X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siachen Glacier - The Indian side

From Timeasia magazine.
    Attached Files
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Attached Files

Comment

Prayer hall.
      Attached Files

Comment

Siachen Glacier - The Pakistani side

From Timeasia magazine.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by hammer; 08 Jul 05,, 09:51.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

-
            Attached Files

Comment

Amazing.

Comment

Its indeed sad that two nations are wasting their men and resources fighting on a glacier where no living thing survives anyways ...

Comment

Man I would KILL (hehe) to be that photographer... The highest battlefield on the planet! Thats just truly something!

Hmmm quite a few Sardar jis. Shouldn't they be using people more suited for the climate like these:

I think someone needs to remind the PR bloke that you're not supposed to commemorate pictures with flowers according to Islamic tradition. Just wanted to put all the Gods in one place eh? :D Looks symbolically good I know... so Just the name would've sufficed.

Comment

got more of these?

Comment

I think someone needs to remind the PR bloke that you're not supposed to commemorate pictures with flowers according to Islamic tradition. Just wanted to put all the Gods in one place eh
                      There aint anything PR about it.
                      The Indian soldier is religious.Such places of worship are found in many armed forces establishments.

And oh , get out of your 7th century mindset about flowers et all.Its OK.

Comment

Asim,

Military bases on India have all faith shrines, or ones that are side by side.I think the garland may have been put by an ignoramus for the purpose of the photograph.

cheers,

Comment

Are those captured weapons or Indian weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88

Are those captured weapons or Indian weapons?
                            Nope those are Pakistan weapons.

Comment

Their weapons.The Pakistani weapons.
                              No chances of capturing weapons as such in Siachen.

Comment

Working...
                              X