X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decorated cop as of last independence day, see pg 6

Police medal for meritorious service
    98. Devinder singh, DYSP, Gandhi Nagar Jammu J&K 180004

I'd like to think this under cover guy ended up too deep and should have been pulled out earlier.

Or he was corrupt or blackmailed/honey trapped into it.
    Last edited by Double Edge; 13 Jan 20,, 21:51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      As about the protests in JNU, violence is wrong, and doubly wrong inside an educational institute. Congress has let loose their far-left dogs to crash the economy with protests, since they have no hope of coming back to power. What cannot be debated in Parliament, that we need students, who instead of studying are protesting on the streets, pelting stones, burning public property and what not.
      Since the media wants to beat around the bush here is gist of what is happening from comments section of this video

Each side blames the other

Spoiler!

..and on and on....

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      What we're seeing in JNU now is the left being scared into existence, and they're being defensive while going on the offensive from the word go.
      Yes, remember Savarkars statue that got defaced middle last year ?

This means the left were goading the right into a fight all last year, they got one and now the left has a PR win. People will only see the violence and say govt is behind it. Works for the opposition

ABVP are a minority at JNU, they cannot take over but they are perceived as a threat to be dealt with

JNU is a very prestigious central university, and toppers from there go on to serve WB, IMF and the likes. Should be in the top 5 Universities of India.
      JNU is the canary in the coal mine

It has a way of hogging the headlines, going by the exchange above you can use it to make statements about the country. People look at what happens there and then extrapolate it for the govt and what is wrong with the country. I won't but people do.

This can only happen if JNU is as you say very prestigious.
      Last edited by Double Edge; 14 Jan 20,, 02:26.

Comment

• Think she's pretty much covered it. Yeah Tronic watch this, you'll get a local take.

Last edited by Double Edge; 14 Jan 20,, 11:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
          Abha Khanna is always worth listening to. As an experienced journalist she has a sharp eye on the separatist-terrorist-media nexus

The amount of pro separatist/azaadi content on social media has tripled since Aug 5.

How is that possible when people in Kashmir have been off the internet since.

Because its foreign generated. Mostly from Pakistan.

Anti-india articles in the local Kashmiri press fetch premiums for the media that publish them.

SO a second batch of envoys has been sent to J&K.

I like how they included the US ambassador, this is better than some US CODEL and it means the American opposition cannot complain the Indian govt is denying them access. The US ambassador will also be more knowledgeable and sensitive about the local situation unlike some agenda driven US congress critter. If Alice Wells is in town take her too.
          Why am I not surprised?
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Jaish terrorist plotting assassination of 5 Kashmiris killed in encounter

Got Rs 12 lakh to help J&K terrorists reach Delhi, admits arrested DSP

What is this? Top Pakistan general & Bajwa’s successor ‘forced to resign after weeks in house arrest’

And now this, Bhovi Hindu migrants from Pakistan to stage pro-CAA rally in Delhi on January 18

There are many pro CAA rallies, articles, which I could have posted. It matters that we understand CAA in its entirety first.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Congress' 2021 promise: Will throw out all foreigners post 1971

Not to be left behind. Lol.

Had Davinder Singh been a 'Khan', reaction of RSS trolls would have been different: Adhir Chowdhury

This guy is one of the best idiots in Congress.

Comment

It matters that we understand CAA in its entirety first.
                Joint committee report PDF came out last Jan

And now this, Bhovi Hindu migrants from Pakistan to stage pro-CAA rally in Delhi on January 18

There are many pro CAA rallies, articles, which I could have posted. It matters that we understand CAA in its entirety first.
                Bout time they got up and stood for their rights.
                Last edited by Double Edge; 14 Jan 20,, 15:46.

Comment

Responding to the Congress leader's comments, the BJP said the opposition party is "best at attacking India and protecting Pakistan".
                  perfectly legitimate position to take for the opposition even in the US wrt to Iran

Security forces Monday shot dead Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorist Adil Gulzar, who was allegedly plotting the assassination of five Kashmiris — two security forces officers, a journalist, a professor and a BJP spokesperson.
                  There is a price to pay to be pro India in Kashmir.

While the SSP in question was at the forefront of numerous encounters in his last posting, he is also an outspoken officer who has often hit out at terrorism and the Pakistani narrative. He was extremely popular with local residents in his last posting.

