• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	beggar.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	173.2 KB
ID:	1478833
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• I heard some murmurs earlier about Ehsanullah Ehsan holed up in Turkey. The below article doesn't confirm location, but it does confirm that the bunny is using a Turkish sim. If bunny is using a Turkish sim in Pak-Afghan border, it would be easy to triangulate his position and then kill/arrest him. So, he's in Turkey?

Former Pakistani Taliban Spokesperson On The Run Speaks to The Investigative Journal
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Islamic charities linked to terror groups in Pakistan funded by US government

Can someone, anyone authenticate this article?

Comment

• PoK residents urge India to send food amid shortages

Comment

Name:	Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 19.07.57.png
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	1478851

Comment

Name:	Screenshot 2020-04-18 at 19.36.10.png
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	1478852

So, what is/are TRF?

Major terror module of Lashkar''s new front busted in Kashmir

Pakistan conspires major attacks in Kashmir, forms two terrorist groups with LeT

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                Top sources said after receiving credible inputs regarding smuggling and delivery of arms and ammunition at district hospital Sopore, the police swung into action. Four different teams were constituted each headed by police officers of Rafiabad and Sopore.
                They use hospitals as drop off points.

The newly formed groups are actually eyeing to recruit locals so that no one can point fingers at Pakistan after the terrorist attack.
                I really don't see the point of these new names, because we're hitting them back no matter what : D

In an audio statement, TRF Commander Abu Anas was heard inciting Muslims to join in on the jihad against India. Not just this, Anas was also heard warning the people of consequences, if it was found they were expressing support for India.
                Interesting, he feels the need to say that.

‘‘Pakistan is trying to portray that there has been an indigenous reaction in Kashmir due to the removal of Article 370. So they are promoting these two dummy outfits,’’ said another security official.
                They're been doing that for a long time now but it isn't working any more. I guess they haven't got the message yet.

All four apprehended terrorists had been given the task to recruit local youths for terror activities in the Kashmir Valley, particularly in the North Kashmir region. For the same reason, they were instigating local youths to join terrorist ranks.
                Hmm, now why North. Is the south out of bounds because that's some other groups turf.

The Centre & North have been relatively peaceful. It's the valley that has been the cauldron all these years.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Apr 20,, 05:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                  I really don't see the point of these new names, because we're hitting them back no matter what : D
                  FATF & plausible deniability. PA is trying very hard to give terrorism a local kashmiri color, since it all started.

Didn't the PA say they could not trace Masood Azhar?

This is from Feb 18th -> Masood Azhar not missing, kept at Jaish safe house in Pakistan's Bahawalpur, say intel inputs (https://www.indiatoday.in/india/stor...478-2020-02-18)

This is Azhar himself on Mar 6th -> US was the wolf in Afghanistan, now it's tail cut: Masood Azhar releases new audio on US-Taliban deal (https://www.indiatoday.in/world/stor...907-2020-03-06)

Whatever the pork says, it is his masters voice -> Pakistan Army Generals (COAS & Corps Commanders)

Interesting, he feels the need to say that.
                  Threats and fear work in Kashmir.

They're been doing that for a long time now but it isn't working any more. I guess they haven't got the message yet.
                  Think I told you, Paks always come back after they lose a fight. It's their habit to lose again and again. They need jihadis to fight their war. Pakistan Army is an Army of transgenders.

Hmm, now why North. Is the south out of bounds because that's some other groups turf.

The Centre & North have been relatively peaceful. It's the valley that has been the cauldron all these years.
                  You are understanding it all wrong.

Valley is Central Kashmir, which includes Srinagar and other areas.

Jammu division is South Kashmir.

So, north Kashmir is basically the north of the Kashmir division.

Now, south Kashmir (Kalu Chak, Nagrota) is easy access for Pakistani jihadis to stage an attack and run back into Pakistan, or slyly infiltrate to central Kashmir (Pulwama) or north Kashmir (Uri).

For some reason, I can't see the link/bold/italic etc buttons, so I am pasting the links to articles in this very post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                    FATF & plausible deniability. PA is trying very hard to give terrorism a local kashmiri color, since it all started.
                    How plausible will that be to the FATF ?

Do you think it inhibits in any way whatever counter measures we apply ?

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                    Threats and fear work in Kashmir.
                    Right, but now that the mufti & abdulla infrastructure has been dismantled there is a vacuum so people might feel more confident. Though i'm told they will not become more outspoken until they are sure there is no chance for either of those two to return. Until such time the people there will remain ambivalent.

What i wanted to say is he has to make those threats now whereas earlier it was not necessary. Which means they are coming at it from a weaker position than earlier.

