This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Wiki not to be mentioned then , ok , got it . but thanks T/H for the broadside , its strange tho wiki is never out of the news these days , Kerry trying to shut him up etc etc , just thought it would make a point of debate as its in the Worlds media , conspiracy or not , none of wiki,s leaks / posts to my understanding have never been proven wrong , and having posted it for the yanks thoughts on WAB i was expecting somewhat different discussion , seeing as Trump is accusing everyone and his dog ref rigging , still , hey ho , no wiki ,right , got it , yes sirree , no wiki .

Cheers antimony .
    I never said anything about WikiLeaks not to be mentioned. Please don't put words in my mouth. However I should've been more specific. Antimony expressed it perfectly:

The Illuminati/ International Banks/ Skull and Bones or whoever may influence public opinion, but they cannot rig the voting process.

That's the stuff that belongs at InfoWars.

I also question the assertion made that "WikiLeaks’ variety of journalism [is] cold, hard, pristine truth" but that's an argument for another thread.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• [QUOTE=tankie;1015088]Whats the take on this one Yanks ?

The most eye catching email in today’s leak contains a message from John Podesta about an invitation from President George W. Bush to the “President-Elect.”

Should that have read “President-Select?” Podesta sent the email to Obama before the election result was known.

But it gets even worse.

The emails show a transition plan was being worked on long before the 2008 election had taken place. According to an attached memo in one of the emails, Obama was already discussing his transition to office with members of the Bush Administration, including then-Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson, prior to the election.

Tankie, both candidates set up transition teams early on, and not knowing which is going to win the election, the outgoing administration contacts both before the election to lay the groundwork for a transition. This is crucial to a smooth transition, although no transition is ever free of hangups. There are thousands of political appointments to be be prepped and each involves a transition, not to mention a boatload mundane administrative details to work on. It's in no way, shape, or form an 'anointment', as the conspiracy craftsmen would have us believe.
      To be Truly ignorant, Man requires an Education - Plato

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        I never said anything about WikiLeaks not to be mentioned. Please don't put words in my mouth. However I should've been more specific. Antimony expressed it perfectly:

[/I]

d.
        The post i posted T/H was from wiki , I never put words into your mouth , I thought you were meaning , sod wiki , but as you said you could have phrased it better ,, no problem ,teacup storm , no sweat , i asked for the yank take on a wiki leak and that was all , note i acknowledged antimony with cheers for his reply , but how many here think Trump is correct ref his accusations of rigging , curious ,
        Last edited by tankie; 23 Oct 16,, 19:47.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAD_333;1015099]
          Originally posted by tankie View Post
          Whats the take on this one Yanks ?

Tankie, both candidates set up transition teams early on, and not knowing which is going to win the election, the outgoing administration contacts both before the election to lay the groundwork for a transition. This is crucial to a smooth transition, although no transition is ever free of hangups. There are thousands of political appointments to be be prepped and each involves a transition, not to mention a boatload mundane administrative details to work on. It's in no way, shape, or form an 'anointment', as the conspiracy craftsmen would have us believe.
          Cheers for that Jad ,
          Last edited by tankie; 23 Oct 16,, 20:34.

Comment

• [QUOTE=tankie;1015103]
            Originally posted by JAD_333 View Post
            so it seems then that wiki's post is ,,bolloxed ,yes !!
            Wikileaks is nothing but a front for SVR operations and in this context it is just another part of the Muscovite effort to meddle in the US election process. BS? Perhaps not entirely but highly biased and intended only to weaken the 'west' by sowing doubt and division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
              One other comment that Trump made during the debate also struck me as very "un-American", or at least "un-Presidential"; he basically said he did NOT believe the published findings of 16 US (not foreign) intelligence organizations, including the CIA, the NSA, the FBI, and the DIA, in relation to the hacked email accounts of various Democrats and Democratic organizations. So, who's he going to believe when he's President? The Russian FSS? The Chinese MSS? He's playing a dangerous game, AND destroying his credibility, when he says he's not willing to believe the federally established intelligence networks of the United States; if anything, I would call THAT un-American.
              The thing as, does it really matter who hacked it? Where was the Left when Trump got doxxed and had his tax returns released in violation of federal alw they were silent. They claimed, and rightly so (per the Pentagon Papers), that the how becomes secondary to the info it contains once its in the public domain. Suddenly though, now the how matters... Notice the Dems have not denied the emails are factual. They may hint at it, but they won't come out and say it. As soon as they do, Gowdy or other House Republicans will have the cassus belli to subpoena the originals since there is clearly evidence of illegal coordination between the DNC and HRC16, pay for play at the CF/CGI, pay for play at the SD, graft and embezzlement charges against both WJC and his daughter CC. They dare not accuse anyone of the crime lest the subpoenas fly. HRC is already facing an eventual impeachment for pejury to Congress if she wins, they don'y want to add fuel to the fire.

