Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh
    Reality check,

Russian nukes will hurt as much as any American Nuke.
    Russia can destroy America and vice versa.
    Reality check, I know a lot more about this then you. America would be very severely damaged, IMO, but not completely destroyed. Russia would be gone. You want to disagree with me. Fine, but read up on the subject first.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
      Reality check, I know a lot more about this then you. America would be very severely damaged, IMO, but not completely destroyed. Russia would be gone. You want to disagree with me. Fine, but read up on the subject first.
      I disagree

Josh

Comment

Its only a matter of time as i said before

Russia lost, but Gap is now being closed by china as well as by India(dont worry we are friends- oldest + largest democracy= Natural Allies)
        That's a Gap the size of the Pacific ocean. India and China have a long LONG way to go. That’s, of course, assuming that the US stays in one place, which is unlikely.

Comment

I disagree

Josh
          I'm shocked.

Comment

I'm shocked.

You have no idea how much i laughed for that response.

Like your sarcasm

Josh

Comment

That's a Gap the size of the Pacific ocean. India and China have a long LONG way to go. That’s, of course, assuming that the US stays in one place, which is unlikely.

True, i believe in case of india it is more than the pacific ocean. I dont assume the US to stay still, but i do assume India to skip a lot of learning curve cuz they dont have to start from scratch like the US. I also expect the Indians to grow faster. Personal Opinion no facts to back it up : India will be on par with US in 60-70 yrs from now.

Comment

I'm shocked.
                Me too if Russia can destroy America For India to be on par with US in 60-70 years, that means the US would have to stand still for 60-70 years. I do not foresee that happening.

Comment

True, i believe in case of india it is more than the pacific ocean. I dont assume the US to stay still, but i do assume India to skip a lot of learning curve cuz they dont have to start from scratch like the US. I also expect the Indians to grow faster. Personal Opinion no facts to back it up : India will be on par with US in 60-70 yrs from now.
                  Trying to predict what the world with be like in 60-70 years is a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                    Me too if Russia can destroy America For India to be on par with US in 60-70 years, that means the US would have to stand still for 60-70 years. I do not foresee that happening.
                    My lady ,

I dont intend to say US will stand still, US didnt have to go through a lot of learning curve cuz Briton already did. The same goes for future powers. India didnt have to invent the micro-chip America did it for them. Analyst expect India to be on par with 40-50 yrs, I just can fathom that. There was a time when 150 years was said, but as India grew a more realistic view of 40-50 came along. 300 yearsago India was the richest in the world but look at it now.

it is not an underestimation of America, it is just a cycle. Which has been happening for era's.
                    Every era has its great leaders and countries - this era = USA

Years are interesting Ahead

Josh

Comment

Trying to predict what the world with be like in 60-70 years is a waste of time.
                      Well leader

Coming from a third world country, path to greatness is always a dream and it gives us goosebumps. We might even predict for the next 300 yrs.lol. Its the hope that u will be there one day,keeps my nation going even with all its problems.

50yrs look where we have reached now, We are a democracy with more than 256 languages, 4 different races, Numerous religions, Sects, idiotic politicians, external factors pulling us down, We are not perfect yet we stay together for a brighter future and as human beings. And we are on our way to glory.I am damn proud my country.

In OoE words we are a demoCRAZY.

Josh

Comment

The provocation for a nuclear massacre of muslims will be extreme and will push every non-muslim to stand up against muslims - which would mean nobody or no country would be out to support the muslims.

Therefore world opinion will be valued as toilet paper.Russia would not mind to look the other way because the next day Topols would be flying towards Chechenya.

The US is the dominant power of the world today and by the looks of it , it would stay so for quite some time.

Is conquest and global dominance India's dream ?
                        I say NOT.

Just how many invasions did it take for our cultural influences to be felt in all of Asia ? Zero.

Take Buddhism for example , how many were converted to Buddhism by force ? We sent not armies to conquer the world.We sent monks.

This country would simply love to go back to those ages where it influenced the world by trade,culture and religion.Not military dominance.

I have given this example time and again , but I think I must do it again.

Afghanistan was once a country that basked in the glory of the Indian conquest.Gold coins looted in Delhi were distributed in Kabul streets.Yet who is richer today ?

It is funny to see people claiming to be descendants of those Afghans wanting to conquer India again.

// rant mode off.Back to topic,please.
                        Last edited by Samudra; 30 Aug 05,, 05:11.

Comment

Working...
                        X