Think I told you, Paks always come back after they lose a fight. It's their habit to lose again and again. They need jihadis to fight their war. Pakistan Army is an Army of transgenders.
                    They don't accept anything has changed. That they can carry on as usual.

Well, for us then to give them constant reminders.

You are understanding it all wrong.

Valley is Central Kashmir, which includes Srinagar and other areas.

Jammu division is South Kashmir.

So, north Kashmir is basically the north of the Kashmir division.

Now, south Kashmir (Kalu Chak, Nagrota) is easy access for Pakistani jihadis to stage an attack and run back into Pakistan, or slyly infiltrate to central Kashmir (Pulwama) or north Kashmir (Uri).

For some reason, I can't see the link/bold/italic etc buttons, so I am pasting the links to articles in this very post.
                    Never heard any one refer to Jammu as South Kashmir. Jammu was alwas Jammu. But whatever.

There can be no running back to Pakistan if they want to make this look like it was a local uprising.

They will keep infiltrating because we keep taking out their cadres like clock work. Some one has to be there to motivate & train the locals. They are too young to fight and against pro's have no chance. Life expectancy of a new militant, once they appear on social media is a few short months if not less.

What i find contradictory here is the Paks think they can recruit locals. Can they ? I was given to believe that recruitment had dried up in the numerous press meets the J&K police have given.

The weather is warming up so maybe more incidents will follow.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Apr 20,, 22:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                      How plausible will that be to the FATF ?
                      FATF will hear us out. But PA doesn't care. They are in this sh!t until they undo their country.

We've sent HCQ to Malaysia. Mahathir is no more the top henchman. China will be handing over the FATF President's chair to US (?). US wants Pak to move away from China's axis, so loan comes with attachments. India is not going to figure prominently, nor does blacklisting of Pakistan.

The most we can do is hit Pakistan from our side of the LoC. And, incase of an attack on our forces, cross the border and behead some jhatka style.

Do you think it inhibits in any way whatever counter measures we apply ?
                      No. They send jihadis, we kill. Right now, we're bombing launch pads across the LoC. As also their ammunition dumps. PA and their jihadi cohorts are getting roasted alive.

India carrying out targeted strikes on terror launch pads along LoC: Defence minister

Right, but now that the mufti & abdulla infrastructure has been dismantled there is a vacuum so people might feel more confident. Though i'm told they will not become more outspoken until they are sure there is no chance for either of those two to return. Until such time the people there will remain ambivalent.

What i wanted to say is he has to make those threats now whereas earlier it was not necessary. Which means they are coming at it from a weaker position than earlier.
                      Threats were always there. Earlier it used to be subtle. OGWs would carry the threats. For the last 2 years or so, it's via social media, as the Government cracked down on OGWs, their financial channels (Hawala/J&K Bank etc), and put their mainstream politicians behind bars.

Twitter has some sane voices, those who recognize that for the last 70 years they have gained nothing and their future lies with a rising India, not with a falling Pakistan. Twitter is a dangerous place to be, if one doesn't know how to navigate through the filth.

They don't accept anything has changed. That they can carry on as usual.

Well, for us then to give them constant reminders.
                      Yes, bomb them.

Never heard any one refer to Jammu as South Kashmir. Jammu was alwas Jammu. But whatever.

There can be no running back to Pakistan if they want to make this look like it was a local uprising.

They will keep infiltrating because we keep taking out their cadres like clock work. Some one has to be there to motivate & train the locals. They are too young to fight and against pro's have no chance. Life expectancy of a new militant, once they appear on social media is a few short months if not less.

What i find contradictory here is the Paks think they can recruit locals. Can they ? I was given to believe that recruitment had dried up in the numerous press meets the J&K police have given.

The weather is warming up so maybe more incidents will follow.
                      I am talking about J&K after the reorganization as UTs. If you look into J&K's map, you'll understand.

There are always the drug addicts in need of money to get their fix, the fu**ed ups who need mullah motivation, the religious zealots who would want to cut some hindu throats, the unemployed in need to money for his ailing parents, bleh, bleh and bleh. So, yes, PA can and always will find some locals to recruit. The flow of recruits never dried up, it came down to trickling, but it's open.

Even if Kashmir were to become an economic miracle, there'd still be some local recruits. We can't do a Xinjiang there.

Comment

Name:	Lol.jpeg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1478864

Comment

• Pakistan removes thousands of names from terrorist watch list: Report

Comment

• Imran begged Taliban for permission to hold rallies

Comment

• Kuwait joins Saudi-Qatar-Oman to reject anti-India propaganda

ISI's propaganda gets caught in 1 day, a week or a month. Some shadowy organization is it. LMAO!!!

Comment

• Chief of Kashmir al-Qaida module, 2 aides shot dead

Comment

Working...
                                X