Clear All

• Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
    Nick Berg was nice.
    Bingo.

-dale

Comment

Nick Berg was nice.
      as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric.obviously there would be system around not a war zone like Iraq.then what?

Comment

• Originally posted by I cOmE iN PEaCE View Post
        as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric.
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by parihaka View Post
          a made up situation.not that i came up with it.it was being talked about a lot.

Comment

as rulers of the US,muslims wont be barbaric.obviously there would be system around not a war zone like Iraq.then what?

Friend put the shisha down that will NEVER happen to begin with. Muslims rulers of the U.S.? LMAO You cant even police your own extremeist idiots and your willing to take on us?
            The mere thought reflects the thought pattern behind it.
            Last edited by Dreadnought; 19 Sep 06,, 20:18.
            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
              Friend put the shisha down that will NEVER happen to begin with. Muslims rulers of the U.S.? LMAO You cant even police your own extremeist idiots and your willing to take on us?
              The mere thought reflects the thought pattern behind it.
              hello the question was asked by someone else first.

there are millions of muslims in america.if one day majority accepts islam,then thats all i meant.no taking on.

Comment

• Originally posted by parihaka View Post
                Haha, my sentiments exactly.
                "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

what if we were nice?:)
                  An impossibility and you know it.
                  "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

hello the question was asked by someone else first.

there are millions of muslims in america.if one day majority accepts islam,then thats all i meant.no taking on.
                    IMO we live in democracy not religious rulers. Democracy is feared by alot of the muslim faith and thats what has led to the death toll in both Afghanistan and Iraq. As well Iran fears it most becuse the people will have rights instead of some old Imam percieving what he makes of the Koran and preaching that the West is evil. Now lets ask the question...Is evil giving citizens Rights that the religious rulers cannot infringe upon or ever take away such as here in the West. Or is evil..preaching hate agaist the West and keeping such Rights away from people of a particular civilization....Life ,Liberty,The pursuit of Happiness, being able to worship which religion you want. Wear what you choose, Speak out against your own government without fear of imprisonment or "disappearing" these are just a few things democracy offers. These points are what seperate us not skin color or anything else from ever being understood or ruled by an Islamic state.

Comment

• The moment a majority exists in a democracy that votes as one, they are the ONLY group that matters, so long as the majority also holds the seats of power, as is to be expected.

So if 64% of Americans were muzlumz, and they voted for a Sharia Theocrazy, guess what...

The other 36% of us would be well and truly Fukked.

Do not minimize the long term potential of what I come in peace is talking about. It would be a HUGE mistake to do so.

He may be a KooLAiD drinking muzlum, but he's also right.

Comment

The moment a majority exists in a democracy that votes as one, they are the ONLY group that matters, so long as the majority also holds the seats of power, as is to be expected.

So if 64% of Americans were muzlumz, and they voted for a Sharia Theocrazy, guess what...

The other 36% of us would be well and truly Fukked.

Do not minimize the long term potential of what I come in peace is talking about. It would be a HUGE mistake to do so.

He may be a KooLAiD drinking muzlum, but he's also right.
                        Agreed Snipe, I did'nt percieve his question in the correct light and that is my fault. I dont offer that muslims are evil in any light nor is their religion. I do however offer that democracy is far from what some particular nations offer their population be it percieved as a control method or a cultural method in its applications.;)

Comment

• Democrazy is whatever we vote it to be. ;)

Comment

• I will be long dead and buried when and IF the US turns islamic.

In a way, I want to see the US turns islamic just to see what the leftist ACLU types will do. It would be funny to watch them getting butchered by the muslims.
                            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by leibstandarte10 View Post
                              An impossibility and you know it.
                              man no hope for u guys i try to be nice and to lift away ur misconceptions.but u do not want to discuss.this sentence says it all.u r convinced muslims cant be nice to u.u call it impossible.

i wonder what sort of people you have to be to not to encounter even one muslim that was nice to u.

what a forum,have fun talk filth about islam maybe u get ur kicks this way.

goodbye.

Comment

man no hope for u guys i try to be nice and to lift away ur misconceptions.but u do not want to discuss.this sentence says it all.u r convinced muslims cant be nice to u.u call it impossible.

i wonder what sort of people you have to be to not to encounter even one muslim that was nice to u.

what a forum,have fun talk filth about islam maybe u get ur kicks this way.

goodbye.
                                Going by the REAL world, Muslims would only be 'nice' to us if we obeyed Sharia law. And paid a special tax. And allowed our wives and daughters to be killed by stoning or beheading if they'd had sex outside of marriage. Or been raped. And if we had no representation in whatever half-assed government was introduced. And had 'special' laws to 'protect' us. And prevent us from moving from country to country. All these things and many more happen right now when Muslims control a country, not incidentally, but because of Sharia law.
                                So the country I live in becomes muslim controlled and subject to Islamic law?
                                Over my, and my kith and kins' DEAD BODIES.
                                So take your 'we come in peace' and 'we'd be nice to you' platitudes and stick them up your ****. Bye.
                                Last edited by Parihaka; 20 Sep 06,, 23:36.
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X