Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Upgraded G-3s in Actual Service

Norway and Sweden.

Norway in the short term will rail up its G-3s, fit them all with collasping stocks rather then issuing 5.56mm rifles to all soldiers.
    Attached Files
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Those look pretty cool.
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

I don't see why the G3 should be retired anytime soon.

Comment

The M14, FAL, and G3 are pretty much equals, and as all three are being used by one modern country or another in some role, I don't see why any should be retired.
        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Sweet. I might end up purchasing a G3 this summer. Either that or an SVT-40

Comment

Coming to you from Turkey...
            Attached Files
            To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

I can't believe I missed this the first time. Thanks, Troung. Now I have to go and buy a rail mount for-end for my HK91, and I thought I was done buying it toys. And a special thanks for the pick of the unusual Turkish collapsible butt-stock. I've seen them for sale but everybody thought it was a dyslexic weld job and not the real thing.

Comment

Wih body armour becoming like it is, well I'll bet more and more militaries will want to have the more powerful round.
                "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Originally posted by troung
                  Coming to you from Turkey...
                  I notice The MG3 ("the bonesaw") in the background...
                  Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

I shot my G3 for the first time in awhile yesterday. After I acquired some very reasonably priced US-manufactured ammo, I went out and kicked some serious ass. I love the rifle; it's one of the most accurate I own.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                      I shot my G3 for the first time in awhile yesterday. After I acquired some very reasonably priced US-manufactured ammo, I went out and kicked some serious ass. I love the rifle; it's one of the most accurate I own.
                      Careful there, the Mexican Army also carries the G3 rifle. Dont go near the border with that thing lol.

Comment

Hah, I don't fear the Mexican Army for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                          Hah, I don't fear the Mexican Army for anything.
                          Apparently the Border Patrol does, I mean come on the Mexican Army couldent even beat a few peasents with bolt action rifles in Chipias back in 1994 and its the same story with street thugs in Neuvo Laredo and Tijiuana.

Comment

Working...
                          X