Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
    We know the problem all too well, the world however does not. Not because it does not care but because we've not done as good a job as the Paks at putting out our end of the story.
    That calls for effective psyops, which in other words is called propaganda warfare. We suck at it.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      That calls for effective psyops, which in other words is called propaganda warfare. We suck at it.
      Free societies in general suck at propaganda. They do better sticking to the truth.

To do that you need to identify what is being thrown at you before you can respond.

Build a narrative, repeat it endlessly every where.

This is something the diplomats as well as media can do.

We don't as yet have a global presence in the media space other than bollywood

Comment

• Fascinating listen

IAF is awesome

Attacks on Chinese are by landowner militias extracting rents.

He mentions Chidambaram supporting the Balochis. Let Balochistan burn.

And then BJP stops it. Why ? nobody knows

What is the source for this ?

Balochi acquaintances of his who got rich and then we dumped them after the BJP entered office.

And its not the first time we dump people, Gujural did it as did Morarji Desai
        Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Mar 19,, 02:21.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	2
Size:	239.3 KB
ID:	1477912
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Size:	373.7 KB
ID:	1477913
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	450.6 KB
ID:	1477914

Source1, Source2
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by kuku View Post
            When the dust settles, one thing is clear to India,
            Pakistan has refused to stop using its irregular forces (JeM and LeT) against India. (forget arresting them).
            Post Uri and Now Pulwama, India has told Pakistan that their will be costs involved.
            By doing Pulwama after Uri Pakistan has shown that it is ready to bear the costs.

With the USA withdrawing from Afghanistan Pakistan will start working on Afghanistan, with the goal of having a ISI trained Taliban take over administration.
            India will be drawn into this war, and will be supporting the Afghan Government along with Iran (just as the Northern Alliance days).
            Saudi and the rest will back Pakistan and its irregular forces (Taliban) to deter Iran.
            At the same time India would be fighting a local war with Pakistani irregular forces around the LoC.

So basically the 90s are back in the region, except perhaps this time around the Afghans are a bit stronger, and Iran-India will be supporting them openly as they are the legal government.
            We've learnt a lot from the 90s. We have the Rashtriya rifles to deal with insurgents unlike nothing back then.

We have our borders selaed better than then.

This AF strike is a huge boost to confidence.

To start trouble they have to get close and enter.

We will be waiting, watching and ready to strike their camps and beyond if necessary.

Game, Set & Match

Comment

• ^ I think it's also due to the fact that the current US administration are pretty hardcore when it comes to terrorist proxies. Even during the last year of the Obama administration, I'm not sure India would have been given the green light to strike camps in Pakistan. Compared to the 70s, or fast-forward to the 90s, we had 1 P5 vote in the UNSC, while Pakistan had 2 (US/China). Now we have atleast 3, depending upon our diplomatic skills, it could be 4 (Russia), Pak OTOH has just 1(China). Not that it changes Paks behaviour any bit, but more and more countries are listening to us now, than before. Some victory of sorts, if you ask me.

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• A Soviet/Russian Mig-21B of the IAF shooting down a F-16 of the PAF, first of its kind? Bad news for Lockheed Martin wanting to win the IAF contract for 100+ fighter jets.

Comment

A Soviet/Russian Mig-21B of the IAF shooting down a F-16 of the PAF, first of its kind? Bad news for Lockheed Martin wanting to win the IAF contract for 100+ fighter jets.
                    Incorrect

Listen

Comment

• We didn't cross the LoC ?!?

Radar imagery confirms 4 buildings in Jaish madrasa were hit, says official | IE | Mar 02 2019

A second official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said that the IAF was keen on crossing the LoC to bomb the target but it was decided that it should only fire the PGM “from Indian side of LoC”.

The S-2000 PGM used by IAF for the strike can be fired from a standoff distance of up to around 100 km, the official said.

The Indian Express has learnt that contrary to Pak claims, no IAF aircraft crossed the LoC and as per radar data reviewed by the IAF, the closest Pakistani aircraft was at a distance of about 120 km.

It is believed that Pakistan Air Force (PAF) had been taken in by the decoy “airstrike” feigned by IAF which suggested that it was going towards a city in southern Punjab. PAF scrambled its aircraft to tackle that threat leaving the space on the LoC open for the attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                        Incorrect

Listen
                        Nothing of what I said is incorrect? Psyops will get LM. Psyops rule now.

Comment

• I'm confused. What does the article actually say?

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Old, but tells the tale of condition of Hindus in Pakistan

Many new videos available as of today.

Comment

I'm confused. What does the article actually say?
                                the quoted bit of the article suggests we didn't cross the LoC. The missile range was enough to reach Balakote from the Loc

Was listening to the foriegn secretary's statement again and not once does he mention crossing the LoC.
                                Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Mar 19,, 03:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X