Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kargal
    Ray:
    Sorry to hear, I wish you the best luck in your job.
    The Brigadier is enjoying his retirement.

Comment

hmmm these bongos never impressed me . First they betray their west pakista masters and now their Indian guardians by doing this . India definitely needs to be diplomatic here to avoid creating another wild life sanctuary on eastern flanks . Hook up with the pro-india awami league and reduce the strength of Ummah-thumping pro-Islamists .

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFlanker
        The situation is Xinjiang is jsut more evidence that wherever there are Muslims, there is terrorism. Notice how every country in Asia, actually...every country in the world with even a small Muslim population has problems with terrorism from the Muslim community.

Don't speak in this way. Even in China we have Muslim seperatists, we don't talk like that. many muslims are peaceful. In Beijing, there is a Xuanwu district, many muslims there. The residents there are peaceful and it is a very safe place.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
          The Brigadier is enjoying his retirement.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Colonel,

You are what the British would say a "China hand".

May I request an analysis from you, keeping the global issues in mind.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by kargal
              Ray:
              Sorry to hear, I wish you the best luck in your job.
              This really freaked me out.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by oneman28
                Building ports is so dangerous? Indian ocean is not India's ocean. Also every country has its own rights to grant the usage to other countries.

China is developing and needs more ports around the world. China is not only building ports in S Asian, also in S. America. We are the one of the biggest commodity importers.

China's shipping capacity is increasing wildly. India can come to China to build ports too. If India welcomes, China can build ports in India since China buys a lot of iron ore from India.

Don't be too nervous and don't to be so hositile.
                You mean it's O.K for China if India builds a SIGINT post in say Taiwan or some island in the South China Sea?....

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                  You mean it's O.K for China if India builds a SIGINT post in say Taiwan or some island in the South China Sea?....
                  that's slightly different, but I see what you mean. China building ports in Pakistan is like India building ports in Taiwan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                    Colonel,

You are what the British would say a "China hand".

May I request an analysis from you, keeping the global issues in mind.
                    Sir,

Alot of material to digest, I request some time since I'm trying to get everything done before my two days of hunting this year.

Comment

Originally posted by oneman28
                      Don't speak in this way. Even in China we have Muslim seperatists, we don't talk like that. many muslims are peaceful. In Beijing, there is a Xuanwu district, many muslims there. The residents there are peaceful and it is a very safe place.
                      A general point about law and order and not community or religion centric.

There is a lot of difference between a democracy and a communist authoratarian regime.

There are enough example to indicate how people can be made to be peaceful.

Try it in a democracy and they will make the one trying very peaceful instead!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Go ahead Colonel.

Hunt away.

Don't forget the After Action Report.

In India one can't hunt because of the Wildlife Protection Act.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree

You can build one in Vietnam or Korea or any other countries, China will not think it is a threat or something.

BUT Not Taiwan without the "go-ahead" issued from China. Pakistan is a country, Taiwan is recognized as a provice of China by UN and most of countries in the world including India.

You should know this big difference.
                          Last edited by oneman28; 10 Oct 05,, 16:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                            A general point about law and order and not community or religion centric.

There is a lot of difference between a democracy and a communist authoratarian regime.

There are enough example to indicate how people can be made to be peaceful.

Try it in a democracy and they will make the one trying very peaceful instead!

Don't forget there are a lot of Hui people who also belive in muslim. There are very respectable, peaceful people.

Comment

Sir,

My hunting translate to 2 days away from wife and kid. Doesn't mean I'm going to get anything. I did a primary deer count last night (driving at night with a big flashlight to shine into the fields and then count how many eyes are looking back), I counted some 73 white tails ... which means zero during daylight hours.

Have to tell you this, Sir. In my younger days when I was a Captain, I would sleep the night in the treestand (snoring doesn't seemed to scare the deer) and wake up to 2-3 at least 6 point bucks all within my sights.

These days, a warm bed is alot more appealing than a prize buck.

Still, it's 2 days away from wife and #1 daughter.

Comment

Indian ocean is not India's ocean
                                It will be.Soon.
                                And the Chinese commies wont be able to do shyt about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X