Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taj Hotel receives bomb threat call from Pakistan; security beefed

25 terrorists may target Delhi as part of a ‘big plan', say intel inputs
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by kuku View Post
      Apparently The demographic change in Kashmir is underway. Good Riddance to the dominance of the Bigoted Kashmiri Muslims, If we are able to settle more Indian Muslims in the valley over the next 5 decades, it would solve a lot of problems.
      https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...omicile-c.html
      These parties are just making a song and dance about nothing.

Not really much of a demographic change if the domicile requirement is fifteen years residence to begin with.

Why so long, why not less.

How many will go there with such a requirement ? Start businesses etc.

What will the private sector involvement be like in such a case. These parties are talking about jobs being affected. If the private sector isn't sufficiently motivated then there won't be many jobs to be had.

This place will continue to be under govt patronage for some time to come.

What for ?

The reports say that after the introduction of the new law, as many as 25,000 people, many of them non-locals, have been issued domicile certificates.
      Great, so how many next year then ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        This rabid islamist pig is singularly the most responsible for all the deaths and Pakistan Army/ISI backed terrorism, that has taken place in Kashmir. He should have been shot decades back.
        We never shoot separatist leaders. We try to co-opt them into the system if we can. After they serve time if required.

You're from the NE you know the drill. Ranjan Daimari.

He's exposed the Paks in his letter. Will they try and get him now.

He needs protection so he has owned up.
        Last edited by Double Edge; 01 Jul 20,, 03:38.

Comment

• If they can pull something off it will be a diversion the Chinese can exploit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
            If they can pull something off it will be a diversion the Chinese can exploit.
            Pakistan moves 20,000 soldiers to Gilgit-Baltistan LoC

Shalwar Kameez army can't get thrashed enough. They will lose PoK this time.

CRPF jawan, civilian killed in terrorist attack in J&K's Baramulla
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• ^

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-07-01 at 20.02.51.png
Views:	2
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	1479089

Comment

• Home Ministry declares nine individuals 'designated terrorists' for trying to revive militancy in Punjab

I remember when the Modi Government took over in 2014, there were many approaches and feelers sent to NRI Sikhs. Ram Madhav himself went abroad and had meetings with many of them. Some turned over, some didn't. I wasn't too confident this would work though, as without breaking the conduit of PA/ISI's money laundering/funelling activities, this won't die out. Wasn't I right? Heh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                  Home Ministry declares nine individuals 'designated terrorists' for trying to revive militancy in Punjab

I remember when the Modi Government took over in 2014, there were many approaches and feelers sent to NRI Sikhs. Ram Madhav himself went abroad and had meetings with many of them. Some turned over, some didn't. I wasn't too confident this would work though, as without breaking the conduit of PA/ISI's money laundering/funelling activities, this won't die out. Wasn't I right? Heh!
                  It's a start

The nine individuals include chiefs and members of various terrorist organizations, namely

Babbar Khalsa International (BKI),
                  International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF),
                  Khalistan Zindabad Force (KZF),
                  Khalistan Commando Force (KCF), and
                  Khalistan Tiger Force (KTF) apart from
                  Unlawful Association Sikh for Justice (SfJ).

The individuals who were designated terrorists today are

Pakistan based BKI chief Wadhawa Singh Babbar,
                  Pak based ISYF chief Lakhbir Singh,
                  Pak based KZF chief Ranjeet Singh,
                  Pak based KCF chief Paramjit Singh,

Germany based key KZF member Bhupinder Singh Bhinda,
                  Germany based KZF key member Gurmeet Singh Bagga,

USA based key member of unlawful association SfJ Gurpatwant Singh Pannum,

Canada based chief of KTF Hardeep Singh Nijjar, and

UK based BKI chief Paramjit Singh.
                  Just one from Canada ?

With the internet these perps can still spread their message

They never need to set foot in India. Just send funds.
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 02 Jul 20,, 16:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                    These parties are just making a song and dance about nothing.
                    Not really much of a demographic change if the domicile requirement is fifteen years residence to begin with.
                    Why so long, why not less.
                    How many will go there with such a requirement ? Start businesses etc.
                    What will the private sector involvement be like in such a case. These parties are talking about jobs being affected. If the private sector isn't sufficiently motivated then there won't be many jobs to be had.
                    This place will continue to be under govt patronage for some time to come.
                    What for ?
                    Great, so how many next year then ?
                    Oh ya, the fine print.....
                    It should keep coming down, the govenment will have to plan to increase migration into kashmir over the next few decades.
                    The should also let Kashmiri pandits born outside, their spouses etc. have domicile status and voating rights (remote voting if necessary), also anyone who does their school education from Kashmir should be given a domicile right. it is a good time to start these changes.

Comment

• Pulwama case: Aide of IED-maker in NIA net

Mind boggling isn't it. That twat crossed over through the IB. Where are the counter-infiltration grids, and why are they not working? Even if 1 Pakistani can cross over, then it's not working. Everyday we have PA/ISI sponsored killings in Kashmir, and it ends with the destruction of PA/ISI. BJP is just Congress in disguise.

Comment

• 1971 Bangladesh Liberation war. 1999 Kargil War. Those happened before the advent of, in a way internet on the sub-continent, and proliferation of social media. During both those wars, the PA lied to the Pakistani public that they were close to winning the war, and that in the heights of Kargil those were mujahids and not regular PA.

Now, we have Twitter, FB, 100s of millions of blogs and the open web. In short, we can get out a message within a fraction of a second, with people lapping it up as the truth rather than verify it first. My point is not to focus on the above statements, but to study the way PA/ISI/ISPR are dealing with India.

So, Pak keeps sending terrorists into India for killing us, we kill those terrorists, and destroy Pak bunkers from where those terrorists are infiltrated. What if a major attack happens on the lines of 26/11? What if a war breaks out? Initially, ISPR will issue all kinds of statements calling us the aggressor and what not. But, what happens, when PA loses the war? The Pakistani public loses trust. This is not something the PA wants, and they have thought it out. In short, the PA doesn't want to be dragged into a war with India, not because they are economically or militarily a smaller power, but because they would lose control of Pakistan.

So, to stop terrorism, not only do we have to start a war, but finish it on our terms, so that Pak civilians know the truth about their Shalwar Kameez army, and the civilians of that country can chart a new course for themselves and their country.

Comment

• Many retired Gorkha soldiers in 6.6k to get J&K domicile

Two terrorists killed, JCO among three Armymen injured in J&K encounter

Comment

• Truth and narrative are two different things. In order for the truth to win the information war, it must be given the wings of a narrative. The Indian State, having given up its civilizational responsibility, lacks the courage to tell the story of its people.

Comment

• Amid China standoff, Pakistan ups infiltration bids across LoC

In a first, two slain Hizbul terrorists test positive for coronavirus

Comment

• Pakistani officials were using suspended J&K cop to obtain sensitive info: NIA

FAKE ALERT: Old unrelated images used to falsely claim Nepal killed 7 Indian soldiers at border

Comment

Working...
                                X