The senior medical officer is also popular among residents, as he has been at the forefront of trying to close the gap and eliminate the mistrust between them and the forces.

The Kashmiri professor has been vocal against terrorism, and supports the removal of Article 370.

The journalist on the target list is known as an independent voice that has often brought out the dark face of terrorism in his writings.

Security sources said Jaish has been profiling these individuals plus the BJP spokesperson since September 2019.
                  Deputy superintendent of police Davinder Singh, who was arrested on Saturday along with two Hizb terrorists and a Hizb overground worker in Kulgam, has told his interrogators that he had received Rs 12 lakh from the terrorists to ferry them to Jammu and then Chandigarh for their onward journey to New Delhi, IG (Kashmir) Vijay Kumar told the media here on Monday. Intelligence sources said the terrorists planned to carry out attacks on Republic Day.
                  Kinda makes the case he is corrupt doesn't it.

Senior J&K cop arrested while ferrying 2 terrorists in Kashmir

Why would someone risk life, limb and reputation? Money or money & sympathy for Khalistan? Damned times we live in.
                  If we decided in the late 90s to corrupt the establishment in J&K so as to better control them then this is the result
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 14 Jan 20,, 15:33.

Comment

• Now and again Cyrus & co get it right : D

Who was responsible for the violence at JNU ? Pinky bhaiya aka bat man

Pinky bhaiya is a rent a goon

If you need a friend beaten up

If you want to start a riot

If you want to cause cultural or civil disobedience

If you just want to teach your spouse a lesson

Goto www.goondagardi.com #pinkybhaiya #batman

That they support the constitution is a bonus
                    Last edited by Double Edge; 15 Jan 20,, 02:02.

Comment

• Politics in India is all noise, zero substance. :D

I was wrong about something though. Know that studying Political Science and lying has a career in politics. :D
                      Last edited by Oracle; 15 Jan 20,, 01:04.

Comment

Joint committee report PDF came out last Jan

Bout time they got up and stood for their rights.
                        I've read it. It is for those who protest, create unrest, destroy public property. Common sense is uncommon.

Comment

If we decided in the late 90s to corrupt the establishment in J&K so as to better control them then this is the result
                          Well corruption in Kashmir was supported fully by the Congress for decades (I have talked about this in other threads), but I was hinting @ 1995 kidnapping of Western tourists in Kashmir

Now, there are many versions of this event. Depends on which side of the media one follow. I follow all, and then make up my own mind.

When one follows the dots, one understands, why India did, what it did, and for what purpose. Unmasking Pakistan's state policy of terrorism in India. That incident made headlines in foreign press.

Comment

Well corruption in Kashmir was supported fully by the Congress for decades (I have talked about this in other threads), but I was hinting @ 1995 kidnapping of Western tourists in Kashmir

Now, there are many versions of this event. Depends on which side of the media one follow. I follow all, and then make up my own mind.

When one follows the dots, one understands, why India did, what it did, and for what purpose. Unmasking Pakistan's state policy of terrorism in India. That incident made headlines in foreign press.
                            What did you understand ?

Comment

Senior J&K cop arrested while ferrying 2 terrorists in Kashmir

Why would someone risk life, limb and reputation? Money or money & sympathy for Khalistan? Damned times we live in.
                              The bigger embarrassment is how he got away with it for so long and here he is with the envoys only a few short days ago !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kashmir-Envoys-800x420.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	1478588

What are the odds there are more moles like him in the J&K police ? pretty good i think if they've been serving there before 2014

This isn't unusual in insurgency hit areas. If it happened in J&K, its happened in the NE as well.

The good news is they made it public and not pushed it under the rug.
                              Last edited by Double Edge; 14 Jan 20,, 20:04.

Comment

Now and again Cyrus & co get it right : D

Who was responsible for the violence at JNU ? Pinky bhaiya aka bat man

Pinky bhaiya is a rent a goon

If you need a friend beaten up

If you want to start a riot

If you can to start cultural or civil disobedience

If you just want to teach your spouse a lesson

Goto www.goondagardi.com #pinkybhaiya #batman

That they support the constitution is a bonus
                                True. Lol. Most of us have done this while in college on a smaller scale. I thought www.goondagardi.com is a legit website. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X