No announcement yet.

Artwork.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude its a good effort from you and you sure did a hard work as it looks like. Mine is no way a hard work. ;)

Comment

Thanks, sir...that pleases me to know that my work is appreciated.

I am an interior designer by hobby, but I would like to make it my profession. I do these things all the time, and I've posted another so you could take a lil looksie and see if I have what it takes.

Or just comment on my art...

BthW, I love those planes. Pakistan is a really cool place....I hope to visit one day!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TruSlav

I am an interior designer by hobby, but I would like to make it my profession. I do these things all the time, and I've posted another so you could take a lil looksie and see if I have what it takes.

BthW, I love those planes. Pakistan is a really cool place....I hope to visit one day!
        Dear,

Your designing is just too good! Believe me i can't do this stuff as a hobby. Its good and a very hard work, and believe me your pretty good at it.

Would you like to tell me what program you use for this work. I hope your using photoshop or fireworks. ;) Or a designing software.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahsan
          I am bit of a shy person.
          shy??? haan haan kyon nahi!
          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by srirangan
            shy??? haan haan kyon nahi!
            lol

Comment

I use a combination of programs, depending on my needs. These I did using my artwork program on my computer, several I did using my designing software, but they didn't turn out so well

I seen this new interior designing software at my local computer store and a guy there told me that it's the best they have and that several professionals use it. I am going to get it and try it out. It makes the rooms you decorate look more realistic.

The artwork program on my computer is a simple one, and most people I know can't get anything near as good as what I do to come out of it. I think I am just naturally a good artist and designer.

I'm thinking I may just go pro. As soon as I get some more really good designs added to my portfolio, I am submitting them to an interior designing firm. Thanks for helping me finalise my decision.

There's money in this business, and I have talent to make millions. Hell, I just may be the next Martha Stewart, without the monotone, alcoholism,wrinkles, and the prison rep, of course ;)

OK so I need to stop bragging....haahaahahah...anyone want to sign up for my self-empowerment classes?

Just kidding...as soon as I get more designs together, I'll post them. When I get my new software and if I like it, I'll post one or two from that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TruSlav

Those interior style reminds me of some old adventures like Zac McCracken.
                >Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

Just like this
                  Attached Files
                  >Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

Originally posted by JG73
                    Just like this
                    What are these? Screenshots from Hugo House of Horrors? ;)
                    I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
                      Sandra Bullock?...

damn neo, you can do better than that.
                      Whats wrong with Sandra?
                      She's so exotic
                      Loved her in Miss Congeniality :)

Comment

My collection one. Same concept but different backgrounds and effects.

Thanks to Terranuts for helping.. :evil:

Comment

terragen?
                          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

No yaar. Terranuts is a graphics website, who helped me out with it. :D

Comment

Working...
                            X