Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cdude View Post
    LOL, I expected nothing more from you.
    Not even stinging sarcasm? You disappoint me. Where are the pictures and videos of Tibetan roads that I ordered? Chop chop, funnyman.

Originally posted by cdude View Post
    It's ok, your GDP will be ranked 11th for 2013 and stay there for a while. I would be hysterical too if I were you. No shame for being ashamed.
    We are a 1.5 bn country with an ethnic, linguistic, religious and cultural diversity that still manages to stay largely harmonious and peaceful, regardless what the 50 centers say. Why should I be ashamed?
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by antimony View Post
      Not even stinging sarcasm? You disappoint me. Where are the pictures and videos of Tibetan roads that I ordered? Chop chop, funnyman.
      I guess wit such a delay you should expect those for free.

We are a 1.5 bn country with an ethnic, linguistic, religious and cultural diversity that still manages to stay largely harmonious and peaceful, regardless what the 50 centers say. Why should I be ashamed?
      The only similar country in size and diversity is not doing worse.
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

You ordered? No matter what stupid belief you might have, we don't practice caste system here. Doesn't matter if I were untouchable or not, ask nicely. I might give you some highway videos on Tibet. But on second thought, I would not. China's poorest region has better infrastructure than India's capital. That would put you on suicide watch...

"stay largely harmonious and peaceful", I see your sarcasm here. On the same sub-board, we just saw how women got regularly sexually harassed/assaulted, minorities beaten to death for looking different. Heck, I think I am commenting on a thread about some people threatening to nuke their own country.

You are doing better than Afghanistan, I give you that.
        Last edited by cdude; 07 Feb 14,, 20:36.

Comment

You ordered? No matter what stupid belief you might have, we don't practice caste system here.
          Last time you gave them away without asking, your fault on having hooked us on to that.

Doesn't matter if I were untouchable or not, ask nicely.
          You are untouchable. There is a vast sea of networks and tubes called the internet that is stopping all of us from touching you to see if you are a bot or real.

I might give you some highway videos on Tibet. But on second thought, I would not. China's poorest region has better infrastructure than India's capital. That would put you on suicide watch...
          Your not giving me Tibet highway videos would put me on suicide watch? Maybe your infrastructure is good, but is it that good?

"stay largely harmonious and peaceful", I see your sarcasm here. On the same sub-board, we just saw how women got regularly sexually harassed/assaulted, minorities beaten to death for looking different.
          I am sorry, did you also get sexually assaulted/ harassed? Is that why you are so angry? I suggest counselling.

Heck, I think I am commenting on a thread about some people threatening to nuke their own country.
          You go girl, you have your fingers in every pie. Don't let the assault/ harassment spoil your stride

You are doing better than Afghanistan, I give you that.
          You noticed, I am tearing up:hug:
          "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
            I guess wit such a delay you should expect those for free.
            I would expect that, but does he? Noooo

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
            The only similar country in size and diversity is not doing worse.
            Which country is of similar size and diversity?

Comment

Which country is of similar size and diversity?
              Attached Files

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35448[/ATTACH]
                And Russia. Let's not forget them.

Comment

And Russia. Let's not forget them.
                  They are 6 times smaller wrt population, but if you go that path you can look at good ol' USA.

Comment

They are 6 times smaller wrt population, but if you go that path you can look at good ol' USA.
                    I don't think population size is the deciding factor though. Former Yugoslavia was smaller but way more complex and diverse than the bigger France.

USA was actually pretty homogeneous 40 years ago, and the new comers are assimilated well.

India/China/Russia started off quite diverse

Comment

I don't think population size is the deciding factor though. Former Yugoslavia was smaller but way more complex and diverse than the bigger France.
                      a. He mentioned the 1.5bn population in India. b. Demographics of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Yugoslavia had far less groups or mixes.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35448[/ATTACH]
                        China? They are of similar diversity? You got to be kidding me

Comment

a. He mentioned the 1.5bn population in India. b. Demographics of France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          That's what I am saying. The population size alone doesn't mean much. Japan for example has 100M + people, probably more homogeneous than any country on earth, big or small.

Again, not the number of ethnic groups alone that matters. Yugoslavia had 4,5 major ethnic groups, none more than 40% of the population. Can you say the same about France?

Comment

USA is the only sustainable model for India. Of course India is far, far behind of most developmental aspects, no point in kidding ourselves. But at least we can emulate. We cannot really look at either Russia or China as a model.

Comment

China? They are of similar diversity? You got to be kidding me
                              There is harmonious diversity which is good, and there is forced togetherness.

India is a classical example of the latter, a basket case of colonial legacy.

Comment

There is harmonious diversity which is good, and there is forced togetherness.
                                China is harmonious diversity?

India is a classical example of the latter, a basket case of colonial legacy.
                                Ooh, ickle ceedeedee is bringing out the big words. Is it 50 center per letter, per word or per post? Or are are you paid in Tibetan road videos?

Comment

Working...
                                X