No announcement yet.

Terrorist attack in USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if it's incidental but the attack seemed tailor-made to play to the official response.
    I can't I find verbalise this properly yet but the attack was more Psy-ops than anything.
    Well to do Muslims, middle class, specifically picking work place, in the boondocks, it's like they'd picked every scab on official western policy and position.
    These people aren't radical Islam, they are mainstream Islam.
    This isn't disenfranchised youth, it's western successful Muslims.
    This isn't an attack against those who deserve it (Charlie Hebdo) it's against the selfless care providers to the disabled.
    It's like Wahhabism has deliberately set out to undermine every aspect of CAIR and its western supporters.
    Prior to this act of terror, I defy anyone to distinguish these two from the ideal moderate western Muslim.
    They are the Muslims that needed protection from 'xenophobic right wingers'.
    There is nothing in their histories thus far that suggested they ever suffered from xenophobic attacks.
    Correction to add: the family says one of his co-workers once made a joke about his beard.
    But they went ahead and slaughtered a group of liberal icon memes anyway. (I don't wish to reduce the victims to cliche and I'm sorry if it seems that way)
    They struck directly at the heart of those people most likely to empathise with them, with all the casualness of a visit to the bank or going to Walmart.
    Last edited by Parihaka; 05 Dec 15,, 00:47.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Bizarre
      http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-med...o-apartment%20

Leibniz

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	1467943
        This the fella, David Bowditch, who handed the murders apartment back to the landlord 48 hours after the crime, despite the crime at that time not officially being declared an act of terror and therefore not under his jurisdiction. The San Bernardino police are apparently annoyed. Who wants to be David Bowditch in 48 hours time? :-)

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
          I don't know if it's incidental but the attack seemed tailor-made to play to the official response.
          I can't I find verbalise this properly yet but the attack was more Psy-ops than anything.
          Well to do Muslims, middle class, specifically picking work place, in the boondocks, it's like they'd picked every scab on official western policy and position.
          This isn't an attack against those who deserve it (Charlie Hebdo) it's against the selfless care providers to the disabled.
          It's like Wahhabism has deliberately set out to undermine every aspect of CAIR and its western supporters.
          Prior to this act of terror, I defy anyone to distinguish these two from the ideal moderate western Muslim.
          There is nothing in their histories thus far that suggested they ever suffered from xenophobic attacks.
          Correction to add: the family says one of his co-workers once made a joke about his beard.
          But they went ahead and slaughtered a group of liberal icon memes anyway. (I don't wish to reduce the victims to cliche and I'm sorry if it seems that way)
          They struck directly at the heart of those people most likely to empathise with them, with all the casualness of a visit to the bank or going to Walmart.
          I'm not sure I would classify the wife that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
            You forgot, Muslim women and orphans are harmless (ie Syrian refugees).

It fits if it was directed since ISIS wants a full on genocidal war to usher in the climatic battle with Rome (Turkey) leading to the final battle between good and evil outside the gates of Jerusalem.

If it wasn't directed it seems they picked the co-workers for ease of access and were planning other attacks and were intercepted.

If you want a head scratcher, why the sudden push of the woman as temptress leading the virtuous man astray... Literally the oldest trope in human history and thoroughly discredited yet the liberal press is running with it.

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
              You forgot, Muslim women and orphans are harmless (ie Syrian refugees).

It fits if it was directed since ISIS wants a full on genocidal war to usher in the climatic battle with Rome (Turkey) leading to the final battle between good and evil outside the gates of Jerusalem.

If it wasn't directed it seems they picked the co-workers for ease of access and were planning other attacks and were intercepted.

If you want a head scratcher, why the sudden push of the woman as temptress leading the virtuous man astray... Literally the oldest trope in human history and thoroughly discredited yet the liberal press is running with it.

Here is a muslin doing the right thing ...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/health...ile/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                It's definitely not a terror attack if we can prove that they are muslims. No muslims has ever committed any terrorist actions. Name one muslim terrorist and I'll show you muslims do not consider him a muslim.

It's definitely not a terror attack if we can prove that they are muslims.

Yes they were muslims & it was a terror attack & I (a muslim) have said so

No muslims has ever committed any terrorist actions.
                Many have

Name one muslim terrorist and I'll show you muslims do not consider him a muslim.

A flawed statement; there is so many factions & sects within the muslim world that this statement is invalidated over 100 times on a daily basis.
                A dead shia gunman is probably celebrated in Basra as a hero while called terrorist in Anbar.

BBBBBut wait a minute, i don't think you were thinking of that ...
                what you probably meant was ==> Name one muslim terrorist (that attacks white people) and I'll show you muslims do not consider him a muslim.

I mean, who cares if they are just killing each other ,,, right ,, unimportant

Comment

You got him all wrong.

He says that Muslims always say terrorists are not Muslims.

