For Pakistan, terrorism is a state-sponsored business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sajid Hussain: Fears for Pakistan journalist missing in Sweden
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Economic fallout of COVID-19 in Pakistan: People under poverty line may double to 125 million

Problem is, the dire the economic situation is in Pakistan, the fertile the ground becomes for the PA/ISI to hire unemployed youths for the numerous terror organizations they've created.

Discrimination amid pandemic, Pakistan refuses to give food to Hindus as coronavirus rages

A decade from now, the world community will be forced to decide if they want Pakistan to exist as a dysfunctional terrorist state. India will decide much before that.

Scoundrels. A blot in the name of humanity.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
        Umm, i'm surprised he had a BCG injection because TB isn't prevalent in the west. Since when did Germans have TB ?

It's more common in developing countries with a history of TB to have a mass BCG innoculation program.

TB killed Jinnah in 1948, oh how different Pakistan's trajectory could have been had he lived longer.

BCG is almost a hundred years old, its not a luxury to have even half a century back.

India eradicated small pox in 1979.
        Jinnah ordered the annexation of Balochistan, as well as invasion of Kashmir. He was already 71 when he died. You think I have any respect for the sly dog, or Nehru for that matter?

Comment

• SHC overturns death sentence of main accused in Daniel Pearl murder

Wasn't Khalid Sheikh Mohammed the guy who murdered Daniel?

Okay, got this -> The Pakistan connection

Daniel died for nothing.

Myth busting: After 9/11, and even now, many Paks say that 9/11 terrorists were all Arabs. Slight correction, Egypt is in Africa. And where did Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (principal architect of 9/11) come from? Pakistan. Who was the ISI chief who wired money to Mohammed Atta's account?

Google gave me this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-04-02 at 19.08.36.png
Views:	1
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	1478744

Might want to have a look -> 9/11: The Pakistan connection

Comment

• US slams verdict in Daniel Pearl case

Comment

• Danish Kaneria requests Yuvraj, Harbhajan to help minorities in Pakistan

Leftist liberals will not speak of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                In January 2011, a report released by the Pearl Project at Georgetown University following an investigation into his death made chilling revelations, claiming that the wrong men were convicted for Pearl's murder.
                It then follows that the Sindh court exonerated them.

These guys were paid to take the fall. They were proxies.

The real perps got away scot free or did they

The investigation, led by Pearl's friend and former Wall Street Journal colleague Asra Nomani and a Georgetown University professor, claimed the reporter was murdered by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the alleged mastermind of the September 11 2001 attacks, not Omar Sheikh.

Mohammed, better known as KSM, was arrested in Pakistan in 2003 and is being held in Guantanamo Bay. A US psychologist who interviewed KSM said the prisoner had told him that he had beheaded Pearl.
                They already got KSM stored away in Guantanamo

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                Okay, got this -> The Pakistan connection

Daniel died for nothing.
                Article dated Jul 22 2004

Both the US government and Pearl's wife have since acknowledged that Omar Sheikh was not responsible. Yet the Pakistani government is refusing to try other suspects newly implicated in Pearl's kidnap and murder for fear the evidence they produce in court might acquit Sheikh and reveal too much.
                Paks kept their secrets and delivered KSM in another way whilst still keeping the pretense of a trial going.

Daniel didn't die for nothing. His murderer has long been in US custody already.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 03 Apr 20,, 23:57.

Comment

Daniel didn't die for nothing. His murderer has long been in US custody already.
                  Yeah, this part is true.

So, Omar is in jail, as he wired USD 100K to Mohammed Atta, from instructions received from ISI chief General Mahmoud Ahmed. And those 2 are still not brought to justice. The next question to ask should be, was Pakistan (PA/ISI) involved in 9/11?
                  Last edited by Oracle; 04 Apr 20,, 02:37.

Comment

Yeah, this part is true.

So, Omar is in jail, as he wired USD 100K to Mohammed Atta, from instructions received from ISI chief General Mahmoud Ahmed. And those 2 are still not brought to justice. The next question to ask should be, was Pakistan (PA/ISI) involved in 9/11?
                    Omar Sheikh's already done time and been exonerated for something else.

The juggling going on here is mind boggling.

Unless presented in the way you did, no chance of figuring this out.

If i recall correctly Mahmoud Ahmed was in DC on the day 9/11 happened.

The current ISI chief at the time was in DC on the day 9/11 happened.

For some reason we seem more worked up about all this than the Americans.
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 04 Apr 20,, 02:47.

Comment

Since September 4th.

Incidentally 09-09-2001, Ahmad Shah Massoud was assassinated.

And why not? Pakistan has gone scot free for their genocide (1971), ethnic cleansing (1971, Kashmir - still ongoing), and terrorism (since 80s).

Comment

• Corona in Pakistan? ROFL! Terrorism in India.

Comment

• Pak mastermind of Kabul gurdwara attack arrested

These dumbass Pak donkeys will never change.

Comment

That Omar Sheikh is let off by Pakistan court should worry the world

He's in jail not because of the murder of Daniel Pearl, but because he wired money to Mohammed Atta, the ringleader of 9/11 attackers. Handing him over to US authorities would have fully exposed Pak's role in 9/11. Not that we don't know already in 2020. The US was after high-value targets, so the PA/ISI gave them KSM in lieu of Omar. The number of times the Paks have made successive US administrations look like a fool (if we count only since 9/11) can be made into a never ending web-series.

Comment

• J&K: 9 terrorists killed in two separate ops in 24 hours, 3 soldiers martyred

PA is on full duty fuelling terrorism even in this time of Corona crisis.

RIP soldiers.

Comment

That Omar Sheikh is let off by Pakistan court should worry the world

He's in jail not because of the murder of Daniel Pearl, but because he wired money to Mohammed Atta, the ringleader of 9/11 attackers. Handing him over to US authorities would have fully exposed Pak's role in 9/11. Not that we don't know already in 2020. The US was after high-value targets, so the PA/ISI gave them KSM in lieu of Omar. The number of times the Paks have made successive US administrations look like a fool (if we count only since 9/11) can be made into a never ending web-series.
                                His next job will be to head some outfit

Comment

Working...
                                X