Monogamy Kills!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monogamy Kills!!!

Well gents, here is the proof of what many of us suspected. Monogamy kills. So does virginity. I'm not going to ask anyone to reveal their innermost secrets, but I beg any of you who don't have their numbers up to get on the job immediately. The life you same will be your own.

Men who have sex with more than 20 women during the course of their lifetimes are less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer, new research shows.

But for homosexuals who have had sex with at least 20 men and virgins, the risk of being diagnosed is doubled, the researchers from the University of Montreal have found.

Compared with men who have had just one sexual partner, men who have slept with 20 or more women have a 28 per cent lower risk of being diagnosed, and are 19 per cent less likely to develop the most aggressive form of prostate cancer......

Lead researcher Marie-Elise Parent said that, despite the results, she did not see a need for public health authorities to encourage men to have sex with as many women as possible.

"It is possible that having many female sexual partners results in a higher frequency of ejaculations, whose protective effect against prostate cancer has been previously observed in cohort studies," Dr Parent said

The research found that men who had never had sexual intercourse, were twice as likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Prior studies have indicated sexual intercourse might help reduce the risk of prostate cancer because it lowers the concentration of carcinogenic crystal-like substances in the fluid of the prostate.

"We were fortunate to have participants from Montreal who were comfortable talking about their sexuality, no matter what sexual experiences they have had, and this openness would probably not have been the same 20 or 30 years ago," Dr Parent said.

"Indeed, thanks to them, we now know that the number and type of partners must be taken into account to better understand the causes of prostate cancer."

Sex with more than 20 women helps reduce prostate cancer: study
    sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Gosh...I need to save myself from prostate cancer. I am going to show this article to my wife, so that she understands that I am only looking for prevention from a serious illness...:hug:

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
      Gosh...I need to save myself from prostate cancer. I am going to show this article to my wife, so that she understands that I am only looking for prevention from a serious illness...:hug:
      Tell her you are doing it for her sake. After all, what husband would want to leave his wife a widow? Such a good husband. ;)
      sigpic

Comment

Im savedddddddddddddddddddddd :whome:

Comment

False positive. The study doesn't show how many men jumped off the cliff because they had to deal with so many women. Usually, less than 10 would do it.
          Chimo

Comment

that's only because canadians are too polite for 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am'....
            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Does 20 wives count?
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                that's only because canadians are too polite for 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am'....
                Racist!
                Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree View Post
                  Well, you might live but you will be living in the poor house.
                  Chimo

Comment

I think all those deployments may have saved my life!

Comment

Whew, well I'm good to go. Now if I could only get the wife to stop asking how many before her being as how I got married very late.

Comment

"We were fortunate to have participants from Montreal who were comfortable talking about their sexuality, no matter what sexual experiences they have had, and this openness would probably not have been the same 20 or 30 years ago," Dr Parent said.
                        Montreal!? Hmm, now that is interesting. Who would have thought? Do we have any open Canadians here by chance?

Comment

So you screw women and you live a long life but if you live long enough, the women screw you. :shrug:

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                            Does 20 wives count?
                            I'm betting not. In the unlikely event I suspect it shortens your life....markedly.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              Im savedddddddddddddddddddddd :whome:
                              Erm, technically, the Palm sisters are usually not classified as "women", so maybe the count is a bit wrong? :whome:
                              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X