Scheduled Maintenance Window - 10/10/2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Maintenance Window - 10/10/2003

World Affairs Board will be unavailable on Friday, October 10th, 2003 for a short period around 20:00 GMT. (15:00 EST.) We shall be moving World Affairs Board to a more powerful server, which will allow it greater room to grow in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation! :)

ah! i know the sponsor now :)
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
      ah! i know the sponsor now :)
      You do? :dbanana

Comment

Our shadowy sponsor is like Robin Masters on Magnum PI or Charlie from Charlie's Angels . Come to think of it, I'd prefer the Magnum PI comparison.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

lol...

I shall be taking the site down in about 10 minutes folks.

Comment

The site has been moved to the new server. However, you may notice a slight decrease in performance for the next 24 hours or so until the DNS propagation kicks in. This is because we currently have World Affairs Board clustered over two servers, one of which is in New Jersey and the other in Texas.

Comment

Working...
            X