That's it. Food Fight announcement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's it. Food Fight announcement

People here are getting way too uptight and Mr Lukins is slipping with his usual puns. To relieve tensions, here's a food fight.

Most of you know the rules

1) Don't take offense.
    2) No foul language. Points are taken away if you can't use your imagination.

And I will start off.

Deltacamelately, are you that stupid to let you wife read what you wrote on the internet?

Glyn. They're Americans. Get over it.

Ray. They're Americans. It ain't that hard to read them.

Debbie. I don't have a need-to-know. I don't have a want-to-know.

Pari - the only guy I know who's thinking Worcester sauce while having sex (No, I don't want the recipe.)

Highsea. You need to ask for your money back. She wasn't that good.

The rest of you I'll pop as soon as you show your head.

Crap, all I have are French jokes.

Colonel, do you speak French?
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post

I admire your fearlessness, before your post there were 20 views but no posts, people were rightfully scared of what they might be getting into by posting :))
      When our perils are past, shall our gratitude sleep? - George Canning sigpic

Comment

Hey, I'm the German one, should I not have the monopoly on French jokes? Without us, most of them would not even exist!

Comment

gunnut,

i know this is the food fight thread and all, but that's really really insulting. i'm going to have to have you banned.
          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

"er......what? Please explain without throwing to much spam on me...:))

Comment

tarek,

Hey, I'm the German one, should I not have the monopoly on French jokes? Without us, most of them would not even exist!
              perhaps-- but seeing as how you come from a nation of sausage-eaters dressed in lederhosen swilling rotten barley, that's not much to speak of either.
              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                gunnut,

i know this is the food fight thread and all, but that's really really insulting. i'm going to have to have you banned.

Originally posted by Anon View Post
                I'd slit my own wrists if i was a frenchman(spit).

Comment

Originally posted by Exarecr View Post
                  "er......what? Please explain without throwing to much spam on me...:))
                  Some examples from the dim past:
                  http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...ouncement.html
                  And the one that started it all...http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/wor...y-week-so.html
                  I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

tarek,

perhaps-- but seeing as how you come from a nation of sausage-eaters dressed in lederhosen swilling rotten barley, that's not much to speak of either.
                    Sausage is not so much of a German thing as more a Polnish. We mostly prefer Schnitzel. And while the worst you can say of some of my countrymen is that they wear Lederhosen, your fellows drink "beer" (for the lack of a better term for the American water with small amounts of alcohol in it) out of CANS.

That's pure travesty....

Comment

but seeing as how you come from a nation of sausage-eaters dressed in lederhosen swilling rotten barley, that's not much to speak of either.
                      I confirm. They only eat wurst . From breakfast to dinner. All day. And they don't seem to be aware that water is something you can drink.:))

Comment

Originally posted by Knaur Amarsh View Post
                        I admire your fearlessness, before your post there were 20 views but no posts, people were rightfully scared of what they might be getting into by posting :))
                        Someone has to go over the top first.
                        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post

Only if they're in an english accent:))

Comment

right, point proven. you got to watch out for any people who eat sausages or something called "bratwurst"- i mean, come on, the name already gives away the quality of the food.

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                              Only if they're in an english accent:))
                              This is appalling Herr Lukins, French is French while English doesn't even warrant the use of a capitalised E ? Run away before Goodman Glyn catches you.

Comment

Working...
                              X