For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forces bust explosives dumps, foil Pulwama-attack-type plot
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• NIA busts Pak-sponsored al-Qaida module; 9 terrorists arrested from West Bengal, Kerala
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Pakistan-sponsored narco terror is form of asymmetric warfare against India

Comment

• Pak uses drone to drop weapons in Rajouri; 3 LeT terrorists held

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 8.18.19 PM.png
Views:	100
Size:	525.5 KB
ID:	1566064

Name:	Screenshot 2020-09-19 at 8.18.29 PM.png
Views:	105
Size:	568.2 KB
ID:	1566065

Comment

• IHC paves way for terror suspect’s extradition to US

^ Another feather in the cap for Pakistan.

Comment

• European Think-Tank Exposes Pakistan At UN For Harbouring Terrorists

Geneva [Switzerland], September 24 (ANI): The European Foundation for South Asian Studies, a think-tank based in Amsterdam has exposed Pakistan for harbouring terrorists in its territory during the ongoing 45th Session of UN Human Rights Council in Geneva.

In her intervention, Veronica Ekelund, Research Analyst at EFSAS said that Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan and Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi have time and again confessed at international platforms that their country shelters terrorists.

"Respect for human rights is universal and paramount and applies to all countries, including Pakistan. And, Terrorism inherently undermines the promotion and protection of human rights. Talking to CNN in February 2019, Foreign Minister of Pakistan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi admitted that UN-designated Terrorist and Chief of Jaish-e-Mohammad, Masood Azhar, resides in Pakistan. To BBC in March 2019, Mr Qureshi also confessed that his Government and Jaish-e-Mohammed maintained official contact", Veronica told the UN.

She added, "In July 2019, Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan told the US Institute of Peace in Washington that his country hosts 40,000 terrorists. In June 2020, Prime Minister Imran Khan referred to Al-Qaeda leader, Osama bin Laden as a "Martyr" in the country's Parliament. Last month, Pakistan's Ministry of Foreign Affairs acknowledged the presence of UN Designated Terrorist, Dawood Ibrahim on its territory".

Veronica said that Pakistani officials have time and again confessed; the country continues to be a safe haven for terrorists and terrorist organizations.
              "The UN Security Council's consolidated list of terrorist individuals and entities includes 146 entries from Pakistan. With all due respect, I am compelled to ask. Why is Pakistan still a member of this August Council?", she said in her intervention. (ANI)
              Last edited by Oracle; 26 Sep 20,, 02:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                IHC paves way for terror suspect’s extradition to US

^ Another feather in the cap for Pakistan.
                Their SC has halted the extradition until further orders

SC seeks details of extradition treaties with US and UK | Daily Times | Sept 22 2020

The court restrained the extradition of the accused to the US till further orders and summoned the attorney general and relevant officials of the foreign ministry along with the record.

Comment

• ^ All institutions in Pakistan are under the thumb of the Pakistan Army. So, when you say Pak SC has halted extradition, it is by default the PA which has stopped extradition until their bloodlust can earn them some more alms.

Comment

• Last edited by Oracle; 30 Sep 20,, 02:50.

Comment

^ All institutions in Pakistan are under the thumb of the Pakistan Army. So, when you say Pak SC has halted extradition, it is by default the PA which has stopped extradition until their bloodlust can earn them some more alms.
                      This will be noted at the FATF meet next month

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Army foils Pak's attempt to push arms into Kashmir

Name:	PAKWEAPONS.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	1566703

The Army has foiled an attempt to push in arms and ammunition by Pakistan from across the Line of Control (LoC) in Keran sector of Jammu and Kashmir and recovered a cache, including four AK 74 rifles, officials said on Saturday.

Alert troops foiled Pakistan's attempt to push in arms across the LoC in Keran Sector of north Kashmir's Kupwara district, an Army official said.

He said the Army noticed two-three men transporting some items in a tube tied to a rope across Kishenganga river.

The troops immediately reached the location and recovered four AK 74 rifles, eight magazines and 240 rounds concealed in two bags.

The area has been cordoned off and a search is under progress, the official said.

He said it was another attempt by terrorists from Pakistan Occupied Kashmir to smuggle war-like stores, but it was successfully foiled by the quick action of alert troops.

Corps Commander of the Srinagar-based Chinar Corps Lt Gen B S Raju said there has been no change in Pakistan's intentions.

"This morning, in the Keran sector, Pakistan tried to send across the Kishenganga river four AK74 rifles and a huge cache of ammunition in a tube, but our alert troops with the help of surveillance devices, recovered the cache.

"It signifies that there has been no change in Pakistan's intentions. We will continue to foil their attempts in the future as well," Lt Gen Raju told reporters on the sidelines of a function in Rangreth area in the outskirts of Srinagar.

"There have been attempts in Keran, Tangdhar, in Jammu sector and Punjab as well. The main aim is to keep the people of Kashmir involved always in terrorism.

"But, our resolve is to stop weapons from coming in so that there is minimal loss to the people here. We need the cooperation of the people in this so that we can stop terrorism," the Corps Commander said.
                            2 terrorists killed in encounter in J-K's Kulgam district

Comment

This should put to rest the point that the Paks DID NOT KNOW beforehand about the raid. The common sense position really and generally argued the way he did.

But there are always people who want tweak facts. Create a doubt here or there and find a suitable vehicle to plant those lies.

We'd spoken about this via PM a year ago and there was this article by Seymour Hersh that said the opposite ie. did know. He's clearly been influenced by the Paks to say that.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 12 Oct 20,, 19:03.

Comment

• ^ I forgot what we talked via PM, but I don't think I agreed that the Paks had any inkling that Usama would be taken out by USSpecForces.

Comment

Working...
                                X