No announcement yet.

Jaish terrorists attack CRPF convoy in Kashmir, 40 killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Indian IAF pilot was captured by the Paks. 1 PAF pilot was lynched by their own people in PoK. 2nd PAF pilot is in hospital.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• India, Pakistan threatened to unleash missiles at each other, reveal sources

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	2
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	1477944

Name:	2.png
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	1477945

Name:	3.png
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	1477946

Name:	4.png
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	1477947

Name:	5.png
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	1477948

Last Para -
      "The fact that some of the most basic facts, intentions and attempted strategic signals of this crisis are still shrouded in mystery ... should be a sobering reminder that neither country is in a position to easily control a crisis once it begins."
      Stress should be laid on what Doval said to Munir, not what a minister of a farcical government said in return. Civilians, including those in their farcical government are pawns.
      Last edited by Oracle; 17 Mar 19,, 14:15.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• So, the cosmetic taking over of jihadi seminaries, arresting foot soldiers of the JeM, re-locating that pig Masood Azhar is because India said it would retaliate with missiles. Could be pak lies, but in that scenario, I don't find it surprising that the Navy was probably on the move. They still have not opened their airspace. :D :D :D

Pakistan seeks UN probe into disclosure of Saeed's info to Indian news agency

Look at her demand. Country that survives on aid, and is the cesspool of global jihad is dictating terms to the UN.
        Last edited by Oracle; 17 Mar 19,, 12:43.

Comment

• This retired refugee scum is still lying through his teeth.

#1. He says if Kashmir is resolved, terrorism will end. What then of the Khalistan movement? It's on record the PA/ISI along with China have and are trying to destabilise the NE.

#2. PA's corps commanders doesn't want the conflict to end. Which is the reason why he could not solve this issue, he did not have support, no one has, no one will. Attempts on his life had been engineered from within Pakistan, from within his establishment, using the various proxies they created.

#3. If Pak was half serious about ending terrorism, COAS PA would have phoned the Army Chief of India and talked peace, not sound out farcical peace bytes on the media.

#4. The PA/ISI would have handed over the FP reins to the civilian government.

#5. Hand over all wanted terrorists to the US, Afghanistan, Iran & India.

The Pakistan Army and their notorious intelligence services ISI are pushing Pakistan to the brink of no return.

Last edited by Oracle; 18 Mar 19,, 02:28.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
            China can, and will block it. China assumes FATF presidency in October.
            I thought the vote to blacklist Pakistan at the FATF comes up in June ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
              I thought the vote to blacklist Pakistan at the FATF comes up in June ?
              Right, but blacklisting Pak is not in Chinese interests. FATF runs through consensus much like the NSG right? By 2020, expect Pak to get out of the greylist, the Paks only have to make sure the Americans and the Taliban talk. What am I missing?

Comment

Right, but blacklisting Pak is not in Chinese interests. FATF runs through consensus much like the NSG right? By 2020, expect Pak to get out of the greylist, the Paks only have to make sure the Americans and the Taliban talk. What am I missing?
                FATF is a 35 member body plus two regional orgs. EU & GCC.

It requires three votes to override a decision. China is just one, Turkey another. The potential third one will have to be persuaded not to join in.

Comment

FATF is a 35 member body plus two regional orgs. EU & GCC.

It requires three votes to override a decision. China is just one, Turkey another. The potential third one will have to be persuaded not to join in.
                  Have you factored America in your calculus? Maybe getting out of the greylist would be a problem, but remaining in it is in everybody's interests. America, China, GCC. Not India ofcourse. But no one knows. India is not known to think even 10 years ahead.

Matter will be resolved, says Chinese ambassador on Masood Azhar

China probably will compromise with India on Masood Azhar listing for keeping Pak in greylist, and not blacklist it. I want to be wrong once.

Indian warships, submarines & aircraft maintain high operational alertness to 'deter, defeat any misadventure' by Pakistan

Something is not right.

Ex-IAS officer Shah Faesal launches J&K People's Movement

This is the thinking of a future ISI prodigy.

Comment

Have you factored America in your calculus? Maybe getting out of the greylist would be a problem, but remaining in it is in everybody's interests. America, China, GCC. Not India ofcourse. But no one knows. India is not known to think even 10 years ahead.
                    Not talking about remaining in grey list, talking about getting the Paks into the blacklist. In June because they have a 27 point list to comply with.

Remaining in the grey list they can probably survive, its the black list where the pressure to change is more.

Comment

Not talking about remaining in grey list, talking about getting the Paks into the blacklist. In June because they have a 27 point list to comply with.

Remaining in the grey list they can probably survive, its the black list where the pressure to change is more.
                      Whoa! You get Pak quality opium abroad? History taught us what? Why would any country pressurize Pakistan? Pak is the land of milk and honey, the land of the seven wonders of the world, a highly educated population who are CEO's of the top 100 companies in Fortune-100 list, terrorism flows from the neighbourhood into Pakistan.

<please fill up shit I missed about Pak>

Comment

Whoa! You get Pak quality opium abroad? History taught us what? Why would any country pressurize Pakistan? Pak is the land of milk and honey, the land of the seven wonders of the world, a highly educated population who are CEO's of the top 100 companies in Fortune-100 list, terrorism flows from the neighbourhood into Pakistan.

<please fill up shit I missed about Pak>
                        ?

This is what i heard in reports and the shows i watch. Getting them into the blacklist at the next meet in June if they fail to comply with the 27 point list.

As things stand i see no way for them to comply in the time remaining. Therefore they WILL get into the blacklist unless three members oppose it.

Comment

?

This is what i heard in reports and the shows i watch. Getting them into the blacklist at the next meet in June if they fail to comply with the 27 point list.

As things stand i see no way for them to comply in the time remaining. Therefore they WILL get into the blacklist unless three members oppose it.
                          FATF, IMF, WB, UN are tools to pressurize countries to fall in line, but they cannot punish those countries per se. Only America can punish Pak (and if America lets India do it?), and till date I don't see anything remotely in that direction happening. The day China gives up on Pak, would be the day that bombs start to go off in not only Xinjiang, but Beijing and Shanghai too. Savvy?

Comment

FATF, IMF, WB, UN are tools to pressurize countries to fall in line, but they cannot punish those countries per se. Only America can punish Pak (and if America lets India do it?), and till date I don't see anything remotely in that direction happening. The day China gives up on Pak, would be the day that bombs start to go off in not only Xinjiang, but Beijing and Shanghai too. Savvy?
                            India didn't come up with that list. The FATF did.

You are saying IIANM that Pakistan will not get into the black list come June with American help.

How they get through that 27 point list. They don't make it they get into the black list.

We will see : )

Comment

• Lol, jihadi ambassador is back with his rants. Enjoy! :D

Genocide, war or peace?

They never let go. They keep on and on and on with their propaganda, even when they know there are hardly any takers out there.

Pakistan in cahoots with Hafiz Saeed in global fora?
                              Last edited by Oracle; 18 Mar 19,, 03:13.

Comment

• What was it about proliferation? Missed this bit of news.

Comment

Working...
                                X