Given that several Dems and journalist have confirmed parts of the Podesta emails as genuine, the real bombshell out of Wikileaks is the fact that HRC supporters simply do not care. No amount of corruption or law breaking with shake their commitment to her. If any member of the GOP was 1/8th as dirty, the Wikileaks data dump would be driving a scandal bigger than Watergate.

Comment

• GVChamp,

I look forward to your forthcoming book overturning history. Every other book on the subject has shown how the CIA caused, advised, or assisted in the overthrow of numerous governments in the 1950s. If you’ve got the smoking gun evidence on your side, it will definitely be a best seller.

(Remember to keep it to those of the Eisenhower Administration; can’t be straying off subject, can we?)

= = = = =

tankie,

Was your post on Wikileaks supposed to suggest that a sitting president planned for the transition from his administration to the next one BEFORE the election even took place?

How, … foresightful not to leave it to the last minute, or to assume there wouldn’t be any transition if the right guy didn’t win. Who would have thought the folks ignoring the financial implosions all around them could actually get something right? (Or, maybe they were just anxious to hand over that toxic in-tray as fast as possible, before something else [GM?] blew up in their faces.)
                Trust me?
                I'm an economist!

Comment

• Nope just something i stumbled on and asked the ones with fingers more on the pulse what they thought , thats all .Not my writings , but of course , you know that .

Comment

• [QUOTE=snapper;1015105]
                    Originally posted by tankie View Post

Wikileaks is nothing but a front for SVR operations and in this context it is just another part of the Muscovite effort to meddle in the US election process. BS? Perhaps not entirely but highly biased and intended only to weaken the 'west' by sowing doubt and division.
                    You may be spot on here Sarah on some of wiki .Watch until the end .

https://youtu.be/i1lT7Ot7b9Y

Comment

• Originally posted by zraver View Post
                      The thing as, does it really matter who hacked it?
                      Yes it does matter. Here we have proof that a foreign government, and not a friendly one, seeks to influence the outcome of the Presidential election.

That is way different than some disgruntled employee that got a few pages of trumps tax returns and sent them to a newspaper.

As soon as they do, Gowdy or other House Republicans will have the cassus belli to subpoena the originals since there is clearly evidence of illegal coordination between the DNC and HRC16, pay for play at the CF/CGI, pay for play at the SD, graft and embezzlement charges against both WJC and his daughter CC. They dare not accuse anyone of the crime lest the subpoenas fly. HRC is already facing an eventual impeachment for pejury to Congress if she wins, they don'y want to add fuel to the fire.
                      yea. Yet another Damage Clinton Benghazi investigation. After the Republicans stated that their whole purpose of the investigation was to damage Clinton, not identify and fix problems that led up to the Benghazi incident we (everyone but Fox news) quit caring. This would be the 9th House investigation? Or better know as 8 more that they did for 9/11

Comment

• uh, didn't the Obama Administration send $350,000 of our taxpayer money to influence the election in Israel to oust Netanyahu? Isn't that meddling in a foreign election?

Comment

• The money that Fox and Newsmax wants to say was sent by the Us to influence the foreign election was money sent to a NGO , OneVoice to be used to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine.

According to the report, authored by the permanent subcommittee on investigations of the Senate’s Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, the State Department gave grants totaling $349,276 to One Voice’s Israeli and Palestinian branches “to support peace negotiations” over a 14-month grant period that ended in November 2014.

After that period, the organizational infrastructure created with these funds was used by V15, a group that actively called on Israel’s to vote for “anyone but Bibi [Netanyahu]” during last year’s general election.
                          At best it was indirect involvement. Far different that what the Russians are doing

Comment

• Just saw Trump's speech in Tampa. Pretty strong on specifics, if you can actually believe the lies (Hillary sold Uranium to Russia) and support the actual policies.

Some of his policies look intriguing and interesting, such as restrictions on lobbyists. Then it all fades away when he says that in the the first 100 days he will be spending time suing people.
                            "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                              The money that Fox and Newsmax wants to say was sent by the Us to influence the foreign election was money sent to a NGO , OneVoice to be used to support peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine.
                              Reminds me of the argument going around that the Obama Administration paid Iran $400 millions to release hostages, when in fact Iran was going to get the money either way per an international agreement brokered by The Hague as part of the ongoing Iran-United States Claims Tribunal, which has been going on for almost four decades now; yes, the Obama Administration waited until the hostages were already on-board a plane bound for the West when they finally released the cash, but the hostages would've been released anyway, and the cash was legally owed to Iran either way. It just looked REALLY suspicious.

Donald Trump's Mostly False claim that $400 million payment to Iran was 'ransom'

IRAN-UNITED STATES CLAIMS TRIBUNAL
                              "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• People sweating bullets and spilling ink over "President Trump" are going to feel extremely foolish come Election Day.
                                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                                X