X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the map showed the same, didnt it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
      I am sure there is some point you are trying to make but I just don't understand what among all the hate you have been pouring out.
      What hate? Im telling it how it is. pakistanis = indians, end of. No matter how hard pakistanis try they will always remain same as indians and will always be looked at as no different from indians.

I have another question for you, what do you think Iranians are? What does Ahmedinejad look like?
      Iranians are Iranians. We have different racial groups in Iran but most of us Iranis are Aryans with smaller numbers of Turk and Mongol, even some Arabs. If you are implying that we are linked somehow to you subcontinent people then dream on Lol. We are totally different and have completely separate identities.

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
        the map showed the same, didnt it ?
        It didn't show Indian people leaving for Europe. It showed a group somewhere between Asia and Europe.

In that group, some left for Europe and some to India. That is why there is a genetic similarity between some Indians and Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Alamgir
          What hate? Im telling it how it is. pakistanis = indians, end of. No matter how hard pakistanis try they will always remain same as indians and will always be looked at as no different from indians.
          Highlighted part - Agreed.
          LOL, there is lots of hate in your post, ask anyone you want. I frankly couldn't care less.

Iranians are Iranians. We have different racial groups in Iran but most of us Iranis are Aryans
          Define Aryans. What do you mean by that? Who taught you that word? Why are you using it to define Iranian people? Your statement makes no sense.

with smaller numbers of Turk and Mongol, even some Arabs.
          You mean Bastards?

If you are implying that we are linked somehow to you subcontinent people then dream on Lol.
          Highlighted Part - I don't care. Frankly I am happy to be as far away from you as possible.LOL.

We are totally different and have completely separate identities.
          The day Islam entered Persia, persian identity and all its speciality died instantly.
          Last edited by Monk; 23 Oct 05,, 16:40.
          "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Aryaramnaes
            Yeah some guy called visioninthedark said that... and then this dude called 'Aryan' claims all Iranians+Afghanis are Aryans.

At one time, yes... thousands of years ago, but those civilizaitons fell to islam and they have nothing to do with being 'Aryan' anymore.
            That is not correct. Please see my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor
              Please see my blog.
              Well, your blog happens to suck.

Comment

Persians and Hollywood

Originally posted by giggs88
                Well, your blog happens to suck.
                What is wrong with my blog? I actually provide you with pictures to verify what I state.

Comment

Are you here to advertise your blog ?

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
                    Are you here to advertise your blog ?
                    No. I am trying to discuss my blog.

Comment

Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by sparten
                        Pathans can be blond okay. Though this is rare. Whether Indians are darker or not is irrelevent to me and all other Pakistanis. I cannot speak for the expats of course.

I have a question for you

What do Pakistanis think about themselves in your area, ie what are their roots?

It always baffles me how many expats claim to be desendents of Mongols, Turks and Arabs and look as Guju as the next Guju or as Punjabi as the next Punjabi. Is it a fermented belief in Pakistan that when one converts to Islam, race changes as well?

What do Pakistanis think about Harappan cuture, ie do they realize that their ancestors were for a vast majority of them at least Hindu and lived in the Indus valley civ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sameer
                          What do Pakistanis think about Harappan cuture, ie do they realize that their ancestors were for a vast majority of them at least Hindu and lived in the Indus valley civ?
                          Once you accept this, the myth of distinct pakistani identity is destroyed, therefore it cannot be.
                          "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Most of the Iranians I have met are darker than your average day north Indian and look strikingly similar in features, the concept of Iranian, Indian etc did not exist years ago, people simply invaded other lands, had their sexual fantasies fulfilled and moved on, Arabs did this in Iran btw. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sameer
                              Most of the Iranians I have met are darker than your average day north Indian and look strikingly similar in features, the concept of Iranian, Indian etc did not exist years ago, people simply invaded other lands, had their sexual fantasies fulfilled and moved on, Arabs did this in Iran btw. :)
                              First, there is no Iranian race. Secondly when you talk about Iranians you usually mean Azeris who have semitic features. Azeris turks look like Arabs in some ways. Persians do not look like arabs. You can see my blog for a description. The majority of the population of Iran are Azeris, so that is what you associate with the term Iranian. Persian are a minority ethnic group in Iran. Neither Persians or Azeris have any arab DNA or gene markers. So they are not mixed with Arabs.
                              http://oslonor.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor
                                " Persian are a minority ethnic group in Iran. Neither Persians or Azeris have any arab DNA or gene markers. So they are not mixed with Arabs."
                                What exactly would they become then, thats right Indo-Aryan not central Asians. And I doubt your word that the majority of Iranians are azeris because the Khwarezem empire extended towards central asia not the caucusus.

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X