No announcement yet.

Greatest Western empire in history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of the 429 UN resolutions re Israel, the USA has opposed 321. Since its original support of UN Resolution 242 in 1967, calling on Israel to withdraw to its 1967 frontiers; the illegality of any Israeli settlement on the West Bank, Gaza, and the Golan Heights; the special status of Jerusalem; and various rights of the Palestinians, the USA has gradually come to support virtuallly all of the Israeli positions. The number of 14-1 votes in the Security Council (indicating American vetoes of censures against Israel) has become a major issue in the peace process. If you (Chimo) believe Canada and the USA share views on this, try checking out the resolutions and how everyone voted. With more than 700 of them to read , you might even improve your vocabulary and lessen your anal fixation.

Comment

• Jewish dominance of the media is the most visible, so here are a few examples of institutions and companies owned by Jews.
      Newspapers

Comment

• Originally posted by Pablo Cortez View Post
        Jewish dominance of the media is the most visible, so here are a few examples of institutions and companies owned by Jews.
        Newspapers
        No link.

But ownership of leading media outlets does not domination make. You are mixing apples and oranges. First, where is the dominance you speak of, not only in ownership of outlets but in control of newrooms and op ed pages? I don't envy you trying to make the case.
        To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Can i vote for the spanish naval empire ?
          reason : chile, argentina, bolivia, columbia, mexic, venezuela, uruguay, paraguay, ecuador ,peru...
          The portuguese did not end up that bad also...

Comment

• Here are a few but obvious examples of companies they owned and/or controlled by Jews through conglomerate corporations. The list is not exhaustive and omits companies that may be owned by non-Jews but being headed largely by Jewish executives

The New York Times (Arthur Sulzberger, CEO and publisher, Max Frankel and Joseph Lelyveld, managing editors)
            The Washington Post (Donald Graham, president and CEO)
            ---owns Newsweek and the Gazette chain of newspapers
            US News and World Report (Mortimer Zuckerman, publisher and editor-in-chief)
            ---Atlantic Monthly, New York Daily News
            Time-Warner (Gerald Levin, CEO)
            ---Time, Life, Sports Illustrated, People;Time-Warner Publishing;
            ---Warner Brothers Studio, Castle Rock
            Walt Disney (Richard Iger)
            ---Capital Cities Corp
            ...ABC Television , ESPN, Disney Channel, A&E, History Channel, Lifetime
            ...Walt Disney Publishing, Hyperion Press, Miramax Books
            Viacom (Sumner Redstone)
            ...CBS Television (Leslie Moonves)
            CanWest (Israel Asper)
            ...128 Canadian newspapers

Comment

• To JAD 333
              You don't think executives hire staff that reflects their views, Jewish or not?

Comment

If you (Chimo) believe Canada and the USA share views on this, try checking out the resolutions and how everyone voted. With more than 700 of them to read , you might even improve your vocabulary and lessen your anal fixation.
                I don't have to, you troll. You have stated the Americans and the Canadians were always on the opposite side of the issue on Israel. The most OBVIOUS example is the Suez Crisis in which Canada 1st proposed the idea of peacekeepers and the Americans provided the logistics and transport of Canadian troops to the Suez.

You loose, you idiot troll.

Comment

• In fact, good bye, you damed racist. You have insulted 3 countries - 1 calling the Americans slaves to Israel, purporting the standard anti-Semite view of the Jews owning everything, and ridiculing a family relationship that was forged through blood and at times, not on the same side.

Comment

To JAD 333
                    You don't think executives hire staff that reflects their views, Jewish or not?
                    Depends on what you mean by views. Ethics, journalistic standards, and so forth are on one side of the equation. Political beliefs, economic views and so forth are on the other side. When I hired people, my first consideration was character, my second was education/experience, and my third and most important, was ability to think independently. I knew a lot of up and coming journalists when I worked in defense public affairs: Katie Couric, Wolf Blitzer, Charlie Rose, Charlie Gibson, and many others. These people, some Jewish and most not, wouldn't stand still for a publisher telling them what to write or say on air.

Anyway, most of the media companies you cite as controlled by Jews are public corporations; they're CEOs and such, out to make money first. I am not saying they don't exert some influence on the editorial pages; but, everyone knows the editorial pages are the publisher's slant, not news.

Bottom line, as long as I see articles about Jews who disagree with Israel's policies and critical pieces about APAC, I figure the press is doing its job insofar s Jewish interests are concerned. And don't forget, the media is competitive, and under the prying eyes of 1,000s of blogs, not much gets by.

Comment

• oops...Pablo has been vaporized...that'll give him time to think about his bedside manner.

Comment

• Very nice shooting, Colonel. Your aim has certainly improved from the last time I have remarked on your shooting skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                          In fact, good bye, you damed racist. You have insulted 3 countries - 1 calling the Americans slaves to Israel, purporting the standard anti-Semite view of the Jews owning everything, and ridiculing a family relationship that was forged through blood and at times, not on the same side.
                          What an assclown. He can't even keep his supposed "facts" up to date.

Gerald Levin resigned as CEO of Time Warner over FIVE YEARS AGO.
                          He was succeeded, no, not by another "world-dominating Jew", but by a BLACK executive, Dick Parsons. Parsons is now resigning from TW and will likely run for Mayor of New York City.

I suppose if Pablo had remained here, we would have been treated to more of his lunatic theories, this time about how blacks are taking over boardrooms and political offices across America as part of a grand conspiracy to avenge the African slave trade.

I haven't even checked on the rest of what that idiot said.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                            I haven't even checked on the rest of what that idiot said.

Don't waste your time. He lists his occupation as a History professor and he was proven wrong on his moronic assertions on the Austro-Hungarian Empire, I knew he wasn't worth the time.

Comment

• Well done Col , thats the best sh1thouse you ever filled in :)) :))

Comment

• Hey Pablo

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of here.

Nice shooting, Colonel!

Ya know, the Jews do have a word that describes people like Pablo...putz!
                                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X