out duplicity. That makes him partial. So without the restraints he faces at USIP, Moeed's at his best in Pakistan

I don't know about sales of his book in Pakistan. Ejaz was pushing him hard on that point. Why didn't the Americans intervene like they usually do ? answer that

He said they intervened at the next round. His way of saving himself. But this is no good, the fact remains they did not intervene and if this is the norm now then the Paks are getting whacked unlike before. He's had to grudgingly accept this and does towards the end that escalation is possible. Meaning more rounds without intervention.

They didn't intervene because i sense we told them what we were going to do. This is not asking for permission but giving them a heads up so they don't get a surprise.
                    Agree.

About the last line, I am more interested in talks between Doval & Bolton. What transpired that led to the Indian air-strike. I guess it will take some years to finally know what they talked about. My feeling is Doval did the plain talk - 40 security people died, the people wants revenge, we have to act, there's just no other way. And Bolton acquiesced. It's also true that it was American pressure that led to the Paks releasing the IAF pilot, not some F peace gesture that Taliban Khan wants the world to know. To which I'd like to add one more point. The point being primitive jihadi talks in Pak media that they should align more with China, as China is the future superpower etc etc, bleh bleh. Pakistani Army still run towards US to save their ass, as only the Americans can save their ass.

Should i mention the terms "pre-emptive, non-military", means we ain't targeting their military at the outset. And as the last two strikes are shown we did no such thing. The idea is to put them in between a rock & a hard place.

If they say nothing happened, then there will doubtless be dissent in the ranks which means they might have to respond and if they do the Indian Army is no push over.

What do they hit, that is the next dilemma. See how well thought out this is.

I'll push you some more. Other than actual wars or when they retaliate when are we fighting the Pak army ? LoC is as good as it gets. We don't even talk to them.
                    All good. What I meant when I say that the fight is with the PA, is that PA is the godfather of islamic jihadi terrorism, narcotics smuggling, currency counterfeiting, kidnapping for profit and many more. Until this fight with the PA is done for, India will never be safe. We know this, the whole world knows this. Every terrorist camp has serving and retired PA/ISI guys. Those camps need security, so there are foot soldiers of the PA. When we hit them, we kill terrorists as also kill terrorists in uniform. Common Pakistanis have always been fodder to the PA, expendable, but when people from within their own rank get killed, it unnerves them. Now, their nuke bogey is also not working. So, they tried bombing strategic Indian bases in Kashmir, and failed.

Delhi wasn't happy about the IAF pilot being paraded before Pak media, and Doval warned his counterpart that we'd hit them with missiles. What does it tell us who we're fighting. What did the PA do? They used a lackey to retort they would use missiles 3 times over. Again, what does this tell us? The Pakistani Army was afraid. And a civilian voice, however extreme, shows the world that the Pakistani public is with the PA. Deception. They didn't figure out Indian reaction would be that extreme, and can go beyond. Now, the onus is on the PA not to spread terrorism inside India. If they do, only the PA would be responsible for the kills the Indian military would score.

But, but, but, Pakistan will not leave their official FP of spreading terrorism in India. A puny country that is a global migraine. How many innocent Afghans they have killed till date.

Comment

• The cognitive dissonance of Indian Life

New joinee to the online breed of Jihadis.

Comment

Was this a terrorist attack or not ?

J-K: Car hits CRPF bus and explodes on Jammu-Srinagar highway, driver missing | IE | Mar 31 2019

I'm wondering how the driver got away, the car looks completely totalled
                        Police arrest suspected Banihal car bomber

Comment

• Indian media PoV - Seven Pak posts destroyed as Indian Army retaliates to ceasefire violations

Pak media PoV - 3 soldiers martyred in unprovoked firing across LoC by Indian forces

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• ^Posted that a few pages back. Here's the next installment : )

We could have got more PAF kills had we chased them across the LoC but there was no authorisation to do that, this time.

The Paks recently shot two of their own JF-17s thinking they were ours. So they have been panicking since this exchange which has obviously rattled them

There is no doubt they lost an F16 as the Radar & electronic traces prove it.

Whether or not F16s were used in an offensive role is for them to prove to the Americans. They cannot do this.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Apr 19,, 04:56.

Comment

• India gets custody of 2017 CRPF camp attack plotter from UAE

Army targets terrorist launch pads in LoC

We need to keep this area hot 24 X 7 X 365, as also along the IB. Spend all sorts of old ammunition and score some kills.

Despite LoC firing, Pakistan asks US to help broker dialogue with India

Pakistan is begging the Americans for talks with India. As long the LoC & IB remains hot, Pakistani money and men are going to get wasted. Buggers, never even talk about stopping terrorism.
                                Last edited by Oracle; 03 Apr 19,, 08:40.

Comment

Working...
                                X