Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody recommend a new board like this one...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody recommend a new board like this one...

...that hasn't been found by any Indian posters, please. Private e-mail me, please, because I don't want any of 'em following me over to the new one, and contaminating that one, too.

I'll send a few invitations to some posters after I get established there.

Just so everybody knows, this isn't a 'race' thang. I don't mind posters being Indian; but I can't stand Indian posters. I like Ray, and I intend to invite him over. Hammer has been cool, too. Parihaka and maybe one or two others.

But on the whole, I have found the Indian posters to be immature and obsessed: vicky007, the various iterations of Vastu, lakshmibai, and of course, Hari_Om have been dreadful and they have ruined this place for me.

So, later, folks. Send me some recommendations. PRIVATELY, please.

Originally posted by Bluesman
    ...that hasn't been found by any Indian posters, please. Private e-mail me, please, because I don't want any of 'em following me over to the new one, and contaminating that one, too.

I'll send a few invitations to some posters after I get established there.

Just so everybody knows, this isn't a 'race' thang. I don't mind posters being Indian; but I can't stand Indian posters. I like Ray, and I intend to invite him over. Hammer has been cool, too. Parihaka and maybe one or two others.

But on the whole, I have found the Indian posters to be immature and obsessed: vicky007, the various iterations of Vastu, lakshmibai, and of course, Hari_Om have been dreadful and they have ruined this place for me.

So, later, folks. Send me some recommendations. PRIVATELY, please.
    Well two out of those four have been banned by me personally, and VVV kept crushing Vastu like..a fig newton! But if you want to go, then how can we stop you?...doubtfull even starting an unofficial holiday, "butter cookie day" every August 20th would stop that.

Comment

You're certainly welcome at my board.

The only indian poster i have is Ray(every once in a blue moon, lol).

Comment

For all butter cookies with nary a brownie in sight ;) , do a google search for Stormfront .

Comment

Originally posted by Hari_Om
          do a google search for Stormfront .
          That was uncalled for Hari.
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I can't blame you Bluesman.

Comment

Bluesman,

I really don't fathom why you should have to go.

One should never do anything in a picque.

I personally detest many posters, but that does not mean that they can harrass me or bug me to that extent that I quit.

I am no quitter and I don't think you are a quitter.

On a board there will always be all types of people.

The Administrators and Moderater are the people who watch that the posts are as per their policy (Board's)and if someone has not broken the rules and no matter how odd that poster may be or may not be, it would be ridiculous to ban such a person, nor should they cater for individual preferences. The credibility and fairness of the board has to be maintained or else it would be the laughing stock like some other boards that are often mentioned.

To that extent, the fact that there are all sorts on this Board does speak of the poularity and credibility of the Board. Should we feel good and proud that we are a part of that family? Honestly, I feel as if I belong to the board and I do take umbrage if anyone should speak ill of it.

I personally feel that if someone's post is not OK , then, one should avoid answering or taking cognisance of such a person.

If that poster's post is really offending one's own views, then with a little research demolish that post so thoroughly that the wind goes off the person's sails.

To be frank, there was nothing really wrong with the post that seems to have upset you. There are more "interesting" ones that have passed muster!

May I request you to reconsider and may I assure you that Indians are not that bad. Emotional, but not vindictively nasty. Now on that I could write a thesis with facts, but I will refrain.

Enough of bad blood has been cast.

It remind me of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing! ;)
              Last edited by Ray; 20 Aug 05,, 19:03.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Bluesman,

Parihaka is not an Indian.

He may take offence! ;) :)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I think it is time that people involved have a beer, shake hands and let the world go on.

There are many crisises brewing that require our attention!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Phew! :wipes his forehead:!!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

What's going on here?

Comment

I wish I could have told you, if I could make out.

Bluesman is wild over some post and he is on the warpath.

I can speak for myself, I am trying to calm him down.

I am sure he will.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Well said Brigadier, all of it.
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

ah...warpath....now it makes sense. No need to fret Ray, Blues is just giving them a dose of their own medicine. Perhaps an overdose has been prescribed. ;)

Comment

VVV,

But the price of butter cookies are falling!

Wall streeet is about to crash! ;) :)

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X