X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M21Sniper
    Nah Cap'n, it's, "Because you're a fuccking fagggot, OK?"

LOL....
    LOL. One of the first DVDs I ever bought.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Honestly, I would hope every country had a secret plan to invade every other country. There's no telling when it could be needed...
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

i really want to see the secret US plan to invade luxembourg.
        There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis
          i really want to see the secret US plan to invade luxembourg.
          Me too. It's strategic location in Europe could make it key to any requirement for a future European liberation.
          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Nobody touches my butter cookies.

Comment

Tell me? Would the USN have ever imagined in the 1930's, that it would need to invade Guadacanal? Tarawa? Iwo Jima? If you had shown them pictures of it they would have laughed you out of the conference room.
              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

actually, there was a war plan against japan, and some of those very islands were considered by such ranking officers such as admiral king.
                There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

IIRC the plan against the Japanese was that the Battle Fleeet would fight a series of Jutlands all the way to the home islands.
                  Pearl Harbor pretty much buried that idea.
                  "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

*sigh* The Colonel already explained this on a thread in the distant past.

A plan to "invade" a country could be for two other reasons other than "kick their ass/take their gas".

Reason 1. Coming to the aid of/reinforcing an already-invaded ally

Reason 2. How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter

Reason 2. How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
                      The Saint Thomas Aquinas Concert Choir from Ft. Lauderdale, FL (of which I am the Bass Section Leader) is going President's Day weekend! We'll be performing Mozart's Regina Coeli and some new piece that isn't very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Franco Lolan
                        The Saint Thomas Aquinas Concert Choir from Ft. Lauderdale, FL (of which I am the Bass Section Leader) is going President's Day weekend! We'll be performing Mozart's Regina Coeli and some new piece that isn't very good.
                        Heh heh...I've always wished someone had a great comeback when that question is asked
                        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                          Nobody touches my butter cookies.
                          I truly hope Canada has the same types of plans for the USA. Never know when a few cookies may need to be tossed...

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                            No, not me, my class. It's a favourite project at RMC. Most classes took it seriously. We didn't. The plan called for the Canadian 4CMBG to raise the ruckus in Europe, causing a general mobilzation on both sides. We dragged our feet on REFORGER, saying we're trying to calm the situation (yeah, when we're taking pot shots at the Soviets) and then start begging for lift from the Americans (not too much stretch of imagination). Obviously, not too much is available but we send our guys out to American airports and ports just to wait in case something comes up.

And voila, 3 Canadian brigades controlling major communications hub.

One of the more bizzare things is that we bring the beer but forbid our guys to even have one beer, telling the Americans, it's going to go to waste.

And we know Americans can't handle Canadian beer.
                            Of course with so many of America's forces outside the country at the moment now could be just the time for a sneak attack to reclaim the rebel colonies for the Crown...... Just a thought.......
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

And make Alanis Morresette and Celine Dion Canadian citizens again? You're on crack?

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                                Of course with so many of America's forces outside the country at the moment now could be just the time for a sneak attack to reclaim the rebel colonies for the Crown...... Just a thought.......
                                I think you would be safer engaging our military then our armed civilian population. They atleast have rules of engagement where as we dont ;)

Do you realize how many nut cases they allow to own guns in the U.S. including yours truelly? Far more then our military owns ;)
                                Last edited by Dreadnought; 09 Jan 06,, 19:51.
                                Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                                X