But nice try to make him racist
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Well,Gunnut was sarcastic.I know sarcasm :D

As for why we care more for those that die in Paris than those that die in Mali,well it is simple.They are closer to us.
                    The idea that the heartland of our civiliation is under attack from outside barbarians etc... Yeah,it may be more of a feeling than actual reasoning behind this idea,but it is nevertheless true.

We identify to those closer to us.It may be that they speak languages we understand and they have the same skin as ourselves.If this is racism,tough luck.Yes,our civilization is generally open and tolerant of others.But is also a product of people that were/are Christian and European.

Sunnis killing Shia,Pashtuns fighting Hazara and Tadjiks may be interesting to us for various reasons.But those aren't our wars.
                    Those who know don't speak
                    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by xerxes View Post
                      Here is a muslin doing the right thing ...

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/03/health...ile/index.html
                      Imagine that, a Persian shia doing something good. I know a lot of Americans have bought into the idea that Iranians are just Shia versions of Arab salafist but not me. The regime might be nutball crazy, but the Iranian people are smart, cultured and modern. I am not at all surprised that one of them who emigrated to the US is such an asset to his community.

If you want to impress me, find a salafist sunni doing the same thing. I wont hold my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        But nice try to make him racist
                        Was not ..Nice try to you too for spinning that way ,. that is your imagination & how you decided to perceive my comment

Very similar to how a random muslim would (perceive) & read on type of comments that is regurerly plastered here. And I am not even religious nor practicing nor care about these things, but do find comments like that offensive when the whole region is in flame and that the majority that are doing the dying are from there.

If memory serves (and i do have poor memory), the gentleman is of Asian background, so my so-called attempt to make him racist wouldn't work ... does it ? Bottom line: If he was being sarcastic, than so was I (and whats wrong with that)

Frankly (& unrelated to the gentleman' post), and i don't mean to be harsh on anyone, I just find it astonishing of how many well-read and well-meaning people who post here in this forum that seem to have encyclopaedic knowledge about a lot of things (that I personally learned from by reading their posts), ... seem so ignorant of certain things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                          Well,Gunnut was sarcastic.I know sarcasm :D

As for why we care more for those that die in Paris than those that die in Mali,well it is simple.They are closer to us.
                          The idea that the heartland of our civiliation is under attack from outside barbarians etc... Yeah,it may be more of a feeling than actual reasoning behind this idea,but it is nevertheless true.

We identify to those closer to us.It may be that they speak languages we understand and they have the same skin as ourselves.If this is racism,tough luck.Yes,our civilization is generally open and tolerant of others.But is also a product of people that were/are Christian and European.

Sunnis killing Shia,Pashtuns fighting Hazara and Tadjiks may be interesting to us for various reasons.But those aren't our wars.
                          I can certainly respect that

Comment

Imagine that, a Persian shia doing something good. I know a lot of Americans have bought into the idea that Iranians are just Shia versions of Arab salafist but not me. The regime might be nutball crazy, but the Iranian people are smart, cultured and modern. I am not at all surprised that one of them who emigrated to the US is such an asset to his community.

If you want to impress me, find a salafist sunni doing the same thing. I wont hold my breath.
                            When I was in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf in 88, we met a group of Iranians in Manama, Bahrain. This was weeks after Praying Mantis and the sinking of the Joshan, Sahand and Sabalan. They were members of a soccer team and they were friendly and quite cosmopolitan. They were very eager to tell us that they were alright, that they weren't Iraqi's so we didn't need to hate them for the Stark.
                            I have always believed that the people of Iran were not on the same page as the theocrats and Revolutionary guard types and that given a few more generations and continued ostracization with sanctions they would eventually rid themselves of the Ayatollahs.

Comment

Zraver, there are well meaning people everywhere from all types of societies + backgrounds

The doctor in the vid probably not even a practicing muslim, ... or he could have been a deeply religious muslim (that would be his personal choice)
                              bottom line : he is well integrated in his society because of who he is and his values (and not because of him being from a specific sect or religious beliefs)

Comment

Originally posted by DonBelt View Post
                                When I was in the Persian (Arabian) Gulf in 88, we met a group of Iranians in Manama, Bahrain. This was weeks after Praying Mantis and the sinking of the Joshan, Sahand and Sabalan. They were members of a soccer team and they were friendly and quite cosmopolitan. They were very eager to tell us that they were alright, that they weren't Iraqi's so we didn't need to hate them for the Stark.
                                I have always believed that the people of Iran were not on the same page as the theocrats and Revolutionary guard types and that given a few more generations and continued ostracization with sanctions they would eventually rid themselves of the Ayatollahs.
                                I tend to agree with you, with or without the Ayatollahs, they are a young urban population and the old revolutionaries are more interested in governing and traditional Persian regional aspirations than religious devotion.

Xerxes, can you show me a single Salafist expat community that has successfully assimilated into a host culture?

Comment

Working...
                                X